Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Solved!! Playlist customisation

I want to make playlists easier to customise because as a Spotify premium user I think it should be easier to change my playlists quickly and simply. I think when you want to bring a song from the bottom of a playlist to the top it should be faster a...

• I want to make playlists easier to customise because as a Spotify premium user I think it should be easier to change my playlists quickly and simply. I think when you want to bring a song from the bo...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your Top Song 2018

Hi What happen whit the playlist of the top song for me last year? I have not be able to find it.

• Regular
  • Hi   What happen whit the playlist of the top song for me last year? I have not be able to find it.
  • Vinnynoel33
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHERE IS "KING CRIMSON" ???

For real?! I wanna hear my favorite artist and i can not please add them asap!

• Casual Listener
  • For real?! I wanna hear my favorite artist and i can not please add them asap!
  • Archer112
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Rock
  • 18 replies
  • 20 likes

Local Files won't play

I used a website to change a video from youtube to an mp3 (my friend put something on youtube and i want to be able to listen to it on spotify). The mp3 went to itunes automatically, it doesnt have cover art or an artist or an album or anything but t...

• Visitor
  • I used a website to change a video from youtube to an mp3 (my friend put something on youtube and i want to be able to listen to it on spotify). The mp3 went to itunes automatically, it doesnt have c...
  • Tim02130
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

'What's my name', without Drake

I am looking for the version where Rihanna is singing this song solo. Can't find it on Spotify though.Does anyone know where to find it?

• I am looking for the version where Rihanna is singing this song solo. Can't find it on Spotify though. Does anyone know where to find it?
  • Jon-Doe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar query - Important

Hi, I recently released my second single - but the first that could be included on the release radar playlist - I’ve spoken to a few of my followers who said that it never appeared in their Friday Release Radar Playlist - despite being released that ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,    I recently released my second single - but the first that could be included on the release radar playlist - I’ve spoken to a few of my followers who said that it never appeared in ...
  • SFW
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Release Radar
    Spotify for Artists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Song goes completely silent in the middle

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceiMacOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI was listening to Lament by Einstürzende Neubauten and the song 'How did I die' (track no. 11) goes completely silent from 3'O6'' onwards. I suppose this is not a Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device iMac Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I was listening to Lament by Einstürzende Neubauten and the song 'How did I die' (track no...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get Netherfriends off of my release radar?

I listened to one song one time and now he's on there every week. I get that he is releasing 100 *bleep* gimmick albums this year, but I have zero interest in any of them.

• I listened to one song one time and now he's on there every week. I get that he is releasing 100 *bleep* gimmick albums this year, but I have zero interest in any of them.
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Suggested songs to add weird issue

So when you make a playlist, Spotify would create a list of suggested songs on the bottom of your playlist to add it refresh. These options are usually great. I listen to alost of variety of music, but I've noticed that once I add one or two songs th...

• So when you make a playlist, Spotify would create a list of suggested songs on the bottom of your playlist to add it refresh. These options are usually great. I listen to alost of variety of music, b...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Rising playlist: Song called Sinner

The Spotify playlist “Electronic Rising” had a song called Sinner in it that was about 10 minutes long. It is no longer on the playlist. Anyone have any idea who it was by or how to find it again? Thank you!

• The Spotify playlist “Electronic Rising” had a song called Sinner in it that was about 10 minutes long. It is no longer on the playlist. Anyone have any idea who it was by or how to find it again? Th...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums being removed

I notice, especially with the Heavy Metal I listen to, albums disappear like crazy. One minute they're on there and next they're gone. Like wth, why can't they stay on permanently!? Albums like: Immortal Soul by Riot, Skeletons in the Closet by Gamma...

• Casual Listener
  • I notice, especially with the Heavy Metal I listen to, albums disappear like crazy. One minute they're on there and next they're gone. Like wth, why can't they stay on permanently!? Albums like: Immo...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Allow "Hide this song" Feature for Premium

hi henlo there it's ya gurl luvinelle & i used spotify for free for a while and i always used the option to not allow a specific song to play bc i'm tired of hearing the songs i didn't want to hear **bleep**. i upgraded to premium yesterday and the f...

• hi henlo there it's ya gurl luvinelle & i used spotify for free for a while and i always used the option to not allow a specific song to play bc i'm tired of hearing the songs i didn't want to he...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing EP

I am so sad that Apollo Sunshine's 2005 EP "The other side of the world" is missing. The song Venice Beach on that album is by far the greatest thing the band has ever produced. I would be so happy if that song was added. For reals.

• Casual Listener
  • I am so sad that Apollo Sunshine's 2005 EP "The other side of the world" is missing. The song Venice Beach on that album is by far the greatest thing the band has ever produced. I would be so happy i...
  • Nswinney
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

remove xxxtentacion from your streaming services

Spotify,I am deeply disappointed that you are continuing to allow xxxtentacion to stream his music on your platform. this is the fourth time i've seen him in your new releases section. He is receiving stream revenue, support and a platform to spout h...

• Spotify, I am deeply disappointed that you are continuing to allow xxxtentacion to stream his music on your platform. this is the fourth time i've seen him in your new releases section. He is rece...
  • breezy91
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

[Music] Notify Spotify on errors in list of albums belonging to a musician

There don't seem to be an easy way to notify Spotify when you discover an error in the list of albums belonging to an artist. At least I couldn't find how to inform Spotify that the album "Patrice et Mario, les duettistes de la chanson" is obviously ...

• There don't seem to be an easy way to notify Spotify when you discover an error in the list of albums belonging to an artist. At least I couldn't find how to inform Spotify that the album "Patrice et...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

On my desktop spotify... how do i import my free spotify playlists to my paid subscription account?

I am not too computer saavy but with your community assistance and some good step by step instructions... I will get thru this exercise... LOL, thanks all!

• I am not too computer saavy but with your community assistance and some good step by step instructions... I will get thru this exercise... LOL, thanks all!
  • 1TimmyMay
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Search for all albums?

Hi, I'm new to Spotify (from Tidal). Is there a way to search for all albums under a specific genre (like Hip-hop)? I like to find new music/artists by locating albums. It would be nice to see the entire Spotify collection of albums, newest to oldest...

• Hi,   I'm new to Spotify (from Tidal). Is there a way to search for all albums under a specific genre (like Hip-hop)?    I like to find new music/artists by locating albums. It wou...
  • 1TimmyMay
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tory Lanez - Numbers out the gym

this is a very good song and i think it deserves to be on spotify thank u

• this is a very good song and i think it deserves to be on spotify thank u 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

why I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know Gary Moore disappear from spotify why?

https://open.spotify.com/album/43izHRxuhay1bX4C8sbarC This song [I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know] does disappear from spotify I don't know why?

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/43izHRxuhay1bX4C8sbarC   This song [I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know] does disappear from spotify I don't know why?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Appropriateness of Ads

I would appreciate if ads did not contain words that cannot be played over the normal radio. I'm just sitting at my desk here at work, and an ad comes on, in which I hear the f-word, and I'm like -- "What?! I didn't sign up for this." I just want to ...

• Regular
  • I would appreciate if ads did not contain words that cannot be played over the normal radio. I'm just sitting at my desk here at work, and an ad comes on, in which I hear the f-word, and I'm like -- ...
  • kmweinand
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes