Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

The Hobbit 1977 soundtrack

I’m looking for the soundtrack to The Hobbit (1977 TV movie) but can’t seem to find it. Are there any specific keywords I should be using to track it down, or is it simply not available on Spotify? If not, is there a way to suggest adding this specif...

• ...f not, is there a way to suggest adding this specific content?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can someone please help Run in Red get a related artist section

Hello Spotify Community, I have been following the group Run in Red, and want to use the radio feature on their page. Spotify has not created a related artists section for this page. As of now they have 2,062 followers and 3,774 monthly listeners. Ho...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify Community,   I have been following the group Run in Red, and want to use the radio feature on their page. Spotify has not created a related artists section for this page. As of n...
  • daftnose
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing album - American Hi-Fi

Hi everyone,It is my first time here, and since I don't know the rules please forgive my redaction.It seems that the content of the album "The Art of Losing" from American Hi-Fi has disappeared from Spotify. More precisely, it is still here : https:/...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, It is my first time here, and since I don't know the rules please forgive my redaction. It seems that the content of the album "The Art of Losing" from American Hi-Fi h...
  • tvitasse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Who is Tonie Green ? ("Away" - piano)

Hi! I can't find who is Tonie Green, he/she plays the piano, the beautiful piece "Away" : https://open.spotify.com/track/2mpDoMepkxUD7GusdybNIq I would like to find/buy the piano score of this song but I can't find any information...If anyone could h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I can't find who is Tonie Green, he/she plays the piano, the beautiful piece "Away" :  https://open.spotify.com/track/2mpDoMepkxUD7GusdybNIq   I would like to find/buy the piano scor...
  • DonGreds
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    classical music
    Piano
    Score
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Nicht mehr möglich einen gutschein als zahlungsmethode auszuwählen

Was nun? Ich habe einen gutschein und kann diesen aber nicht mehr unter den zahlungsmethoden auswählen. Was nun? Leider bekomme ich vom Support seit einer Woche keine Antwort.

• Was nun? Ich habe einen gutschein und kann diesen aber nicht mehr unter den zahlungsmethoden auswählen. Was nun? Leider bekomme ich vom Support seit einer Woche keine Antwort.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

More info about Sharon Van Etten "Remind me tomorrow" videos on Spotify mobile app

Hi all, Listenning to Sharon Van Etten's "Remind me tomorrow" on the Spotify mobile app, I was pleased to see some videos playing to accompany each song. They seem to have been produced by the singer, I don't kn ow. Is it usual? Do you have more deta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Listenning to Sharon Van Etten's "Remind me tomorrow" on the Spotify  mobile app, I was pleased to see some videos playing to accompany each song. They seem to have been produce...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dancin (Linier remix) -Aaron Smith

Please put this song on Spotify so I can add it to my house playlist. It would make it so good. Idk another way to contact spotify about this.

• Please put this song on Spotify so I can add it to my house playlist. It would make it so good. Idk another way to contact spotify about this. 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different profiles for one artist

Hello,I have two different profiles that I would like to combine into one. My name is slightly different in each. What do I do?Also, I am trying to figure out who the distribution company is for some of my songs- how do I find that out? Thanks!

• Hello, I have two different profiles that I would like to combine into one.  My name is slightly different in each.  What do I do? Also, I am trying to figure out who the distribution com...
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What will spotify launch in India Without videos.

What if spotify launch in India Without videos ? i had NOTICES THAT THE IN TO THE INDIA Spotify will not able to launch with video streaming service. Nd Thats a bummer. Anyway what can you do? even this is all about music and money. Still Waiting @sp...

• Visitor
  • What if spotify launch in India Without videos ?  i had NOTICES THAT THE  IN TO THE INDIA Spotify will  not able to launch with video streaming service. Nd Thats a bummer. Anyway what...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WARNING TO ALL! Spotify removing long songs ...

Hi all.I'm an old fan of classic rock, progrock and so on music. I have more than 250 playlists - very well composed playlists of such music. Last few months I discovered that Spotify trying to reduce its library: removing duplicate songs from their ...

• Regular
  • Hi all. I'm an old fan of classic rock, progrock and so on music. I have more than 250 playlists - very well composed playlists of such music. Last few months I discovered that Spotify trying to red...
  • Orohusk
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Waiting For Your Letter EP by Cary Brothers

Hi there dear Spotify team I wanted to listen to a song from the Scrubs soundtrack. Cary Brothers - Waiting For Your Letter. But to my disappointment, altough the Artists is on Spotify, their EP Waiting For Your Letter is not. Is there a specific rea...

• Regular
  • Hi there dear Spotify team   I wanted to listen to a song from the Scrubs soundtrack. Cary Brothers - Waiting For Your Letter. But to my disappointment, altough the Artists is on Spotify, thei...
  • Amadán
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Put Bon Jovi- Hallelujah back on Spotify!

The Song Hallelujah has cover artists out the wazoo. Bon Jovi is arguably one of them. But if you search “Bon Jovi Hallelujah” it only shows playlists. I fished around a couple of them; found the song, but you can only set up “Hallelujah Radio” which...

• Casual Listener
  • The Song Hallelujah has cover artists out the wazoo. Bon Jovi is arguably one of them. But if you search “Bon Jovi Hallelujah” it only shows playlists. I fished around a couple of them; found the son...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add a Track
    Bon Jovi
    Suggested
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Game Music being pulled

Hello! I am asking this question here because I wonder if anyone knows why this is happening. Since late 2018 I have noticed that a lot of video game soundtracks have been disappearing from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Albums such as all of...

• Hello! I am asking this question here because I wonder if anyone knows why this is happening.   Since late 2018 I have noticed that a lot of video game soundtracks have been disappearing from ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Sheepdogs's album Five Easy Pieces missing

Hey !Sheepdogs' first published album is missing:https://www.discogs.com/fr/The-Sheepdogs-Five-Easy-Pieces/release/3295480The track "Who" is already on spotify but only in an acoustic version.I would love to see this piece on Spotify Thanks !

• Regular
  • Hey ! Sheepdogs' first published album is missing: https://www.discogs.com/fr/The-Sheepdogs-Five-Easy-Pieces/release/3295480 The track "Who" is already on spotify but only in an acoustic version...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Montly Listeners work?

Hi, I am an artist, and I have 8k listeners if you search "Federico Dubbini". But when I open my insight with the Spotify Artist app from Play Store, I check 28 days listeners and I can see that is more than 8k if you sum all the listeners day by day...

Screenshot_20190210-124351.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I am an artist, and I have 8k listeners if you search "Federico Dubbini". But when I open my insight with the Spotify Artist app from Play Store, I check 28 days listeners and I can see th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Wish Box for missing Tracks & Artists

Hi Spotify team, You have 梦飞船 (Dreamz FM) albums, somehow I cannot add this song 不值得 (Bu Zhi De) in my playlist. I dont know why. Can you upload this song in please. Thank you Drey Tay

• Hi Spotify team,   You have 梦飞船 (Dreamz FM) albums, somehow I cannot add this song  不值得  (Bu Zhi De) in my playlist. I dont know why. Can you upload this song in please. &...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Videos In My Playlist

I've recently come across a few songs that come with videos. I know that you cannot disable videos altogether, but I did see that if you add a song to your playlist you should be able to play it without having the video play. I have done this but it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently come across a few songs that come with videos. I know that you cannot disable videos altogether, but I did see that if you add a song to your playlist you should be able to play it with...
  • jamageni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ALBUM ART

for some strange reason in New Releases all the cover art is just grey round blank discs and not a picture of the album...any ideas ?

• Casual Listener
  • for some strange reason in New Releases all the cover art is just grey round blank discs and not a picture of the album...any ideas ?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are some great albums deleted?

Some amazing albums just disappear, e.g. Clive Carroll’s album Life in Colour. Can one add requests for new albums to be added? E.g. Eugene Ruffolo’s album Fool for every Season (produced by Stockfisch records in Germany).

• Casual Listener
  • Some amazing albums just disappear, e.g. Clive Carroll’s album Life in Colour.  Can one add requests for new albums to be added? E.g. Eugene Ruffolo’s album Fool for every Season (produced by S...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Muse

Does the community really help the NewBies to put their music out there

• Regular
  • Does the community really help the NewBies to put their music out there
  • om142747
  • Composer