Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

[Unavailable] SomethingALaMode - Endless Stairs

Anyone know why this album is unavailable? https://open.spotify.com/album/4LZrYb3zgvZMIFptI0P0SY The album is available in full on SoundCloud. It appears it was not released on a label like their first album, don't know why that would make a differen...

• Anyone know why this album is unavailable?   https://open.spotify.com/album/4LZrYb3zgvZMIFptI0P0SY   The album is available in full on SoundCloud.   It appears it was not release...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No code in presale concert tickets

I have the Mumford and Sons presale email, but in this email there's no code. How do I get one? 'cause everywhere in this community I read that, with the email, spotify send you the code, but it's no true. Thx!

• I have the Mumford and Sons presale email, but in this email there's no code. How do I get one? 'cause everywhere in this community I read that, with the email, spotify send you the code, but it's no...
  • vicyost
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing my favourite songs on Spotify :-(

Hey so my favourite songs from Peter Bjorn and John are 'Up against the wall' and 'Let's call it off', both of which aren't available on Spotify. Any chance these will be added at some time or is there some kind of way I can prompt them or add them t...

• Hey so my favourite songs from Peter Bjorn and John are 'Up against the wall' and 'Let's call it off', both of which aren't available on Spotify. Any chance these will be added at some time or is the...
  • Jking1091
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! “Can you forgive her” in NMF Sweden

Important question:Why is the 1992 song Can You Forgive Her by Pet Shop Boys in this weeks New Music Friday Sweden? I’ve been looking but can’t find a reason.

• Important question: Why is the 1992 song Can You Forgive Her by Pet Shop Boys in this weeks New Music Friday Sweden? I’ve been looking but can’t find a reason. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One artist with two listings

I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the albums and singles)? Here are the two artist pages:htt...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the alb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TAYLOR SWIFT EP

Taylor Swift's Extended Play Beautiful Eyes is arguably her best work to date. I would be absolutely ecstatic if it could be included on Spotify. All her other music is on Spotify, so this album should be included as well!

• Casual Listener
  • Taylor Swift's Extended Play Beautiful Eyes is arguably her best work to date. I would be absolutely ecstatic if it could be included on Spotify. All her other music is on Spotify, so this ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Artist for Chasing That Bag

Chasing That Bag by Big Rich is listed under Big & Rich

• Chasing That Bag by Big Rich is listed under Big & Rich
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some albums and titles are showing with Asiatic letters, please help !

Plan : PremiumCountry : FRANCEDevice : PC and Android phoneOperating System : Windows 10, App and web player, Android 6My Question or IssueI suddenly saw that some albums and titles are showing with Asiatic letters, please help !Examples :

• Music Fan
  • Plan : Premium Country : FRANCE Device : PC and Android phone Operating System : Windows 10, App and web player, Android 6 My Question or Issue I suddenly saw that some album...
  • robbyus1111
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
    asiatic
    characters
    font
    letters
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant turn off shuffle on my phonr

I am using a android and I cant find the shuffle bottom no it not in the bottom left corner of the music window I checked

• I am using a android and I cant find the shuffle bottom no it not in the bottom left corner of the music window I checked
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

One artist that has two listings. How to fix?

I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the albums and singles)?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the alb...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Taking ages to download A music from the playlist, why?

I’m not sure if it is downloaded but I don’t think so. It has been like this for 30 over plus minutes already. Can anyone help?

736BB3EA-1BC8-4586-BD3B-551E2DB52A3B.png
  •  I’m not sure if it is downloaded but I don’t think so. It has been like this for 30 over plus minutes already. Can anyone help?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to see only followed artist in my Artist page

Hi, I'm Spotify unser (PC and Android softwares). When i go to my artist page, i can see the artists i follow, that's ok for me, but i can see some others artists just because I like one song from them.Is there a way to see only the followed artists ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I'm Spotify unser (PC and Android softwares).  When i go to my artist page, i can see the artists i follow, that's ok for me, but i can see some others artists just because I like ...
  • victawriuh
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mislabeled - "Back For You" definitely not by Hanson...

So the new track on my Release Radar called "Back For You" is labeled as by the group Hanson... it's clearly not theirs, lol. Who is this instrumental electronica track by? I love it

• So the new track on my Release Radar called "Back For You" is labeled as by the group Hanson... it's clearly not theirs, lol. Who is this instrumental electronica track by? I love it 🙂  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Add Request

The song “Top of The World” by The Cataracts and DEV used to be available to listen to, but isn’t not now. Can in be added back?

• The song “Top of The World” by The Cataracts and DEV used to be available to listen to, but isn’t not now. Can in be added back?
  • Jmss
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album mismatch?

Not sure if this is the right place for this (I did not find a place to report this), but I stumbled across a "new" album from one of the artists I listen to often, and I noticed that it totally didn't match the artists usual style. So, with some dig...

• Not sure if this is the right place for this (I did not find a place to report this), but I stumbled across a "new" album from one of the artists I listen to often, and I noticed that it totally didn...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Wrong Artist in "Future World" by Helloween

Hi,In this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7vAwjvJs8YSlHcykJu7nc0, the artist is incorrectly attributed as "Halloween" rather than "Helloween" (note the "a" and the "e"). Please fix this mistake. Thank you

• Hi, In this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7vAwjvJs8YSlHcykJu7nc0, the artist is incorrectly attributed as "Halloween" rather than "Helloween" (note the "a" and the "e"). Please fix this mista...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

More Zakk Wylde content please <3

Hey guys, While I'm generally very satisfied with the content, it's the Zakk Wylde songs that are really missing from my playlists. Can we have more of his solo work, as well as his work with Black Label Society? Thanks a bunch.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   While I'm generally very satisfied with the content, it's the Zakk Wylde songs that are really missing from my playlists.   Can we have more of his solo work, as well as h...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Hard Rock
    Rock
    Zakk Wylde
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Single "Watch the Sun Come Up" by Example missing

Has anyone else noticed the single and remixes to "Watch the Sun Come Up" by Example is missing? All of his other works are still on Spotify. Another rights issue?

• Has anyone else noticed the single and remixes to "Watch the Sun Come Up" by Example is missing? All of his other works are still on Spotify. Another rights issue?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hello, is it legal on spotify for an artist to giveaway a product in order to ask for a follow?

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if it is legal on Spotify for an artist to do this:Tell people to for example to follow and listen to the artist on spotify in order take part in a copetition to win a product of some sort?Thanks very much for your...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I would like to ask if it is legal on Spotify for an artist to do this: Tell people to for example to follow and listen to the artist on spotify in order take part in a copetition to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help describe elements to this grim Christmas song

I found a really good christmas cover on accident and I'd like some help describing certain elements in order to find more songs like it. Stuff like the voice filter, overlay of strings, key/scale they're in, I don't know really anything about music ...

• Regular
  • I found a really good christmas cover on accident and I'd like some help describing certain elements in order to find more songs like it.   Stuff like the voice filter, overlay of strings,...
  • Magoober
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes