Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Disliking the homepage

Disliking the homepage

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hi there @Spotspotspotspo,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

It would be great if you can give us more information about what it is that you dislike about the homepage so that we can have a closer look into this.

Also - can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

This is a music app. I have no interest in podcasts. I would like to disable this aspect. Also I would like to disable Editors Picks. The editor has terrible taste in music. I would also like to disable now trending or popular music people are listening to. I believe that most people have terrible taste in music and I have no interest in their point of view. I would like the opportunity to hide or even remove these aspects on my homepage.

Hey @Spotspotspotspo,

Thanks for getting back to us and clarifying.

It seems that other users also requested similar features and posted this idea. We recommend that you +VOTE it to show your support. We'll share any updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any, so it's worthwhile that you also subscribe.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have already signed this petition. And I am sad to say that the Spotify team have no interest in it. The idea is ‘set’ to ‘not right now’. 

I will be closing my account and trying Apple Music or Google Music if this is not taken seriously. There has been a lot of support for this idea and it has fallen on deaf ears. 

Suggested posts