Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes

A song that disappeared

Hey I subscribed to Spotify probably just for this song its called Love Core by Rexo and it disappeared I can't find it anywhere in Spotify I also tried numerous sites in Google but nothing I can't find my favourite song help! any ideas?

• Hey I subscribed to Spotify probably just for this song its called Love Core by Rexo and it disappeared I can't find it anywhere in Spotify I also tried numerous sites in Google but nothing I can't f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs from SafetySuit

The album "EP" from SafetySuit which contains four songs is missing. Is there any possibility I typed it in the search wrong? If it's just not on spotify, would I be able to somehow get the four songs onto there? Thx!

• The album "EP" from SafetySuit which contains four songs is missing. Is there any possibility I typed it in the search wrong? If it's just not on spotify, would I be able to somehow get the four song...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lindemann - Skills in Pills Album not available ??

Hi,Why "Skills in Pills" is not available as full album ? only few track are available ....

• Regular
  • Hi, Why "Skills in Pills" is not available as full album ? only few track are available ....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Totally Together single by Meat Beat Manifesto

Heads up Spotify, The above title has not been recorded/encoded/uploaded correctly - at the moment it is just four tracks of white noise. Whilst there are indeed artists that release this sort of stuff, these guys aren't one of them. Cheers! Andy

• Casual Listener
  • Heads up Spotify,   The above title has not been recorded/encoded/uploaded correctly - at the moment it is just four tracks of white noise. Whilst there are indeed artists that release th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add ACDC to the song list?

I would like acdc to be added to spotify and not this rock masters which does not sound like them at all.

• I would like acdc to be added to spotify and not this rock masters which does not sound like them at all.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

There's an Ad that has a song I like the sound of

There's a long (and loud) ad that has a few previews of songs the last of which says "thanks for showin" or something. I'd like to know what it is.

• Regular
  • There's a long (and loud) ad that has a few previews of songs the last of which says "thanks for showin" or something. I'd like to know what it is.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Senses Fail - Pull The Thorns From Your Heart (June 26)

Hi there,didn't know where to put this. Spotify displays the new Senses Fail record as self-titled, however it is called Pull The Thorns From Your Heart (released June 26). Also track 10 is called We Are Returning Home. Thanks in advance!

• Hi there, didn't know where to put this. Spotify displays the new Senses Fail record as self-titled, however it is called Pull The Thorns From Your Heart (released June 26). Also track 10 is called ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Versions of Mr. Brightside - The Killers

After some time dedicated to troubleshooting this, I'm coming up empty-handed. Hopefully someone can figure it out! Before I elaborate on the issue, I've verified multiple times that I'm selecting the exact same "Mr. Brightside" to play on my iPhone ...

• Casual Listener
  • After some time dedicated to troubleshooting this, I'm coming up empty-handed. Hopefully someone can figure it out!    Before I elaborate on the issue, I've verified multiple times t...
  • Toaster_Strudel
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

Was hoping we can get Wiz Khalifa's Kush & O.J mixtape on Spotify. Would be very nice not having to switch between apps to listen to specific songs...

• Was hoping we can get Wiz Khalifa's Kush & O.J mixtape on Spotify. Would be very nice not having to switch between apps to listen to specific songs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Kush & O.J
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Van Morrison - Days like this

That's right. Not only is that song missing but so is 'Have I told you lately I love you'. And whole albums are missing !!! Very very disappointing, as Van Morrison's classics are my absolute favorites.

• That's right. Not only is that song missing but so is 'Have I told you lately I love you'. And whole albums are missing !!! Very very disappointing, as Van Morrison's classics are my absolute favorit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

roommate album on wrong artist page

Hi, the new roommate album "make like" is on the wrong profile (the dubstep band with the same name). Please put it on the right profilewith their other albums thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi,   the new roommate album "make like" is on the wrong profile (the dubstep band with the same name). Please put it on the right profile with their other albums   thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Donnie Trumpet & the social experiment - Surf

Hello everyone, Im looking for the new Donnie Trumpet album Surf , but is nowhere to be found on Spotify, is anybody know how can i upload an album or if i can ask someone to do it for me, Thanks, Neilluj.

• Hello everyone, Im looking for the new Donnie Trumpet album Surf , but is nowhere to be found on Spotify, is anybody know how can i upload an album or if i can ask someone to do it for me,  T...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Jazz
    lyrics
    Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mr quizmaster-gone?

Have they removed the quiz from spotify on the new update?

• Have they removed the quiz from spotify on the new update?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get low

I had get low by dj snake and it has dissappeard which is annoying because now all I can get is far shremmurd doing a rubbish cover it would be great if someone could help

• Casual Listener
  • I had get low by dj snake and it has dissappeard which is annoying because now all I can get is far shremmurd doing a rubbish cover it would be great if someone could help
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Two artists one name

I was listening to The Scene, hadnt done that in a while, but had to commemorate the legacy of Thé Lau.this is the first time i listened to the scene on spotify. all was fine, until the style changed, i knew they didnt exclusively sing in dutch, but ...

• I was listening to The Scene, hadnt done that in a while, but had to commemorate the legacy of Thé Lau. this is the first time i listened to the scene on spotify. all was fine, until the style ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album from Manchester Orchestra

Hi there.I'd really like if you add the album "Simple Math" from the band Manchester Orchestra.I was searching for the song "Virgin" and I realize that it doesn't exist on Spotify.I hope you can do something about it. Best Regards.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I'd really like if you add the album "Simple Math" from the band Manchester Orchestra. I was searching for the song "Virgin" and I realize that it doesn't exist on Spotify. I hope ...
  • DaringSpace
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Manchester Orchestra
    missing album
    Missing Music
    missing songs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish box for missing records

Desperately seeking... Newport In New York '72 - The Complete Six Record Set, Vols 1-6 Label: CobblestoneASIN: B0021U3TFKRegards, Pontis24

• Desperately seeking...     Newport In New York '72 - The Complete Six Record Set, Vols 1-6   Label: Cobblestone ASIN: B0021U3TFK Regards, Pontis24
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cobblestone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add music from Chance the Rapper

Please upload more music by the artist Chance the Rapper

images.jpg
  • Please upload more music by the artist Chance the Rapper
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Playlists
    Subscriptions
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song missing from Stone Sour catalog

For Stone Sour's cd Come What[ever} May, you have the Zzyzx Rd - pop version, but are missing the original Zzyzx Rd. song. I am hoping this can be added to the Stone Sour catalog.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • For Stone Sour's cd Come What[ever} May, you have the Zzyzx Rd - pop version, but are missing the original Zzyzx Rd. song.   I am hoping this can be added to the Stone Sour catalog. Thanks
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes