Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Hey Metalheads, I'm calling for your help.

Solved!

Hey Metalheads, I'm calling for your help.

Hey there, I didn't know I was a Metal fan until I got to spotify and started messing with playlists, and guess what, I listen more to metal than anything else, the thing is my taste is hard to tell when it comes to metal bands, I've been enjoying so far:

-Five Fingers Death Punch

-Rage Against The Machine

-Iron Maiden

-Disturbed

-Rammstein

-Drowning Pool

(not all songs tho)

and so on...

You should notice by now my taste isn't very specific, I fall between the valley of infinite ramifications of metal, groove, heavy, progressive, new... etc. avoiding the most hardcore titles.

I'm open to discover more awesome bands and songs, give me your playlists and I will gratefully listen to every song.

To give you guys a better idea for what kind of playlist I'm looking for I'll post my own:

https://open.spotify.com/user/sprjunior/playlist/2yTnjNQaKdeY1FYV8VRndD

I know the truly metalheads probably will find me 'soft', take it easy on me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi and welcome!

Feel free to check any of my public playlists as some of them are kinda thematic:

The last two playlists albeit are based (mainly) on metal bands, there are some bands "no so metal" included (the covers included are from both metal and non metal songs). Also, those are currently a Work In Progress, as always I'm making changes in them (adding songs mainly).

Also, on my profile there are a couple of playlists that I made based on some concerts/gigs that I've attended (as Moonspell, In Flames, Dark Lunacy).

Also there are a couple of playlists of other users that are quite good such as:

Also, I think that you might like some bands (or the "Radio" of such bands) as The Great Discord or Leprous, as these bands have some great proggy-ish stuff and are not so agressive.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Feel free to check out this playlist I've made of heavy music ranging from all different types of metal. https://open.spotify.com/user/fireaboveice/playlist/5XCEMk6D51XLB8jsJNJrT4
Marked as solution

Hi and welcome!

Feel free to check any of my public playlists as some of them are kinda thematic:

The last two playlists albeit are based (mainly) on metal bands, there are some bands "no so metal" included (the covers included are from both metal and non metal songs). Also, those are currently a Work In Progress, as always I'm making changes in them (adding songs mainly).

Also, on my profile there are a couple of playlists that I made based on some concerts/gigs that I've attended (as Moonspell, In Flames, Dark Lunacy).

Also there are a couple of playlists of other users that are quite good such as:

Also, I think that you might like some bands (or the "Radio" of such bands) as The Great Discord or Leprous, as these bands have some great proggy-ish stuff and are not so agressive.

Best regards.

Duuuude, you're a savior!

Will take a time to diggest all of your suggestions though, so I'm sorry for not posting a better feedback right now, for now you've only my greatest thank you!

@Missmetal86 Count me in as follower, \m/

🙂 I'm glad to help

And not worry, take your time 😄 and in any doubts, feel free to ask 😉

Have an awesome weekend \m/_

Regards!

Hey @sprjunior,

Let me share with you my \m/ Metal \m/ playlist.

Hopefully you'll find something of your liking. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Osornios, can I ask how can I insert playlists (or tracks) in a post in the same way that you have inserted yours? I mean, with all and preview?

@0x412E2047696C

While replying, you get three tabs (RICH TEXT, HTML, PREVIEW).

I go to HTML and paste the embed code you get when you right click a playlist in Spotify. The board understands it and puts it like that. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the explanation 😉

Here are a few you might enjoy 

Suggested posts