Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Will remastering a single for an EP reset the play count?

I am producing/engineering an EP for an artist, Saeyers. We have been releasing songs from the EP as singles as we wrap up the EP. Our first song, Cruise, drew over 30,000 plays, and was added to Fresh Finds for two weeks. The problem is, as we have ...

• Music Fan
  • I am producing/engineering an EP for an artist, Saeyers. We have been releasing songs from the EP as singles as we wrap up the EP.   Our first song, Cruise, drew over 30,000 plays, and was add...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does the music content on Spotify differ with regions?

I am a regular user of spotify and I was using my account with my region in Dubai. But now, when I changed my region from UAE to INDIA, I couldn't find alot of my favourite songs and albums such as Ed Sheeran's "Divide album and it's songs and so on....

• I am a regular user of spotify and I was using my account with my region in Dubai. But now, when I changed my region from UAE to INDIA, I couldn't find alot of my favourite songs and albums such as E...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • region
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Privacy breach: Spotify passed on my details to a third party.

Im an artist and I go by the name of Skywalker, however my songs are going under artists who aren't me but go by the same name, can you please help me fix this? My song is under another Skywalker, "pay me" and "I get around" are both mine and I have ...

• Im an artist and I go by the name of Skywalker, however my songs are going under artists who aren't me but go by the same name, can you please help me fix this? My song is under another Skywalker, "p...
  • paulgilmore
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Content missing/suggestion: Karl Sanders

Why isn't Karl Sanders first solo album on Spotify?It is called Saurian Meditations. His 2nd album Saurian Exorcismsis available already? As a Nile fan I would love to see this album put upbecause it has great guitar work.

• Why isn't Karl Sanders first solo album on Spotify? It is called Saurian Meditations.  His 2nd album Saurian Exorcisms is available already? As a Nile fan I would love to see this album put up...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! need help figuring out song title and artist

the Morning Commute playlist just got shuffled for me and i lost a song i liked but forgot to "heart". funny enough i don't remember the title but i think it was O. T. and googling that turned up alot of stuff that it was not. if you happen to know t...

• the Morning Commute playlist just got shuffled for me and i lost a song i liked but forgot to "heart". funny enough i don't remember the title but i think it was O. T. and googling that turned up alo...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Did Left Hand get removed

Did the song Left Hand - Beast Coast (Pro Era, Flatbush Zombies, Underachievers) get removed? I can find the song but it no longer plays for me

• Casual Listener
  • Did the song Left Hand - Beast Coast (Pro Era, Flatbush Zombies, Underachievers) get removed? I can find the song but it no longer plays for me
  • Yacoboc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Max Burnside Just Punch Play

Anyone know where I can a find a song on this album entitled Symmetries Don’t Stop? Remix of Journey’s Strangers....

• Anyone know where I can a find a song on this album entitled Symmetries Don’t Stop? Remix of Journey’s Strangers....
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Music.

Mushroom Heads missing a few songs, well, quite a bit but still, Stitched Up Hearts missing one, Pop Evil is missing one, Synlakross too. An entire album from Spoil Engines gone too.

• Mushroom Heads missing a few songs, well, quite a bit but still, Stitched Up Hearts missing one, Pop Evil is missing one, Synlakross too.  An entire album from Spoil Engines gone too.
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs unavailable

EDIT: Really? Not even a single acknowledgement that this is an issue? A few months ago I started noticing that a select few songs I had added to playlists on my premium account were no longer playing (I remember thinking that I hadn't heard x song i...

• Regular
  • ...ou have the file on your computer you can import it."   I understand the usual explanation is that those greyed out songs "aren't available in my country", or that the content owner has made it g...
  • rst_ack
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Big Rich Town - 50cent

Hey i'm new here i'm not even sure if i'm in the right thread but here i go.The music Big Rich Town - 50cent, isn't available for me anymore and I don't know why, usually when a song stop working it's because of conflict with local files but I don't ...

• Hey i'm new here i'm not even sure if i'm in the right thread but here i go. The music Big Rich Town - 50cent, isn't available for me anymore and I don't know why, usually when a song stop working i...
  • Simonyesil
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Unavailable

I tried to find Beggin’ by Madcon and am wondering how it’s possible to get it to be played. Spotify, any chance of it happening? I live in the United States also so don’t know why 路‍

• I tried to find Beggin’ by Madcon and am wondering how it’s possible to get it to be played. Spotify, any chance of it happening? I live in the United States also so don’t know why 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Artist's music appearing on separate Artist's page

I have seen multiple occurances of songs appearing on an artist's Spotify page that were more than likely not written by that artist. Example: right now on the artist Man Man's singles list is a new rap song listed by them and some totally unknown ar...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen multiple occurances of songs appearing on an artist's Spotify page that were more than likely not written by that artist. Example: right now on the artist Man Man's singles list is a new ...
  • kozmic
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artist
    wrong artist
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song don't play

I'm trying to listen to The Nosebleed Section from Hilltop Hoods. Can see the song but its unavailable. Why? I'm sure I used to have it saved on my playlist before.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listen to The Nosebleed Section from Hilltop Hoods. Can see the song but its unavailable. Why?  I'm sure I used to have it saved on my playlist before.
  • CaKjacK
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wifisfuneral and Robb Banks' "Conn3ct3d" removed from streaming?

I realized today that the album Conn3ct3d is no longer available on Spotify. Is this temporary or is it permanently removed? I can still listen on Apple Music so I know the artist hasn't taken it down from all services, but it's removed from all my p...

• Casual Listener
  • I realized today that the album Conn3ct3d is no longer available on Spotify. Is this temporary or is it permanently removed? I can still listen on Apple Music so I know the artist hasn't taken it dow...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Any Good Heavy Metal Bands

I love bands Like metallica, volbeat, FFDP, Slipknot, Hollywood undead, ACDC, Black Sabbath ETC, Im trying to find a band closer to Volbeat which is a mix between feel good metal and hard rock. I dont like anything way to heavy. Thank you!

• Composer
  • I love bands Like metallica, volbeat, FFDP, Slipknot, Hollywood undead, ACDC, Black Sabbath ETC, Im trying to find a band closer to Volbeat which is a mix between feel good metal and hard rock. I don...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bring back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app

brings back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app !! It was a good feature until oktober 2018 where it was removed.

• Music Fan
  • brings back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app !! It was a good feature until oktober 2018 where it was removed.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add album :(

Please add album Özlem Tekin - Kime Ne.Özlem Tekin ‎– Kime NeCountry:TurkeyReleased:Jan 1996Genre:Electronic, RockStyle:Pop Rock

• Please add album Özlem Tekin - Kime Ne. Özlem Tekin ‎– Kime Ne Country:Turkey Released:Jan 1996 Genre:Electronic, Rock Style:Pop Rock
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AJR Presale Code

I have AJR as my top band, listen to all their music but I haven’t gotten a presale code for their upcoming Neotheater World Tour. Did anyone get one? I really want to go for my birthday

• Casual Listener
  • I have AJR as my top band, listen to all their music but I haven’t gotten a presale code for their upcoming Neotheater World Tour. Did anyone get one? I really want to go for my birthday 
  • Lboyd
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Analytics - New Release Artwork Not Showing Up

I have a new release that I have delivered to Spotify. The delivery validated with my delivery company (Consolidated Independent) and was successfuly delivered to Spotify. Now that the release has shown up in the Spotify Analytics backend, the artwor...

• I have a new release that I have delivered to Spotify. The delivery validated with my delivery company (Consolidated Independent) and was successfuly delivered to Spotify.    Now that the...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes