Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

About Forum Profile Picture

How can someone use his pic for thumbnail like she does ? https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14796867

• Composer
  • How can someone use his pic for thumbnail like she does ?   https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14796867
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song deleted from spotify

Disclaimer by Nito Nb got taken off of Spotify can you make it available to listen to again please

• Disclaimer by Nito Nb got taken off of Spotify can you make it available to listen to again please  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is "I stället för vykort" by Cornelis Vreeswijk?

This album is removed, why?Will it be back? https://open.spotify.com/album/3opDhC06sQNnraNBLxNuX2?si=AeWRkBmDQA6D1Gi-q3BhNQ

• Casual Listener
  • This album is removed, why? Will it be back?   https://open.spotify.com/album/3opDhC06sQNnraNBLxNuX2?si=AeWRkBmDQA6D1Gi-q3BhNQ
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggesting songs/artists for Spotify to add

Can anyone tell me why in the world it is so difficult to make artist and song suggestions to Spotify?? You have to search their community with JUST the right key words to get a hit. It is such a basic need-Spotify should have a tab for it on their h...

• Can anyone tell me why in the world it is so difficult to make artist and song suggestions to Spotify??  You have to search their community with JUST the right key words to get a hit.  It i...
  • Raveeshsachdev
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Song Artist Album suggestions to Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Don't play this artist! (Block artists music)

Have any of you guys used the new spotify feature?and which artist's music have you blocked out so far? I've blocked Lil Xan and Manu Crooks.

• Composer
  • Have any of you guys used the new spotify feature? and which artist's music have you blocked out so far?     I've blocked Lil Xan and Manu Crooks.
  • DerivativePod
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    block artist
    don't play
    stop artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A MISSING ALBUM?!?!?

So the band Casting Crowns (1.5m monthly listeners) has all but ONE album available on Spotify.... It isn't even their oldest one. Why would this be? Please help me out, they're my favourite band and I just wanna listen to ALL their music (Album is c...

• So the band Casting Crowns (1.5m monthly listeners) has all but ONE album available on Spotify.... It isn't even their oldest one. Why would this be? Please help me out, they're my favourite band and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Clouds is Missing

Hi, I just noticed that most of the music on B.o.B's album "Strange Clouds" is greyed out on Spotify, as well as it not being listed in his discography. I know that it's up to an artist to decide if their music is on spotify, does anyone know if this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just noticed that most of the music on B.o.B's album "Strange Clouds" is greyed out on Spotify, as well as it not being listed in his discography. I know that it's up to an artist to d...
  • noahknish
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Greyed out Country songs

It has been over 2 years since songs like if your going through **bleep** by rodney atkins has been available, anthing but mine and gunpowder and lead and so many popular country songs there all still greyed out. i found out that spotify is still bei...

• Visitor
  • It has been over 2 years since songs like if your going through **bleep** by rodney atkins has been available, anthing but mine and gunpowder and lead and so many popular country songs there all stil...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Miller Posthumous

Please find a way to get Mac's Faces and KIDS tapes on Spotify! Faces is some of his greatest work. All the fans love him and want to continue enjoying his music especially since he is no longer with us. Donate money raised by it to the family's foun...

• Casual Listener
  • Please find a way to get Mac's Faces and KIDS tapes on Spotify! Faces is some of his greatest work. All the fans love him and want to continue enjoying his music especially since he is no longer with...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

2018 music

Favorite genre 

• Casual Listener
  • Favorite genre 
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Does Spotify Ever Delete or Remove Spotify Created Playlists?

I follow a lot of playlists, most of which are Spotify created. I would hate to lose them. Does Spotify ever delete or remove them? I'm sure they wouldn't delete a popular playlist followed my millions. But I also follow some less popular playlists.

• Gig Goer
  • I follow a lot of playlists, most of which are Spotify created. I would hate to lose them. Does Spotify ever delete or remove them? I'm sure they wouldn't delete a popular playlist followed my millio...
  • firsticon
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! POLLEN NYE

Can someone please provide the tracklist of Spotify's POLLEN playlist for New Years Eve? There are some songs that were on the special edition that I would like to track down. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone please provide the tracklist of Spotify's POLLEN playlist for New Years Eve?  There are some songs that were on the special edition that I would like to track down.  Thanks...
  • Crbyll
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album is available on Spotify, but tracks are missing

Why is it that on certain albums, meaning I search for, just an example, Maren Morris. Under "Albums" is "Rich". So I select the album and the track list is displayed, but there is a track missing. A song I know for a fact is on this album. Why does ...

• Why is it that on certain albums, meaning I search for, just an example, Maren Morris. Under "Albums" is "Rich". So I select the album and the track list is displayed, but there is a track missing. A...
  • om142747
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Correction to artist linked to a song/album?

How can one suggest a correction to artist linked to a song/album? When I generate the "This is ...." Playlist for a less popular artist, there are several songs that are incorrectly tagged to the artist. They need to be corrected so they won't appea...

• Casual Listener
  • How can one suggest a correction to artist linked to a song/album? When I generate the "This is ...." Playlist for a less popular artist, there are several songs that are incorrectly tagged to t...
  • om142747
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot seem to find EXO new album such as**bleep** and Tempo while others with Spotify have it?

Only the old album such as Exact, etc show up and no new albums are being displayed please help. As I have friends who have the albums on their Spotify accounts.

• Casual Listener
  • Only the old album such as Exact, etc show up and no new albums are being displayed please help. As I have friends who have the albums on their Spotify accounts.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Hi. I accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1,than i go to the music and press Like on this track but this track was not added to this Dayli mix 1 how i can restore the track to this playlist? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1,than i go to the music and press Like on this track but this track was not added to this Dayli mix 1 how i can  restore the track to t...
  • noli90
  • 57 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!! A song has disappeared from my playlist

I had 'all the same' by sick puppies in an old playlist of mine but then when I went to play it for some nostalgia it had disappeared.. I looked through their actual album and it's not there either yet the "polar opposite" version is? Is there a reas...

• I had 'all the same' by sick puppies in an old playlist of mine but then when I went to play it for some nostalgia it had disappeared.. I looked through their actual album and it's not there either y...
  • NHJZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nujabes's music needs to be added!!!!

Hi guys,Some of you guys know the artist, Nujabes. Others should also be aware that he passed away in 2010. He has his own spotify page, but none of his music exists here. I want to suggest to who ever to maybe and try to add his music since its amaz...

• Hi guys, Some of you guys know the artist, Nujabes. Others should also be aware that he passed away in 2010. He has his own spotify page, but none of his music exists here. I want to suggest to who ...
  • Playintoit
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Hip Hop
    music
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Take off R.Kelly Please!!

Sony has already split with him as of today and your corporation continues to play his music. He is a disgrace to the music industry and is shown to be a predator. Please take him off Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Sony has already split with him as of today and your corporation continues to play his music. He is a disgrace to the music industry and is shown to be a predator. Please take him off Spotify. 
  • officialakash
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes