Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to stop new releases by one label from being added to playlist automatically

How to stop new releases by one label from being added to playlist automatically

Hi,

I have a playlist that every once in a while has songs automatically added to it (without me doing so). This has been going on for a long time. All songs seem to be by artists signed by STMPD RCRDS. I remember pre-saving a Martin Garrix song once, over a year ago now.

I can remove the songs, but they keep coming back whenever the label releases a new song.

How do I stop Spotify from automatically placing their new releases in my playlist?

Is this just a weird bug and does anyone have any experience with this?

1 Reply

Hello Jurremeijer,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

lf you've made a personal playlist that wasn't originally made by Spotify, songs will not be automatically added to your playlists. If it is a playlist that's curated by Spotify, you may want to just move all the songs into your own playlist to prevent them from adding more. If you're talking about the "Autoplay similar songs" feature, that can be turned off by clicking the down arrow next to your profile name > Settings > Autoplay.

Also check if your playlist is collaborative.

Keep us updated!

🙂

Suggested posts