Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Missing Centro-matic albums

My understanding is this defunct Denton, Texas, band got back the rights to all of their music and has cleared all of it for use on Spotify. The albums "Love You Just the Same" and "Dual Hawks," a split release with related side-project South San Gab...

• Casual Listener
  • My understanding is this defunct Denton, Texas, band got back the rights to all of their music and has cleared all of it for use on Spotify. The albums "Love You Just the Same" and "Dual Hawks," a sp...
  • jaimoe0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Artists Combined by Accident?

So I've been wanting to explore with different music genres and started looking into the gospel group The Caravans. I was able to find them easily enough, but their overview has them sharing the same space as The Caravans, a rockibilly band. This ske...

• So I've been wanting to explore with different music genres and started looking into the gospel group The Caravans. I was able to find them easily enough, but their overview has them sharing the same...
  • Ramheather
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bitrate

So recently I've been wondering if there is any way to see the playback info of a song like bitrate, size etc. Is there any widget for this or something like that? Anything would really help, the main thing is that I would like to know what the bitra...

• So recently I've been wondering if there is any way to see the playback info of a song like bitrate, size etc. Is there any widget for this or something like that? Anything would really help, the mai...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgetting your password

Simply click “Forgot password” and then send a confirmation email from the email address you used to sign up, and reset password.

• Simply click “Forgot password” and then send a confirmation email from the email address you used to sign up, and reset password.
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Information from an artist.

Does any one know how to get more info. from one artist ? For example I can only see the 5 cities on wich he/she is listened the most, I would love to know more about this. This informations is very usefull to make desicions in music business and I h...

• Regular
  • Does any one know how to get more info. from one artist ?    For example I can only see the 5 cities on wich he/she is listened the most, I would love to know more about this. This inform...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • information
    music business
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist description inquiry

Hey there community.I've been searching for a while looking for a solution or a helping hand.I have a playlist running and I would like to attach my inbox playlist to this with a clickable link in my playlist description.I can't seem to find out how ...

• Composer
  • Hey there community. I've been searching for a while looking for a solution or a helping hand. I have a playlist running and I would like to attach my inbox playlist to this with a clickable link i...
  • AnyGaming
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Description
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the women on the Spotify country music playlists?

Spotify's Hot Country playlist has 3 songs by women--3 out of 51. Seems dreadful until you realize that Country Gold has ONE song by a woman, out of 51, but SIX by Florida Georgia Line alone. I wish Spotify would address this--how are songs chosen fo...

• Spotify's Hot Country playlist has 3 songs by women--3 out of 51. Seems dreadful until you realize that Country Gold has ONE song by a woman, out of 51, but SIX by Florida Georgia Line alone. I wish ...
  • Kmmacswa
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • country
    music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

When I release an album that has 3 previously released singles will Spotify merge the streams?

Hey Guys would mean a lot if anyone knew. Also heres our band! 100k streams within the 1st month of ever relaseing music! Thank you Spotify!https://open.spotify.com/artist/6koaWXkOOBCzZDCd9GaHsj?si=GaRGA2PuQa2ipaMLiRXbYw

accia-ridgewhite-square.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Hey Guys would mean a lot if anyone knew. Also heres our band! 100k streams within the 1st month of ever relaseing music! Thank you Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/artist/6koaWXkOOBCzZDCd9GaHs...
  • Flippy2good
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken tracks on Todrick Hall: Straight outta oz (deluxe edition)

I really love the album Straight outta oz by Todrick Hall and want to listen to it more, but in most of the tracks of the album there's crackle at different points of the tracks. I am sure it's not my device or headphones because it persists across d...

• Casual Listener
  • I really love the album Straight outta oz by Todrick Hall and want to listen to it more, but in most of the tracks of the album there's crackle at different points of the tracks. I am sure it's not m...
  • Judasandgoat
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes

Availability in British Virgin Islands

I'm trying to find out if Spotify is available in the British Virgin Islands. It is not listed online, but they are right next door to the US Virgin Islands, so I'm hoping the service extends to the BVI's.

• I'm trying to find out if Spotify is available in the British Virgin Islands.  It is not listed online, but they are right next door to the US Virgin Islands, so I'm hoping the service extends t...
  • muloka
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The Hobbit 1977 soundtrack

I’m looking for the soundtrack to The Hobbit (1977 TV movie) but can’t seem to find it. Are there any specific keywords I should be using to track it down, or is it simply not available on Spotify? If not, is there a way to suggest adding this specif...

• ...f not, is there a way to suggest adding this specific content?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can someone please help Run in Red get a related artist section

Hello Spotify Community, I have been following the group Run in Red, and want to use the radio feature on their page. Spotify has not created a related artists section for this page. As of now they have 2,062 followers and 3,774 monthly listeners. Ho...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify Community,   I have been following the group Run in Red, and want to use the radio feature on their page. Spotify has not created a related artists section for this page. As of n...
  • daftnose
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing album - American Hi-Fi

Hi everyone,It is my first time here, and since I don't know the rules please forgive my redaction.It seems that the content of the album "The Art of Losing" from American Hi-Fi has disappeared from Spotify. More precisely, it is still here : https:/...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, It is my first time here, and since I don't know the rules please forgive my redaction. It seems that the content of the album "The Art of Losing" from American Hi-Fi h...
  • tvitasse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Who is Tonie Green ? ("Away" - piano)

Hi! I can't find who is Tonie Green, he/she plays the piano, the beautiful piece "Away" : https://open.spotify.com/track/2mpDoMepkxUD7GusdybNIq I would like to find/buy the piano score of this song but I can't find any information...If anyone could h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I can't find who is Tonie Green, he/she plays the piano, the beautiful piece "Away" :  https://open.spotify.com/track/2mpDoMepkxUD7GusdybNIq   I would like to find/buy the piano scor...
  • DonGreds
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    classical music
    Piano
    Score
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Nicht mehr möglich einen gutschein als zahlungsmethode auszuwählen

Was nun? Ich habe einen gutschein und kann diesen aber nicht mehr unter den zahlungsmethoden auswählen. Was nun? Leider bekomme ich vom Support seit einer Woche keine Antwort.

• Was nun? Ich habe einen gutschein und kann diesen aber nicht mehr unter den zahlungsmethoden auswählen. Was nun? Leider bekomme ich vom Support seit einer Woche keine Antwort.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

More info about Sharon Van Etten "Remind me tomorrow" videos on Spotify mobile app

Hi all, Listenning to Sharon Van Etten's "Remind me tomorrow" on the Spotify mobile app, I was pleased to see some videos playing to accompany each song. They seem to have been produced by the singer, I don't kn ow. Is it usual? Do you have more deta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Listenning to Sharon Van Etten's "Remind me tomorrow" on the Spotify  mobile app, I was pleased to see some videos playing to accompany each song. They seem to have been produce...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dancin (Linier remix) -Aaron Smith

Please put this song on Spotify so I can add it to my house playlist. It would make it so good. Idk another way to contact spotify about this.

• Please put this song on Spotify so I can add it to my house playlist. It would make it so good. Idk another way to contact spotify about this. 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different profiles for one artist

Hello,I have two different profiles that I would like to combine into one. My name is slightly different in each. What do I do?Also, I am trying to figure out who the distribution company is for some of my songs- how do I find that out? Thanks!

• Hello, I have two different profiles that I would like to combine into one.  My name is slightly different in each.  What do I do? Also, I am trying to figure out who the distribution com...
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What will spotify launch in India Without videos.

What if spotify launch in India Without videos ? i had NOTICES THAT THE IN TO THE INDIA Spotify will not able to launch with video streaming service. Nd Thats a bummer. Anyway what can you do? even this is all about music and money. Still Waiting @sp...

• Visitor
  • What if spotify launch in India Without videos ?  i had NOTICES THAT THE  IN TO THE INDIA Spotify will  not able to launch with video streaming service. Nd Thats a bummer. Anyway what...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WARNING TO ALL! Spotify removing long songs ...

Hi all.I'm an old fan of classic rock, progrock and so on music. I have more than 250 playlists - very well composed playlists of such music. Last few months I discovered that Spotify trying to reduce its library: removing duplicate songs from their ...

• Regular
  • Hi all. I'm an old fan of classic rock, progrock and so on music. I have more than 250 playlists - very well composed playlists of such music. Last few months I discovered that Spotify trying to red...
  • Orohusk
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes