Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Searching a song

Alright so there is a commercial on spotify that includes "im the one" from dj khaled, and right after that is a song that i havent been able to find anywhere. Anyone know what it is? Thanks

• Alright so there is a commercial on spotify that includes "im the one" from dj khaled, and right after that is a song that i havent been able to find anywhere. Anyone know what it is? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Placebo album "Loud like love" has disappeared

What happens to Spotify? Why do albums disappear suddenly? Placebo "Loud Like Love" was in my albums ...

Placebo.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • What happens to Spotify? Why do albums disappear suddenly? Placebo "Loud Like Love" was in my albums ...  
  • entcardoso
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this album

Please add: Artist: Bill Charlap TrioAlbum: Wrtitten in the starsyear: 2000Label: Blue Note

• Please add:  Artist: Bill Charlap Trio Album: Wrtitten in the stars year: 2000 Label: Blue Note
  • Manuelgv
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i control multiple artists?

HiI have control of one of the bands i am in from the Artist.spotify.com i was wondring if i can take control of more than one using the same login? Thanks Scott

• Music Fan
  • Hi I have control of one of the bands i am in from the Artist.spotify.com i was wondring if i can take control of more than one using the same login?   Thanks   Scott
  • GutoMotta
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song goes silent for one second at a specific point

The cover song "Boyz in the hood" by dynamite hack is missing audio at 0:15. Is there anyway to fix this?

• The cover song "Boyz in the hood" by dynamite hack is missing audio at 0:15. Is there anyway to fix this?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TFK: The End is Where We Begin - removed?

The 2013 Album "the end is where we begin" from Thousand foot krutch was removed, I neither know since when or why.My Question is if there a chance for the album to get back on spotify and why was it removed in the first place?

• The 2013 Album "the end is where we begin" from Thousand foot krutch was removed, I neither know since when or why. My Question is if there a chance for the album to get back on spotify and why was ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

songs that I can't find

I've been looking for a few songs by very popular artists like Kendrick Lamar, jay z, etc.. that can't be found Spotify. They can be found with a simple YouTube search, but seem to be nowhere to be found on my favorite music app Spotify! These includ...

• I've been looking for a few songs by very popular artists like Kendrick Lamar, jay z, etc.. that can't be found Spotify. They can be found with a simple YouTube search, but seem to be nowhere to be f...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New artist, new album, would love your feedback.

Hello I just released 'Stories of the Sky' 10 tracks recorded with a Mercury-Nominated producer. I am extermely proud of this record and would love any thoughts, advice and how to get on to those important playlists! https://open.spotify.com/album/53...

• Music Fan
  • Hello   I just released 'Stories of the Sky' 10 tracks recorded with a Mercury-Nominated producer.  I am extermely proud of this record and would love any thoughts, advice and how to get ...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! how to share playlist

looking to share a playlist with others, any help?

• Regular
  • looking to share a playlist with others, any help?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! AZ - Aziatic - Missing Track = Paradise (Life)

AZ's album "Aziatic" is missing track #8 "Paradise (Life) -- interested to know if this is a licensing issue or a mistake.

• AZ's album "Aziatic" is missing track #8 "Paradise (Life) -- interested to know if this is a licensing issue or a mistake. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

album request

How do I request albums/songs to be added to spotify

• How do I request albums/songs to be added to spotify
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moka lkc album

Why have spotify from Moka lkc One Single and Not the free Download album?

• Casual Listener
  • Why have spotify from Moka lkc One Single and Not the free Download album? 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise

Hello, Can spotify please add this album? Thanks in advance! Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise

• Hello,   Can spotify please add this album? Thanks in advance!   Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My "The life of pablo" album is not playing correctly and is always skipping, How do I fix this?

This is the only album in my entire library that does not play correctly. It does it both on my mac and my android phone. How would I go about fixing this?

• Casual Listener
  • This is the only album in my entire library that does not play correctly. It does it both on my mac and my android phone. How would I go about fixing this?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Window Gazing songs!

Time for a Music Chat! Do you ever find you're listening to a song, staring out of the window, a little lost in the moment? This happens to me often! Maybe i'm easily distracted , but I also think some songs are just perfect 'window gazing' songs. Th...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Time for a Music Chat!   Do you ever find you're listening to a song, staring out of the window, a little lost in the moment?   This happens to me often! Maybe i'm easily distracted...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recommendations / Automatic playlists

I am trying out Spotify. I am a little underwhelmed as what I had heard is that it was very good at letting you discover new music based on your tastes. I thought it would be easy to simply follow my favourite artists, save my favourite albums/songs ...

• Regular
  • I am trying out Spotify. I am a little underwhelmed as what I had heard is that it was very good at letting you discover new music based on your tastes.   I thought it would be easy to simply ...
  • joelmw
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Add Sam Cooke's Album Around The World

Please add this album it is my favorite of his.

• Please add this album it is my favorite of his.
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song used in "mmm, mint" Spotify advertisement

Hello I am looking to find out the song that plays at the 00:13 mark of the ad.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am looking to find out the song that plays at the 00:13 mark of the ad. 
  • MrLewayne
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes