Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to get Artist Profile and Account

Solved!

How to get Artist Profile and Account

Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question.

I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something.
Andi have the question how i can get a (verified) artist account. It would be a lot more proffessional for me to have that (also to connect that to my facebook would be great)

Thanks thanks! Greets from the netherlands

63 Replies

@user-removed 

Is there anything you need help with?

I might be able to help.  

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

May I send you a private message?

Thanks,

Noah

Sure

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello , I have a client that wants to create their Spotify artist account before the release is up. Is there a way to do this or is it against the Spotify TOS?

Thanks so much!

Todd 

Jack can you email me this info to kg-360-1992@hotmail.co.uk please?

Regards

Hi There,

I have resitered two songs with tunecore scheduled to hit spotify in the next couple of weeks. Can someone please tell me how I get an artist account..is says you need 250 followers of your discogrophy but if your new then...?

If someone can help me that would be great!

x

@Emiliwoe wrote:

Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question.

I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something.
Andi have the question how i can get a (verified) artist account. It would be a lot more proffessional for me to have that (also to connect that to my facebook would be great)

Thanks thanks! Greets from the netherlands

Where may I find this form? Also do you already need songs before setting up an artist account or can you go ahead and set it up first?

Hi Jack,

I am running into a few problems with my artist accounts on Spotify.  I work for a talent management company, and many of my clients are unable to access their artist account because the distrubutor set up the artist profile without giving them access to the artist reports. Feel free to email me back at seth@bigmgmt.com with responses. Thank you.

DJ Pebbles (the song appears on the wrong artist profile- how do I create an artist profile for her so the releases can be under the correct name?)

https://open.spotify.com/album/3FH4CsYxuwVwSYkLmhrmsn

Nick Gunn - (Does not have access to his artist page) - https://open.spotify.com/artist/26WOZsRvMI7SD86kjehp0s

Alicia Madison is unable to track where "Promiscuous" is being played...

https://open.spotify.com/album/1Tww4SQhcSbU8Ok17usdse

DJ AMADEUS (does not have access to his artist page to change his default and upload music)

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0MNira06fwjE9Z0XTSOH0I

I need help linking my personal normal account to my artist account plus my artist account appears to show songs that don't belong to me and belong to females. My artist page is ely and my normal page is the book of ely music. I'm literally following myself
IMG_0223.PNG
IMG_0224.PNG

Hello there, signed up 4 weeks ago as an label, and wanted to get artist page for our band/artist. We are using Phonofile as aggregator/distributor, but they say we need to fix everything about Spotify. Anyone who knows?

we've just had our related artist tab removed. Which isnt the end of the worlf as the previous acts we were matched with were nothing like us.

How do we get a new one with more similar acts?

Ive seen bands with hardly any followers of plays with the tab so it cant be because we arent getting enough plays

Follow for a follow

so does that mean I can edit my picture from my personal and it will automatically appear on my artist page is there anyway i can link the two together? So i can manage my artist page through my personal one?

Hello,

So i have a release just posted onto spotify through my label. I dont have an account and my track has been automatically put under another artist with the same name as me "Jake Edwards". How can i make an artist page and put my song onto this? 

Is it possible because i haven't got mail and i requested 2 weeks ago but still no mail

Hey I have sent a verification Request numerous times never anything happened. I am verified on Several apps like Shazam , Sounds App and more have an instagram and facebook community of more than 40K and still Spotify doesnt verify me.

I am DJ HOUZ my email is demo.djhouz@gmail.com

Please answer its very important for me to get verified as it would make several things like playlists etc easier

I have several songs on Spotify and my request for an Artist Page still hasn't been granted yet.. What do I have to do? Browse for Rheji Burrell

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.52.41 AM.png

I have music (Songs I've made ) I want to start putting on Spotify but I only have a listeners account how can I change that 

Hi! You have to get your songs placed with an aggregator first. There are several like CDbaby, Tunecore and Distrokid. If you go with Distrokid you'll be able to verify, through Distrokid, as soon as your music is live on Spotify.  I went through Distrokid because it was only $35.00 and I can load unlimited music through the year at no additional cost. But please research first, don't take my word for it, I did a lot of research and distrokid was best for me, you may want something different. Also, if you like, check out my music, I've added a link, and please follow me if you like my songs. Thanks! Best regards, Chelewynne.  https://open.spotify.com/track/6LDbwJ6xGsbGoZMzAuDF2S

Hi! You have to get your songs placed with an aggregator first. There are several like CDbaby, Tunecore and Distrokid. If you go with Distrokid you'll be able to verify, through Distrokid, as soon as your music is live on Spotify.  I went through Distrokid because it was only $35.00 and I can load unlimited music through the year at no additional cost. But please research first, don't take my word for it, I did a lot of research and distrokid was best for me, you may want something different. Also, if you like, check out my music, I've added a link, and please follow me if you like my songs. Thanks! Best regards, Chelewynne.   https://open.spotify.com/track/6LDbwJ6xGsbGoZMzAuDF2S

If my music was uploaded by Tunecore onto Spotify, how can I log in to my artist profile and manage my profile?

Suggested posts