Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Does Spotify premium trial stop by itself or will i get charged if i don't stop it myself?

Does Spotify premium trial stop by itself or will i get charged if i don't stop it myself?

My sister did the Spotify premium trial and excepted it to stop by itself but she got charged for not stopping it will that happen to me?

3 Replies

@sup10thumbs

Hello:

If users have added payment information and they do not cancel premium before auto payment begins for the premium service, than yes users will be charged.

Let's say you did get charged with the auto payment and you unsubscribe do you get your money back?

@Tallboytony88

All questions about rebates, refunds, and premium codes for premium access problems users are asked to direct their questions to Spotify customer support: "Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly. Spotify users can also contact Spotify customer support as well on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page."

Suggested posts