Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Where are gone all the nature sounds like the rain, the storm, the forest, etc... ?

Hello dear community.I am very used to work with the sounds of nature, and it's almost every day I listen to the rain or the forest to complete my job. It helps me concentrate.Now I can't find those sounds in Spotify anymore !!! Are they gone ? When ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear community. I am very used to work with the sounds of nature, and it's almost every day I listen to the rain or the forest to complete my job. It helps me concentrate. Now I can't find th...
  • met895
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dorothy Ashby Fix

The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4. If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other artists such as Ed Thigpen, Frank Wess and Eddie Jones. When y...

• Casual Listener
  • The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4.  If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has lost all my songs and doesn't play anything on pc

I had a problem with spotify not playing most songs (they didn't show info and bar didn't move) so I reinstalled the program. Now it doesn't play anything and claims all my playlists are empty. This is only on pc, my phone app works totally like it s...

• Visitor
  • I had a problem with spotify not playing most songs (they didn't show info and bar didn't move) so I reinstalled the program. Now it doesn't play anything and claims all my playlists are empty. This ...
  • TYZ_Momoy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Music] Bring back the feature for replacements for not available Songs by local files

Bring the feature back for songs that are not available on Spotify are replaced by local files, if you own them. This feature has been in Spotify for years and was great because I could hear all the Cannibal Corpse albums that are not available here ...

• Music Fan
  • Bring the feature back for songs that are not available on Spotify are replaced by local files, if you own them. This feature has been in Spotify for years and was great because I could hear all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly & Release Radar not showing up

Hi ,I've been using spotify for little over 2 weeks. I'm a premium subscriber.DIscover weekly and release radar playlists are created recently and the only way I can access them is by searching. They won't show up in discovery section or under Made f...

• Visitor
  • Hi , I've been using spotify for little over 2 weeks. I'm a premium subscriber. DIscover weekly and release radar playlists are created recently and the only way I can access them is by searching. ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waylon Forever

The album Waylon Forever was removed from Spotify and idk why? It had a song on there that I listened to when things were rough and now I can’t find it anywhere.

• The album Waylon Forever was removed from Spotify and idk why? It had a song on there that I listened to when things were rough and now I can’t find it anywhere. 
  • bricetuttle
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate album on duplicate artist page

I dont know why but another spotify artist page just appeared out of the blue and now our new ep is on two diffrent pages, and when clicked on the artist name in playlist or library it redirects to the newly created page, This is extremely frustratin...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont know why but another spotify artist page just appeared out of the blue and now our new ep is on two diffrent pages, and when clicked on the artist name in playlist or library it redirects to t...
  • maglibertine
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

add music

llllll

• llllll
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify

Hi Spotify. I want you to bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify such as Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Pangya or classic Korea online game. I will so glad to listening very much. Please bring to Spotify.

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify. I want you to bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify such as Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Pangya or classic Korea online game. I will so glad to listening&...
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your S Asian Playlists Are Trash

And I don't mean taste-wise. Who am I to judge? I mean your playlists are factually garbage. Sounds Of Bombay has like 12% of the artists actually from Bombay. C'mon, wyd? Hit my line. Hire me.

• Visitor
  • And I don't mean taste-wise. Who am I to judge? I mean your playlists are factually garbage. Sounds Of Bombay has like 12% of the artists actually from Bombay. C'mon, wyd? Hit my line. Hire me.
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

An album we want

Why isnt the The Chronic by Dr.Dre on spotify it's a really good album and we want it

• Why isnt the The Chronic by Dr.Dre on spotify it's a really good album and we want it
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view albums

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I'm not able to view albums anymore. If I click on one it takes me to a page that says "please go online to load albums" as if I'm not online. Everything else works fine and I don't get that blue...

• I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I'm not able to view albums anymore. If I click on one it takes me to a page that says "please go online to load albums" as if I'm not online. E...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs from my playlists got removed and can't be played anymore...

Many songs from my spotify playlists have disappeared from spotify they are shown as unavailable. Most songs were from my K-pop playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/3gxw03nncrl0hlzpc1utd63mm/playlist/2Bl5bEngEPahaOD4cmSYbl?si=JnI9lVyfSTihnYCk0Nd_BQ...

• Visitor
  • Many songs from my spotify playlists have disappeared from spotify they are shown as unavailable. Most songs were from my K-pop playlist  https://open.spotify.com/user/3gxw03nncrl0hlzpc1utd63mm...
  • amalil04
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Random Capitalization in Clay Walker's I'd say that's right.

The name for Clay Walker's I'd Say That's Right is listed as I'd Say That'S Right, with the S in that's being capitalized when it shouldn't be. The album is Rumor Has It.

• The name for Clay Walker's I'd Say That's Right is listed as  I'd Say That'S Right, with the S in that's being capitalized when it shouldn't be. The album is Rumor Has It.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joan Jett concert in Cedar Rapids Iowa

was just noticing that Spotify doesnt list Joan Jett in Cedar Rapids for a concert. She will be playing at the Magrath Amphiheatre on August 8th, 2018 at 7pmLocated at 475 First Street SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401. Please update her concert so all can ...

• Casual Listener
  •  was just noticing that Spotify doesnt list Joan Jett in Cedar Rapids for a concert. She will be playing at the Magrath Amphiheatre on August 8th, 2018 at 7pm Located at 475 First Street S...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Followers don’t see my music in release radar

Hi, I recently put out a new song, however, none of my followers see my new song appear in their release radar playlists. It’s been a few weeks now and still nothing. Is there some kind of metric an artist needs to achieve before followes get updates...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I recently put out a new song, however, none of my followers see my new song appear in their release radar playlists. It’s been a few weeks now and still nothing. Is there some kind of m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging an artist who changed their performer name mid-career

I'm just wondering how this is possible? For example Charlotte Nilsson married halfway through her career and took her married name of Charlotte Perrelli and because of this she has two Spotify profiles. S Club 7 renamed themselves as S Club after on...

• Regular
  • I'm just wondering how this is possible? For example Charlotte Nilsson married halfway through her career and took her married name of Charlotte Perrelli and because of this she has two Spotify profi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No discoraphy on IPAD after last Update

What is the reason why is not possible anymore to see and select Artist Dicography?Is it a bug of last update or is a new Spotify choice?

• What is the reason why is not possible anymore to see and select Artist Dicography? Is it a bug of last update or is a new Spotify choice?    
  • Haber
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Guns N Roses It’s so Easy

This song needs Needs NEEDS to be back on Spotify!! Seriously, the album isn’t complete without it.

• This song needs Needs NEEDS to be back on Spotify!! Seriously, the album isn’t complete without it.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes