Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to get Artist Profile and Account

Solved!

How to get Artist Profile and Account

Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question.

I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something.
Andi have the question how i can get a (verified) artist account. It would be a lot more proffessional for me to have that (also to connect that to my facebook would be great)

Thanks thanks! Greets from the netherlands

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To get a verified artist profile just request access to Spotify for Artists.

Once your request is granted, your artist profile gets the verified check mark and you’ll have access to a dashboard of listening data! You’ll also be able to manage your profile’s images, story, and more.

View solution in original post

63 Replies

Thank for the information! I did everything they said but i haven't got an answer or something, how long does this takes?

Greetings

Me too, and nothing happends. What should I do?

@Emiliwoe wrote:

Thank for the information! I did everything they said but i haven't got an answer or something, how long does this takes?

Greetings

Have you followed the steps here?
http://www.spotifyartists.com/guides/#how-do-you-get-verified

Be aware, the verification process can take a few weeks. If you still haven't heard back after that time, drop the artist services team (they have dedicated support) an email using this form:
http://www.spotifyartists.com/contact-us/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for the fast answer, Peter!! I did the form 2 times and nothing has happend. I have waited 3-4 weeks I think..

Also, how can I access my spotify artist account?

@Okkkkkkaaaa22 wrote:

Thank you for the fast answer, Peter!! I did the form 2 times and nothing has happend. I have waited 3-4 weeks I think..

As far as I know you can manage your artist account from inside the Spotify desktop app (I've never had one so don't know!).

Peter

Okay, I do not have the account login password or username. How can I get the login to my artist profile? Also, I have  send a ticket to Spotify using the link you gave me.

@Peter wrote:
As far as I know you can manage your artist account from inside the Spotify desktop app (I've never had one so don't know!).

They normally link it onto your normal Spotify account, so you log in using those details still.

@MattSuda will know more.

Peter

@okay, but I do not have a verified account yet... But how can I contact @MattSuda?

@Peter wrote:
They normally link it onto your normal Spotify account, so you log in using those details still.

@MattSuda will know more.

He will get notified I mentioned him in this topic. 😉

Peter

Okay. Thank you Peter 🙂

Here is my spotify profile URI link.

spotify:artist:257SGd9ko1Gnc8de6tpwcc

After submitting a form it can take 2-4 weeks for the artist team to verify your profile and connect your login account to your artist.

The account you already have for Spotify is linked to your artist. Your account becomes an artist account. There is not a seprate login.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What do you mean?

@MattSuda wrote:

After submitting a form it can take 2-4 weeks for the artist team to verify your profile and connect your login account to your artist.

The account you already have for Spotify is linked to your artist. Your account becomes an artist account. There is not a seprate login.

Can you please verify my account?

Is it possible?

@Okkkkkkaaaa22 (Noah Ydreskog) wrote:

Can you please verify my account?

You have to be patient and wait for the artist team to reply.

I already waited in 3 weeks! 

@jwylot wrote:

You have to be patient and wait for the artist team to reply.

Please wait another 1-2 weeks and then post back here if they have not replied. It can take a littler longer depending on how many requests they currently hace.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay. But I alredy did the form 2 times, was that bad? 

@MattSuda wrote:

Please wait another 1-2 weeks and then post back here if they have not replied. It can take a littler longer depending on how many requests they currently hace.

Suggested posts