Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How did voice memos from my iPhone end up on Spotify and how can I remove them?

How did voice memos from my iPhone end up on Spotify and how can I remove them?

I did a search under my name and noticed that there is a bunch of voice memos from my iPhone that came back in the Spotify search. How did that happen and how can I fix it? Please, someone help me with this.

6 Replies

thats so weird.... can other users see them??

Hi,

Maybe it's a bug with Local Files. Just try to turn it off in Settings, I guess it is labeled as Import Local Music.

Have a nice day 🙂

I don't know.

Okay, I guess I'm the only one that can see them. But I still can't figure out how to get rid of them.

Did you try to reinstall Spotify? Try to login with a different account and see if it the same for it.

It's not just you. I'm having the same problem and I'm letting my bf use my spotify to listen to an audiobook were working on together and so he will be able to listen to the voice memos and they are private for myself. I can't delete them either. It's really scary to have them on spotify and not be able to remove them. I have an android and I'm going to try movinf the voice memos from the voice memo app into a secure locked folder to see if it removes them from spotify. 

Suggested posts