Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I cant listen to XXXTENTACION. The songs are grey and they won't let me play them.

Solved!

I cant listen to XXXTENTACION. The songs are grey and they won't let me play them.

The song are gray and won't let me play them the album is created by Callan Oesterheld there is only one song that it lets me play. Why? 

This is the link https://open.spotify.com/user/12154285701/playlist/1LyKsgbdsAdWcxUTMmOnTF

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

They need to put all his songs on spotify he is versatile and is a amazing artist. They also need all of ski mask the slump gods songs.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

A lot more people will listen to spotify he is really popular and has a huge fanbase, both of them do. Xxxtentacion and Ski mask the slump god.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

This is due to the Artist removing the songs from Spotify. Some artists prefer to do certain things with their music. If you search up "Adele" you can see that one of her albums isn't available. This has to do either with Spotify or the Artist decided to keep that album for purchase only.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Marked as solution

They need to put all his songs on spotify he is versatile and is a amazing artist. They also need all of ski mask the slump gods songs.
Marked as solution

A lot more people will listen to spotify he is really popular and has a huge fanbase, both of them do. Xxxtentacion and Ski mask the slump god.

He's recently reposted his music, so you can go listen to all of it now.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/15UsOTVnJzReFVN1VCnxy4

Thats just His newest album lol, nothing old here. We want King of the dead, manikin & etc.

Suggested posts