Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Have the name of the song, but can't find it on Spotify anymore

Solved!

Have the name of the song, but can't find it on Spotify anymore

Hey guys, 

I listened to a song in a song based radio playlist, and I really liked it. But I forgot to like it or put it in a playlist and when I wanted to do this, the song disappeared from the playlist. So I know the name of the song, but I still can't find it. The name of the song is "Do It" and it's the genre of dance music or electronic music, and it had a pitched women voice singing the lyrics.

I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Ari

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Cookarie,

Thanks for reaching out about this here!

That's an interesting question and it's a good start considering you have the title of the song. Do you by any chance remember some of the lyrics? 

I've made a small 'research' and the songs with the title Do It that I managed to find on Spotify were by:

1. Selena Gomez
  2. Claydee, Ruby
  3. Broiler (by listening to them all, I think this one gets closest to what you've described 🙂 )
  4. MR. BLACK< Infected Mushroom, Skazi (not with high-pitched female voices but nice)
  5. Hyuna
  6. Empire Cast, Becky G

I don't know how big the chance could be, that I actually found the one you were looking for but in the worst case scenario I hope you like one or 2 of these. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Cookarie,

Thanks for reaching out about this here!

That's an interesting question and it's a good start considering you have the title of the song. Do you by any chance remember some of the lyrics? 

I've made a small 'research' and the songs with the title Do It that I managed to find on Spotify were by:

1. Selena Gomez
  2. Claydee, Ruby
  3. Broiler (by listening to them all, I think this one gets closest to what you've described 🙂 )
  4. MR. BLACK< Infected Mushroom, Skazi (not with high-pitched female voices but nice)
  5. Hyuna
  6. Empire Cast, Becky G

I don't know how big the chance could be, that I actually found the one you were looking for but in the worst case scenario I hope you like one or 2 of these. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Hey!

Thank you for your help! Actually it was the one from Broiler, and I really appreciate that you took your time to search for it!

I'm glad that I can listen to it now 🥰

Hi there @Cookarie,

Thanks so much for replying so fast! 

I'm supper happy to hear (read) that my reply helped you. To be honest, this is the song I liked most of all the ones I found. And no worries - for me it was a fun tasks searching for it 🙂 

Happy listening!

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts