Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

jeneliscro

Dear Spotify,

BRING BACK THE JIMMY'S. The only reason I use spotify anymore is to listen to podcasts. My favorite podcasts? Small town murder and Crime in Sports. When you listen, James and Jimmy become a part of your family. We love them and their podcasts so much that we, as listeners, support them directly through funding. If other people don't like them, they don't have to listen! You removed the best thing about my day. My boyfriend and I will be cancelling and will listen to our podcasts elsewhere.

40 Replies

Re: Crime in Sports / Small Town Murder

Lindsayclay

I'm so angry that this podcast has been removed...what the heck spotify

wse24

I’ll also be cancelling Spotify when my month runs up unless they put it back up. 

Alfserratos

I don't understand why this was removed from the list of podcast. It's a great show. Gets me through my work day and now I cannot listen to it. Spotify you need to bring this podcast back, if not you have to explain to your subscribers as to why you would remove such a great podcast off your list.

Briggs4444

Will also cancel subscription if these shows are not brought back.

mjcoroza

I thought there was a glitch or error in Spotify, but apparently not. 

Please bring them back because they help us get through the work days!

curiousvampire

Spotify, you have royally **bleep** up my week.  Bring back small town murders or I get rid of you. This podcast is the only reason I keep you.  Your other podcasts dontd compare. 

calpolycrew

Litterally just found this podcast last week and listened to the first five episodes each day.  Now it's gone? Why? I'm on board with cancelling as well.

quinnhaynie

Bring back Crime in Sports come on Spotify it's my favorite podcast.

slips
Casual Listener

You can add me to the list of people who will cancel their subscription if this isn't fixed. Spotify's response is pretty lackluster and I don't feel like paying for lackluster. 

SUGGESTED POSTS