Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! Dire Straits Alchemy: Live

Why have Spotify removed half of the Alchemy Live album from Dire Straits?

Screenshot_20190319-173043~2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Why have Spotify removed half of the Alchemy Live album from Dire Straits?
  • Stamkos91
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

lot of albums missing 😕

Hi, I am from India. I got premium membership recently from newly launched Spotify. I miss a lot of artists and albums in my search and I know there are issues in service establishing in India. May I know tentative time for these issues to be resolve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am from India. I got premium membership recently from newly launched Spotify. I miss a lot of artists and albums in my search and I know there are issues in service establishing in Ind...
  • chris_daniel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all songs in playlists show on all devices

I recently created a new playlist on my laptop. Half the songs won't show up on my work computer but show up on my laptop and phone. Why would the songs be unavailable on one device but available on others?

• I recently created a new playlist on my laptop.  Half the songs won't show up on my work computer but show up on my laptop and phone.  Why would the songs be unavailable on one device but a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

PLEASE add 'are you that somebody' by Aaliyah

• PLEASE add 'are you that somebody' by Aaliyah
  • jaimej1997
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Reorder Songs on Playlist

Hi, I've created a playlist and I'm unable to reorder the songs. I remember doing it once before with success but now I'm not able to. I've tried mobile, the web player, and the desktop app. When I try to reorder on mobile (using Android) nothing mov...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've created a playlist and I'm unable to reorder the songs. I remember doing it once before with success but now I'm not able to. I've tried mobile, the web player, and the desktop app....
  • DJsInfinity
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally claimed an artist profile, which is not mine

So I ended up accidentally claiming this (https://open.spotify.com/artist/1u4wIci1i2lLGhj8PmyJW6) artist profile as mine. It was a mistake and I already revoked its access to my instagram and twitter account but I can't seem to undo it. How do I uncl...

• So I ended up accidentally claiming this (https://open.spotify.com/artist/1u4wIci1i2lLGhj8PmyJW6) artist profile as mine. It was a mistake and I already revoked its access to my instagram and twitter...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer Magic

A very good synth pop artist with an 80s vibe. You should check her out, she’s on Spotify ^^

• Casual Listener
  • A very good synth pop artist with an 80s vibe. You should check her out, she’s on Spotify ^^
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    music
    synthpop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ad music

Hello guys Earlier today i got an ad from spotify and a song came on and the lyrics were like this: "yeah i'm ballin you are ya..." something like this the music is i think really popular but i just can't figure it out can somebody help me?

• Hello guys   Earlier today i got an ad from spotify and a song came on and the lyrics were like this: "yeah i'm ballin you are ya..." something like this the music is i think really popular bu...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One More Time??

Just looked over the Swedish group One More Time and discoverd that there are 2 albums (Life Is Too Short to Be Grumpy and Merry Christmas to You) and 2 Singles/EPs (Uva (Extended) and Still In Love With You) listed on their page. Those albums and si...

• Just looked over the Swedish group One More Time and discoverd that there are 2 albums (Life Is Too Short to Be Grumpy and Merry Christmas to You) and 2 Singles/EPs (Uva (Extended) and Still In Love ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

importing songs

been using Spotify for a few years now and I'm now updating my songs here on Spotify to use with Alexa. I have the songs imported but they are showing grayed out and others that are white. what is the difference? how can I get a song that I took off ...

• Casual Listener
  • been using Spotify for a few years now and I'm now updating my songs here on Spotify to use with Alexa. I have the songs imported but they are showing grayed out and others that are white. ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't resume music playing (Samsumg Galaxy Watch) after a call/voice notification from runing app

Using Samsung Galaxy Watch to listen Spotify, after a call music stop and can't resume playing. I need manually press the Play button again

• Regular
  • Using Samsung Galaxy Watch to listen Spotify, after a call music stop and can't resume playing. I need manually press the Play button again
  • gesweiler
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Artists Request

A few weeks ago I applied for Spotify for Artists, and haven't heard back yet. Does it usually take this long? It said that the support team would get back to me by email within 3 days.

• Regular
  • A few weeks ago I applied for Spotify for Artists, and haven't heard back yet. Does it usually take this long? It said that the support team would get back to me by email within 3 days.
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't find song/artist

Hey guys, I am not able to find any songs by Led Zeppelin or I must say when I search for led zeppelin it doesn't show me any songs and when I search for a particular song "Homesick by Dua Lips", I am not even able to find that as well. Kindly help r...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, I am not able to find any songs by Led Zeppelin or I must say when I search for led zeppelin it doesn't show me any songs and when I search for a particular song "Homesick by Dua Lips", I a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play an Album

Hi, I can't seem to play this album on my Spotify, however it is on there. Anybody have any ideas on how I can fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can't seem to play this album on my Spotify, however it is on there.   Anybody have any ideas on how I can fix this?
  • McMartinnn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Miller Posthumous

Please find a way to get Mac's Faces and KIDS tapes on Spotify! Faces is some of his greatest work. All the fans love him and want to continue enjoying his music especially since he is no longer with us. Donate money raised by it to support the famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Please find a way to get Mac's Faces and KIDS tapes on Spotify! Faces is some of his greatest work. All the fans love him and want to continue enjoying his music especially since ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

New Releases

Is it just me or did Spotify change the New Release under the browse section and are now just showing a handful of new releases? I use to be able to see all the new releases for the week but now only see about 25% of what there is. Any idea where I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it just me or did Spotify change the New Release under the browse section and are now just showing a handful of new releases? I use to be able to see all the new releases for the week but now only...
  • sneil1981
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to report a broken artist entry

Hello, I am using Spotify in the web browser (Firefox, Windows) When viewing this album - Manele Tari De Tot, I am clicking on "Laura" and I get a list of all kind of CD's but her songs do not appear on those CD's. There's another Laura (from Estonia...

• Hello, I am using Spotify in the web browser (Firefox, Windows)   When viewing this album - Manele Tari De Tot, I am clicking on "Laura" and I get a list of all kind of CD's but her songs do n...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! Can't find this song, Spotify removed it.

About a week ago, Spotify posted a new song titled "Again" by the UK band "Strangers." It even had album art, shown below. It was an awesome song! Short, about 2:31 minutes. Now, the song is greyed out and "Spotify can't play." I contacted the band v...

Strangers_Again.jpg
  • Regular
  • About a week ago, Spotify posted a new song titled "Again" by the UK band "Strangers." It even had album art, shown below. It was an awesome song! Short, about 2:31 minutes. Now, the song is greyed o...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: 10 New Indie Songs For You This Week

Having trouble navigating the site. I just wish to advise that Evie 1 2 & 3 by Stevie Wright was released as one.Can it be relisted so I can hear the song complete?

• Having trouble navigating the site.   I just wish  to advise that Evie 1 2 & 3 by Stevie Wright  was released as one. Can it be relisted  so I can hear the song complete?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes