Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I uploaded a podcast more than 30 hours ago and it has still not shown up on Search??

I uploaded a podcast more than 30 hours ago and it has still not shown up on Search??

Hey, I uploaded my podcast "The Thing With Tech" about 30 hours ago and I still can't see it when I search for it. Here's a link to it:

https://open.spotify.com/show/5oCon2qJztelH9OQh9IniE

I have read that it can take a few hours or sometimes even 24 hours but it's been well over those limits and it's still not there. Is there a problem with the podcast?? Or can it take even more time??? Please let me know so this can be resolved soon. 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @Sash19

That's really unfortunate! It seems like there is an issue on Spotify's end. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much for reaching out but I searched today and it started
showing up so that's amazing.

I hope I didn't waste your time.

No problem, always happy to help!

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts