Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill is NOT on Spotify: WHY ?????

There so many christmas songs, but I am missing out on one of my favourite's:Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill, originally from the soundtrack of "The Grinch", it is by far one of the most beautiful songs of Faith Hill but also for Christmas.Why ...

• Casual Listener
  • There so many christmas songs, but I am missing out on one of my favourite's: Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill, originally from the soundtrack of "The Grinch", it is by far one of the most beau...
  • ben10blingee
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

John Powell's albums missing?

Hi, it seems that I can't listen to a few albums by John Powell such as Kung Fu Panda 2 OST or even How to train your dragons anymore . I'm a French listener, and I am worrying about it ; does this have a link with label matters or is it a simple tec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it seems that I can't listen to a  few albums by John Powell such as Kung Fu Panda 2 OST or even How to train your dragons anymore . I'm a French listener, and I am worrying about it ; does ...
  • MaciejDM
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam&Spotify - hidden songs

Hi, I have a few questions: 1.Can I upload a song on Spotify and that song to be "unlisted", like Youtube video?2.If I can do that, the plays on that song will count to Spotify Charts? I want to make a campaign where only those who will Shazam a part...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a few questions:   1.Can I upload a song on Spotify and that song to be "unlisted", like Youtube video? 2.If I can do that, the plays on that song will count to Spotify Ch...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listens to xxxtentacion-Riot

im live in the Netherlands and i cant listen to Riot-xxxtentacion its grey.

• im live in the Netherlands and i cant listen to Riot-xxxtentacion its grey. 
  • shaYzer123
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Need Help Contacting Spotify?

Artist account still not verified after months 

• Music Fan
  • Artist account still not verified after months 
  • jaiwareham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HOW CAN I DELETE INSULTING "ARTIST" (FOR ME)FROM MY START MENU

There are "artists" who do not even want to remember that they exist, how can I eliminate or prevent them from even appreciating again !!! hay "artistas" que ni siquiera quiero recordar que existren ¡¡¿cómo puedo eliminar o prevenir incluso que vuelv...

• There are "artists" who do not even want to remember that they exist, how can I eliminate or prevent them from even appreciating again !!!  hay "artistas" que ni siquiera quiero recordar que ex...
  • DomSki_Pl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Irrationally unavailable songs

Hey! I'm a listener from Germany and I'd like to know: How come I can listen to certain songs from an artist but sometimes even on an otherwise available album, theres a song or two that are unavailable for me? As an example theres Reols new album Ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I'm a listener from Germany and I'd like to know: How come I can listen to certain songs from an artist but sometimes even on an otherwise available album, theres a song or two that are unavaila...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Band "El ultimo de la fila" added and removed

Hi,I'm a Spotify user in Germany, and last november I noticed that one of my favorite Bands, "El ultimo de la fila" was finally available on Spotify.But now, almost all of their Albums are removed.Any reason for that? Does it just happen ouside of Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a Spotify user in Germany, and last november I noticed that one of my favorite Bands, "El ultimo de la fila" was finally available on Spotify. But now, almost all of their Albums are r...
  • quique123
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • el ultimo de la fila
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify

For some reason you guys deleted strawberries and cigarettes by troye Sivan on spotitfy and I’m very upset please put it back

• For some reason you guys deleted strawberries and cigarettes by troye Sivan on spotitfy and I’m very upset please put it back 
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify Ad Music

I've seen a new ad on Spotify Free about the Premium, the ad is about 9/10 seconds,anyone has the music played during it ?

• Visitor
  • I've seen a new ad on Spotify Free about the Premium, the ad is about 9/10 seconds, anyone has the music played during it ?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Content Question

I was a professional jazz trombonist for 60 years. I just went for the Premium trial. I have several CDs of the albums I have selected. I first noticed this in my car. A lot of the tracks go off key several times. I've always been known to have a pre...

• Regular
  • ...nip - moved to Content Questions >
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charly Garcia albums - Unsorted song's names

Plan: PremiumCountry: Argentina Device: Samsung Galaxy A4, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating System: Android 6, MacOS High Sierra Hi Spotify team,These two albums have unsorted the song's names. Please, could you solve it? I can share with you the right...

• Plan: Premium Country: Argentina   Device: Samsung Galaxy A4, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System: Android 6, MacOS High Sierra   Hi Spotify team, These two albums have unsorted...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Post Malone Pre Sale Code

I didnt receive an email for the post malone pre sale code, yet he is my top listened to artist on spotify. Does anyone have a code? would be so appreciated

• I didnt receive an email for the post malone pre sale code, yet he is my top listened to artist on spotify.  Does anyone have a code? would be so appreciated 😞
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

encore musical fidelity

Dear all, any idea how I could connect sptify with the encore player from musical fidelity? Thanks for yor support matth

• Dear all,   any idea how I could connect sptify with the encore player from musical fidelity?   Thanks for yor support   matth
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs missing

My friend and I have both downloaded the Sam e album but I have a few songs missing that she has got also we live near each other?

• Casual Listener
  • My friend and I have both downloaded the Sam e album but I have a few songs missing that she has got also we live near each other?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

What's With The Spotify Logo On User Playlists?

I have a question for all Spotify customers/users.Have ya'll had Spotify put their logo on your playlists? If not, do you know why they are doing this, with some users' playlists?This is similar to them putting their logo on their own. It also looks ...

• Roadie
  • I have a question for all Spotify customers/users. Have ya'll had Spotify put their logo on your playlists? If not, do you know why they are doing this, with some users' playlists? This is simi...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this release

Please add Arkist & Komonazmuk - Outbreak and Until Next Time https://www.discogs.com/Arkist-Komonazmuk-Outbreak-Until-Next-Time/release/2484383

• Please add Arkist & Komonazmuk - Outbreak and Until Next Time   https://www.discogs.com/Arkist-Komonazmuk-Outbreak-Until-Next-Time/release/2484383
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Chronic

Why is Dr. Dre’s Chronic 2001 available, but not the original Chrinic?

• Why is Dr. Dre’s Chronic 2001 available, but not the original Chrinic?
  • ArtGravity
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to find the link to my show

Hey I recently got approved for spotify with my podcast. Using the beta I can see all my episodes are up, and I know that it wont show up in the search unless it gets views, but I still have no idea how to get a link associated with my podcast to pro...

• Hey I recently got approved for spotify with my podcast. Using the beta I can see all my episodes are up, and I know that it wont show up in the search unless it gets views, but I still have no idea ...
  • blahsi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Daily Mix Algorithm? Nice!

Have you released a new daily mix algorithm this last week? If so, I like it! I now seem to get more than one track from the same artist. More of what I like, but still with some new suggestions. Thanks!

• Roadie
  • Have you released a new daily mix algorithm this last week?   If so, I like it!   I now seem to get more than one track from the same artist.  More of what I like, but still with ...
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes