Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist Problems

Spotify will remove a song from my playlist and then re-add it, say i added a song on 2/3/19, if i listen to it on my windows 10 pc, it will put it at the top of my playlist as added 1 minute ago. This is only a problem because i can now not keep my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify will remove a song from my playlist and then re-add it, say i added a song on 2/3/19, if i listen to it on my windows 10 pc, it will put it at the top of my playlist as added 1 minute ago. Th...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Two amazing songs from Eurovision 2010 and 2011 - where are they?

Hey, here's a great idea: Can someone make the following two Eurovision songs appear on Spotify, that'd be great: Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone - (7th place in 2010)Mika Newton - Angel - (4th place in 2011) It makes no sense why such highly positioned so...

• Visitor
  • Hey, here's a great idea:   Can someone make the following two Eurovision songs appear on Spotify, that'd be great:   Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone - (7th place in 2010) Mika Newton - Ange...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country running playlist

Hello, Last year I was running a lot and I used to run with the running country music playlist. Now it is gone and I really wish it could come back! Is it planned? Thanks!

• Hello,  Last year I was running a lot and I used to run with the running country music playlist. Now it is gone and I really wish it could come back! Is it planned?  Thanks!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gunna Drip Season 3 removed from spotify but still on Apple Music

I noticed that Drip Season 3 is no longer on spotify. Is this just a temporary thing or will it come back. It's still on Apple music so I don't think it's an issue with the label or artist.

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that Drip Season 3 is no longer on spotify. Is this just a temporary thing or will it come back. It's still on Apple music so I don't think it's an issue with the label or artist.
  • Opasamuel
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Joji in India?

I am a big fan of Joji's music and wanted to know when can I expect it to be available in India.

• I am a big fan of Joji's music and wanted to know when can I expect it to be available in India.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Content not available

I'm an old spotify user since it wasn't even launched in India though there are some contents which are not available on spotify but on Apple music, heard of the label deal but label doesn't seems an issue here.

• I'm an old spotify user since it wasn't even launched in India though there are some contents which are not available on spotify but on Apple music, heard of the label deal but label doesn't seems a...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify India
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GIANT Loss of Bollywood/Indian Music

Dear Spotify,I have been listening to Spotify for a while now and recently made the switch to Premium Status! I am able to enjoy a greater range and quality of music now on the go. However, I started to download music that I liked and noticed that so...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify, I have been listening to Spotify for a while now and recently made the switch to Premium Status! I am able to enjoy a greater range and quality of music now on the go. However, I ...
  • mirchi
  • 9 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 15 likes

Please put "oh okay" by gunna back on spotify, it's ridiculous

It's crazy that you can use any explicit language you want except **bleep**, this needs to stop. I want to switch to Apple Music because censorship is so prevalent on this platform.

• It's crazy that you can use any explicit language you want except **bleep**, this needs to stop. I want to switch to Apple Music because censorship is so prevalent on this platform.
  • moomoomilk327
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Songs saved in the library don't appear on all my devices.

I have a problem. I use Spotify mostly on my smartphone but when i'm working on my PC i preffer to use the Desktop App. So the problem is that when i use it on my smarthphone i have all the songs that i saved before and can still save more BUT when i...

• I have a problem. I use Spotify mostly on my smartphone but when i'm working on my PC i preffer to use the Desktop App. So the problem is that when i use it on my smarthphone i have all the songs tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No contents

There are literally no good songs available in Spotify now. Everything was fine before a week or something, everything was available. I am from India. New Indian contents did come up, but after that all my favourite songs just vanished from the playl...

• There are literally no good songs available in Spotify now. Everything was fine before a week or something, everything was available. I am from India. New Indian contents did come up, but after t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

Can Spotify have GOT7 , TWICE and SEVENTEEN songs ? As well as the other new bands like Monsta X etc. thank you very much

• Can Spotify have GOT7 , TWICE and SEVENTEEN songs ? As well as the other new bands like Monsta X etc. thank you very much
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Kpop
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Classical music, not opera

I like classical music, but not opera. The opera I hate. Is there any way to remove the opera in artist, radios or playlist? For example, indicating in the search: "classic -opera", "Mozart -opera", etc. Any alternative way?Thank you

• I like classical music, but not opera. The opera I hate. Is there any way to remove the opera in artist, radios or playlist? For example, indicating in the search:     "classic -opera", &...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem to listen to songs

Hello ! I need to solve a problem I have in which a long time ago I blocked some songs from my playlist so they do not play. Nowadays those songs appear to me in GRAY and it does not let me unblock them or listen to them. What do I do to listen to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! I need to solve a problem I have in which a long time ago I blocked some songs from my playlist so they do not play. Nowadays those songs appear to me in GRAY and it does not let me unblock t...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New songs

Daily duppy by Jay1 and Mo stack are needed on Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Daily duppy by Jay1 and Mo stack are needed on Spotify
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gang Signs & Prayer: Please bring Grime in general for Indian users!

I might be part of a small comunity within the country, but Grime should be introduced to the Indian market. Even the super poppy stuff that Stormzy makes can be a good start. I don't think any other platform in the country has Gang Signs & Prayer: S...

• I might be part of a small comunity within the country, but Grime should be introduced to the Indian market. Even the super poppy stuff that Stormzy makes can be a good start. I don't think any other...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song from Spotify Premium Ad?

I'd like to know what song is played during this ad (Shazam wasn't able to identify it): https://youtu.be/HIdTIMYKzRU Any ideas as to what it may be?

• Regular
  • I'd like to know what song is played during this ad (Shazam wasn't able to identify it): https://youtu.be/HIdTIMYKzRU   Any ideas as to what it may be?
  • mynewplugbing
  • Composer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Busta Rhymes - Fire (Gorch Fonk Remix)

Hello Spotify, Please can you add this track to your content list; Busta Rhymes - Fire (Gorch Fonk Remix).This is the one song my Gym playlist is missing. I think it can get me to my next work out level.Thanks in advance!

• Hello Spotify,   Please can you add this track to your content list; Busta Rhymes - Fire (Gorch Fonk Remix). This is the one song my Gym playlist is missing. I think it can get me to my n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

St. Lucia Presale Code

Hello! I listen to St. Lucia A LOT and have received presale codes in the past for them but noticed I have not received one this time around. Tickets go on sale in 17 hours. Has anyone received the code? Thanks!

• Hello!   I listen to St. Lucia A LOT and have received presale codes in the past for them but noticed I have not received one this time around. Tickets go on sale in 17 hours.  Has anyone...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Vanic X K.Flay

Hi, I love the Vanic remixes of K.Flay's music, however it's not on spotify. So I'm just curious if it will ever be on spotify?

• Hi, I love the Vanic remixes of K.Flay's music, however it's not on spotify. So I'm just curious if it will ever be on spotify?
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible error!

My last two releases sound 2db below what I sent to upload. Please correct this urgently!

• Casual Listener
  • My last two releases sound 2db below what I sent to upload. Please correct this urgently!
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes