Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I search a song stuck in my head

I search a song stuck in my head

Hi dear community, I search a song that begin with a dying old man in his bed inside a hospital. He is reading a paper when  his soul is taken by the page. I know it sound wierd but believe me it's an amazing song. And the singer is a female who takes souls and place them inside a briefcase. The song style seems like kind of Halestorm style. There is also a couple enraged and one shoot another. The song is about a game, a stake, losing, i don't remenber clearly but I do remember there is a repetition in the song many time. and the song begin with a synthetics songs piano style. Ive been searching for four days now youtube google geniuslyrics,viewed video, liked videos, my favourites I cant find it. If you got any clue let me know please. 

4 Replies

I would say type the lyrics in on YouTube then come back when you find the title. That’s what I do. 

Hope it helped you a little bro good luck with your search 🙏🏾

Thank you man, but i've just search for 2 hours on youtube by lyrics and on google by descritpion i've even checked all my liked and favourite. I have'nt found it yet but I will!

Hi EddieMalou23,

I once used an app called SoundHound, it's downloadable in Google Play Store and the App Store. It allows you to sing or hum a song and attempts to find a match. Sometimes it works, hope it works for you!

I downloaded the app and tried to play the song on my piano but didin't work.  Thank you for the help 😉

Suggested posts