Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Looking up songs by age of the artist at release?

Hi, does anyone of you know if there is a database / function with which it's possible to look for songs by age of the artist when he released the song / album? I was intrigued by the idea of being able to choose a genre or specific group of artists ...

• Hi,   does anyone of you know if there is a database / function with which it's possible to look for songs by age of the artist when he released the song / album?   I was intrigued by t...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find this 90's R&B song?

The song is by R&B trio that came in the late 90's they use to play on BET I think the group may have only had 1 song? If there are any old school R&B fans on here that can help me find this song or group that would be great. Here are two links: Song...

• The song is by R&B trio that came in the late 90's they use to play on BET I think the group may have only had 1 song? If there are any old school R&B fans on here that can help me find this ...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song name help please

Hello all. Looking for a song by a female artist. Not sure about the year or decade. Attached humming part of the song. https://files.fm/u/uzb95pnh lyrics : singer uses na na na or la la la not a rap or r&b and not a la la song at all not sure but sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all. Looking for a song by a female artist. Not sure about the year or decade.    Attached humming part of the song.   https://files.fm/u/uzb95pnh   lyrics : singer us...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Please add “Give me your love” by Sylvia Striplin. More funk & groovy music would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add “Give me your love” by Sylvia Striplin. More funk & groovy music would be much appreciated. 
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistaken

Where are the songs from the album glitter Mariah Carey ?????

• Regular
  • Where are the songs from the album glitter Mariah Carey ?????
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thomas Dolby - Aliens Ate My Buick (Album not showing up completely)

Hello. Been wanting to listen to this album/add it to a playlist of mine but only one song shows up on the album ("Hot Sauce"). A good friend of mine recommended the album and if I google the album "Aliens Ate My Buick", I find that the complete list...

• Hello. Been wanting to listen to this album/add it to a playlist of mine but only one song shows up on the album ("Hot Sauce"). A good friend of mine recommended the album and if I google the album "...
  • BannedonFbook
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

add more mamamoo song please

it spends a year now guys. can anyone tell me why mamamoo song is so less? I m fall in love with the musicwords don't come easy is my favorite but Spotify didn't show up. and I feel bad......help me lm also live in Sk . the problem is about copyright...

• Casual Listener
  • it spends a year now guys. can anyone tell me why mamamoo song is so less?  I m fall in love with the music words don't come easy is my favorite but Spotify didn't show up. and I feel bad........
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who wants some good pop playlists?

Here's my playlist! It has ALL the pop hits! Go listen, follow and share it!hope you enjoy https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pPYrybNq6FyYKSIkCbz0C

• Casual Listener
  • Here's my playlist! It has ALL the pop hits! Go listen, follow and share it! hope you enjoy 🙂 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pPYrybNq6FyYKSIkCbz0C
  • LordoftheSith
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of the studio albums by the police are missing

I don't know if it is a glitch or a deliberate move but the studio albums and some of the live songs are unavailble and unviewable on the Police page. I love the police and would really consider cancelling my premium as they are my favorite band and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if it is a glitch or a deliberate move but the studio albums and some of the live songs are unavailble and unviewable on the Police page. I love the police and would really consider canc...
  • vdae
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

The road to el Dorado soundtrack

Listen idk if this can be posted here but this is a serious topic. Why is it that I listen to 'Under the sea' and 'I can go the distance' (All great Disney with fantastic soundtracks) but I cant listen to the road to El Dorado's soundtrack. Me and ma...

• Listen idk if this can be posted here but this is a serious topic. Why is it that I listen to 'Under the sea' and 'I can go the distance' (All great Disney with fantastic soundtracks) but I cant list...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Debut Single Release - Best Time/Day to Release on Spotify?

Hello All Im going to release my Debut Single on Spotify and originally I wanted to release it on May 1st (for the sake of simplicity only). But I know when you add a new song to Spotify it actually puts the song in certain playlist to test it out an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All   Im going to release my Debut Single on Spotify and originally I wanted to release it on May 1st (for the sake of simplicity only). But I know when you add a new song to Spotify it ...
  • Riversong
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happend to the album "King Animal" from Soundgarden??

Hey, I just discovered that the mentioned album is missing - just the commentary is avaiable except "been away too long". Has anyone a clue why? Is it just (hopefully) temporary or a local issue ( I am from Ger)? Thanks and cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I just discovered that the mentioned album is missing - just the commentary is avaiable except "been away too long". Has anyone a clue why? Is it just (hopefully) temporary or a local issue ( I ...
  • RyoMax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Does Private Session Keep Songs and Artists From All Recommendations and Playlists?

I've searched this, but come up with different results. I listen to a few playlists during certain times of day that I would never listen to any other time. Like studying playlists when I'm doing homework and some of the dinner playlists for relaxing...

• Gig Goer
  • I've searched this, but come up with different results. I listen to a few playlists during certain times of day that I would never listen to any other time. Like studying playlists when I'm doing hom...
  • wavyap_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! La música de mi biblioteca fue eliminada

Buenas noches, Queria reportar un grave problema. Hoy de la nada, el gran porcentaje de la musica de mi biblioteca fue eliminado sin razon aparente, y esta no la puedo recuperar porque no tiene un backup como las playlist. Y misteriosamente toda la m...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas noches,   Queria reportar un grave problema. Hoy de la nada, el gran porcentaje de la musica de mi biblioteca fue eliminado sin razon aparente, y esta no la puedo recuperar porque no ti...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sorting hat gone, any alternative around?

Hello all,I'm sucker for last friday (or week) releases, of which all used to be somewhat satisfyingly grouped to genres here http://everynoise.com/spotify_new_releases.html. Anything the app seems to deliver, or anything that is left on everynoise.c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I'm sucker for last friday (or week) releases, of which all used to be somewhat satisfyingly grouped to genres here http://everynoise.com/spotify_new_releases.html. Anything  th...
  • muumel
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Upload Issue

I'm trying to upload my podcast to Spotify (this is my first time doing this, lol) and every time I upload the link to the RSS feed it goes through, and then it wants to send a confirmation email to an email address that's not mine.I checked on my ho...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to upload my podcast to Spotify (this is my first time doing this, lol) and every time I upload the link to the RSS feed it goes through, and then it wants to send a confirmation email to ...
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album KISS “Alive II”

The Album of KISS “Alive II” is not as an Album on Spotify registered but only as Playlist with only some tracks, could someone tell me why? https://open.spotify.com/album/7pHzSxgyMwAev4dLInqlPM?si=xxHPatWKRyapoAqff7i9Cg

• The Album of KISS “Alive II” is not as an Album on Spotify registered but only as Playlist with only some tracks, could someone tell me why?   https://open.spotify.com/album/7pHzSxgyMwAev4dLIn...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Albums for Thy Majestie

Dawn and ShiHuangDi do not show up on the artist page, but if I look them up on Google, it shows the album on Spotify, though I can't play it. Why is this? https://open.spotify.com/album/06cL9hqX5R5ogsM861uMpI

• Casual Listener
  • Dawn and ShiHuangDi do not show up on the artist page, but if I look them up on Google, it shows the album on Spotify, though I can't play it. Why is this?   https://open.spotify.com/album/06c...
  • Firebro113
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song by Chinese artist Tong Li

There is a song that is sampled by Saib in the song "Yu Garden". I really like the remix, and I love the original, but unfortunately I can't find the original on Spotify. Here's a link to the Youtube video of the original. https://www.youtube.com/wat...

• Composer
  • There is a song that is sampled by Saib in the song "Yu Garden".   I really like the remix, and I love the original, but unfortunately I can't find the original on Spotify.   Here's a l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs in recently played?

So I think this is a bug. In my recently played I have Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II”, but I can’t see the song “Midnight” but if I search the album I see it there. It’s super weird and kinda annoying to have to search it every time I wanna listen

• So I think this is a bug. In my recently played I have Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II”, but I can’t see the song “Midnight” but if I search the album I see it there. It’s super weird and kinda annoying ...
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes