Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Playlist songs removed

There are certain songs I used to listen to in a few fully downloaded playlists. Looks like the songs are removed from the playlists. I dont remember the exact titles of the songs removed. Is there any way i can get those songs?

• There are certain songs I used to listen to in a few fully downloaded playlists. Looks like the songs are removed from the playlists. I dont remember the exact titles of the songs removed. Is there a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add these album

Movie: Viswasam link: https://youtu.be/wjZSeQCtvE4 Movie: Sarvam Thaala Mayamlink: https://youtu.be/2_uZevhffOg

• Casual Listener
  • Movie: Viswasam  link: https://youtu.be/wjZSeQCtvE4   Movie: Sarvam Thaala Mayam link: https://youtu.be/2_uZevhffOg
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

solved

solved 

• Casual Listener
  • solved 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just a quick question!

We need more Garth Brooks. I mean at least these few songs (if it’s possible to do this) - Friends In Low Places-The Thunder Rollsthose are the songs I can name that we need

• We need more Garth Brooks. I mean at least these few songs (if it’s possible to do this)  - Friends In Low Places -The Thunder Rolls those are the songs I can name that we need
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Please put Georgia on my mind by Ray Charles back on spotify. There is one but there was another one a couple months ago that was much better.

• Please put Georgia on my mind by Ray Charles back on spotify. There is one but there was another one a couple months ago that was much better.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Johnny Orlando presale code?

Does anyone have the Johnny Orlando presale code?

• Visitor
  • Does anyone have the Johnny Orlando presale code?
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Finding similar artists

The other day I played a song by a particular artist (Greg Laswell). After the song finished playing Spotify continued playing songs by similar artists. It was great! I added a bunch of songs to "My Library" so I can go back and listen to them later....

• The other day I played a song by a particular artist (Greg Laswell). After the song finished playing Spotify continued playing songs by similar artists. It was great! I added a bunch of songs to "My ...
  • AlexWhit57
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed Artists?

I'm wondering why certain artists get removed from Spotify. Particularly a rapper called Zero

• I'm wondering why certain artists get removed from Spotify. Particularly a rapper called Zero
  • berkadak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A Possible Plagiarism

Below are two links to somewhat the same song uploaded by different artistsi listened to galimatias's song since 2018Galimatias's South (2018)https://open.spotify.com/track/7L5P30Eg8eta8Q9em2VteI?si=fo13sHkmQ1W_i9LLGUnTmA Esquivel's South (2019)https...

• Below are two links to somewhat the same song uploaded by different artists i listened to galimatias's song since 2018 Galimatias's South (2018) https://open.spotify.com/track/7L5P30Eg8eta8Q9em2Vt...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Re uploading track 2 different stats

Hello community! how can i fix my track? i uploaded a song last feb 8, it was included @ new music friday and has good amount of listeners and plays, 4 days later i found out there's a glitch so i had to edit it and re upload, after 5days after pulli...

• Roadie
  • Hello community! how can i fix my track? i uploaded a song last feb 8, it was included @ new music friday and has good amount of listeners and plays, 4 days later i found out there's a glitch so i ha...
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When i search particular songs on spotify, they won't start playing. How is this possible?

When I search for a particular song (e.g "peak" by drake) that song won't start playing when I press on the title. The album cover is also blank. But when I press on other songs from the same drake album, some of them do start playing. How is this po...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search for a particular song (e.g "peak" by drake) that song won't start playing when I press on the title. The album cover is also blank. But when I press on other songs from the same drake a...
  • emiliamatteo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

State of Jazz playlist updates dates strangely

"State of jazz" playlist seems to be updated quite frequently and I like the playlist, but every time the playlist is updated it seems like all songs are removed from the playlist and added there again, so that the "song added" timestamps are same fo...

• "State of jazz" playlist seems to be updated quite frequently and I like the playlist, but every time the playlist is updated it seems like all songs are removed from the playlist and added there aga...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Primal Scream - Come Together (Terry Farley 12" Mix)... a version that should become available

This song's original version is available on Spotify. While it is still good, I think the remixed version by Terry Farley is significantly better. This particular mix can be listened to off of iTunes and on YouTube alright, but it would be great to h...

• Community Legend
  • This song's original version is available on Spotify. While it is still good, I think the remixed version by Terry Farley is significantly better. This particular mix can be listened to off of iTunes...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP I CAN'T FIND A SONG

Ok so, spotify showed me this song in discover weekly, some months ago, about 3-4 can't really remember. And i liked the song very much, but i forgot to save it because i was in a hurry and now i can't find it literally nowhere, i've been searching f...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so, spotify showed me this song in discover weekly, some months ago, about 3-4 can't really remember.  And i liked the song very much, but i forgot to save it because i was in a hurry and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Michel Fugian, les Années Big Bazar - Ring Et Ding

This song is the only 1 out of 46 that is unavailable.Looking on the internet has no success.Hopefully it is a mistake.

• This song is the only 1 out of 46 that is unavailable. Looking on the internet has no success. Hopefully it is a mistake.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pop up spotify

Pop-up spotify, i think spotify should make a pop-up selection 

• Casual Listener
  • Pop-up spotify, i think spotify should make a pop-up selection 
  • Zoewright
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs > 10 minutes unavailable

I've noticed recently that songs over 10 minutes are unavailable on albums and playlists. For example, this album is available except for the 4 songs over 10 minutes. There's also been other users reporting how, specifically longer songs, were unavai...

• I've noticed recently that songs over 10 minutes are unavailable on albums and playlists. For example,  this album is available except for the 4 songs over 10 minutes.   There's also been...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for playlist similar to Apple Music's THE WAVE playlist - electronic R&B/Hip-Hop

Hi all I'm looking for a Spotify playlist like Apple Music's THE WAVE. See attached. See the description on the left and the cool mix of tracks. Many thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi all   I'm looking for a Spotify playlist like Apple Music's THE WAVE.   See attached. See the description on the left and the cool mix of tracks.   Many thanks    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Centro-matic albums

My understanding is this defunct Denton, Texas, band got back the rights to all of their music and has cleared all of it for use on Spotify. The albums "Love You Just the Same" and "Dual Hawks," a split release with related side-project South San Gab...

• Casual Listener
  • My understanding is this defunct Denton, Texas, band got back the rights to all of their music and has cleared all of it for use on Spotify. The albums "Love You Just the Same" and "Dual Hawks," a sp...
  • jaimoe0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes