Announcements

How to remove podcasts or unlike them or flag them inappropriate ?

How to remove podcasts or unlike them or flag them inappropriate ?

Hi,
I'm being shown unacceptable content in the podcast feed. I don't even like podcasts, I just left one running by mistake once, that I didn't even pick. Now I'm shown the most extremist political stuff I've ever seen and have no way to dislike, flag them inappropiate, block, remove, report, or anything. If possible I'd like to remove the whole podcast feed, as mentioned above, I DON'T LIKE PODCASTS.

Please help me. If I can't fix this soon I will have to end my subscription and pick a different service and make all my playlists again. I need spotify at work and I can't have it show this kind of podcasts in my home screen.

24 Replies

+1 on this feature. I don't want to use a service that won't let me curate hate content out of its recommendations.

I can't believe I've endured this for years. I'm getting rid of my spotify subscription, I can't give money to an organization that funds hateful people who want me and my lgbt friends dead.

your a liar

can you share which device you're using? Tried on iPhone, desktop app and via website, and nothing.

I stupidly listened to a disgusting mysoginistic individual, not Joe Rogan btw, and now his newest episode is always a top suggestion...

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

My Question or Issue

I've listened to a certain podcast and now this podcast (and others from this category) gets shown on my spotify homescreen. I can't find a way to remove this podcast out of my history or hide it from my suggestions.

I also use spotify at work and it's not so funny seeing this suggestions on my spotify home screen...

Someone can help?

Suggested posts