Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Fake artist in Discover Weekly

I discovered weird track from my Discover Weekly playlist and once I opened the artist I saw that it only has few tracks which all are identical and consist of random soundboard sounds. I didnt find a way to report to Spotify either.https://open.spot...

• I discovered weird track from my Discover Weekly playlist and once I opened the artist I saw that it only has few tracks which all are identical and consist of random soundboard sounds. I d...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist from Running feature

Hi.I have been looking for from time to time after a running playlist that was in the "Running" feature that have been retired. I know that there was a playlist from Tiesto and some others, but I am looking for the one named I believe it was called ...

• Hi. I have been looking for from time to time after a running playlist that was in the "Running" feature that have been retired. I know that there was a playlist from Tiesto and some others, but I a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • classical
    marathon
    Running
    Seasons
    Training
    undiscovered
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I don't see daily mixes

Hi everyone,I use spotify for a few years. 2 months ago I created a new account (premium) instead of a free account. I have one issue, i don't receive daily mixes. I listen everyday about 9or 10 hours to spotify very variated songs. I searched the bl...

• Hi everyone, I use spotify for a few years. 2 months ago I created a new account (premium) instead of a free account. I have one issue, i don't receive daily mixes. I listen everyday about 9or 10 ho...
  • Koyama_Ichisake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot find a song

I have been searching for a song that I heard on YouTube. Until one day I was no longer able to find it. I think it was only released on YouTube but I’m not sure. The title of the song is “Back to Life” or possibly “Back 2 Life”. It was sang by a ban...

• I have been searching for a song that I heard on YouTube. Until one day I was no longer able to find it. I think it was only released on YouTube but I’m not sure. The title of the song is “Back to Li...
  • Koyama_Ichisake
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! List of TAGS eg new album release

Oddly my New Release options disappeared from my IOS interface.I can see new release playlists - but how to browse new release albums? The there a list of TAG searches eg new album release Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  •   Oddly my New Release options disappeared from my IOS interface. I can see new release playlists - but how to browse new release albums?   The there a list of TAG searches  eg new...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops after few seconds when thr screen is off only

Hi there Spotify stops after few seconds on my Samsung S9 only when screen is off any idea?Thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there  Spotify stops after few seconds on my Samsung S9  only when screen is off  any idea? Thx
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to stop new releases by one label from being added to playlist automatically

Hi, I have a playlist that every once in a while has songs automatically added to it (without me doing so). This has been going on for a long time. All songs seem to be by artists signed by STMPD RCRDS. I remember pre-saving a Martin Garrix song once...

• Hi,   I have a playlist that every once in a while has songs automatically added to it (without me doing so). This has been going on for a long time. All songs seem to be by artists signed by ...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Updated re release of EP, can I submit to editorial?

I released my first EP in 2016 but have now remastered and updated the songs. I recently pulled the old version of the EP because it didn't have many listeners. I figured I could just treat it as a new release and upload the new version via my distib...

• Regular
  • I released my first EP in 2016 but have now remastered and updated the songs. I recently pulled the old version of the EP because it didn't have many listeners. I figured I could just treat it as a n...
  • gruszkad
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea for Tour Dates

The fact that Spotify posts the tour dates on each artists page is amazing. But I had an idea to improve that feature. What if Spotify had a separate section on the app for Tour Dates only... which consolidates all of the tour dates from every artist...

• Casual Listener
  • The fact that Spotify posts the tour dates on each artists page is amazing. But I had an idea to improve that feature.    What if Spotify had a separate section on the app for Tour Dates ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Hidden Gems

Hey, I am a big rap fan, but with not a lot of spare time to scour the music world for new music, i was wondering if anyone has some great rap-songs from lesser know artist that they might want to share. Any type of rap is welcomed.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I am a big rap fan, but with not a lot of spare time to scour the music world for new music, i was wondering if anyone has some great rap-songs from lesser know artist that they might w...
  • XAZbeats
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort a playlist by name

I'm really missing a way to sort all my playlists by name. It's really anoying, when you want to find a playlist, then you have to remember when you created it.

• I'm really missing a way to sort all my playlists by name. It's really anoying, when you want to find a playlist, then you have to remember when you created it.
  • OsvaldoLucca
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need more Ed Sheeran songs

I need more Ed Sheeran songs like Galway girl and Perfect.

• I need more Ed Sheeran songs like Galway girl and Perfect.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Made Playlist Change Songs for Different Users

I've noticed that Spotify made playlists with change for different users. For example, my All Out 90s playlist will have more dance music while my friend's playlist has more hip hop. And when I view the All out 90s playlist when I'm not logged in, it...

• I've noticed that Spotify made  playlists with change for different users. For example, my All Out 90s playlist will have more dance music while my friend's playlist has more hip hop. And w...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Relase Radar is infected by artist with stolen names

Release Radar (and Discover Weekly) are my favourite features of Spotify. Unafortunately I have an ever increasing problem with artist with stolen bandnames.At first this was just a funny thing, now when I have this issue 2-3 artists every week this ...

• Regular
  • Release Radar (and Discover Weekly) are my favourite features of Spotify.   Unafortunately I have an ever increasing problem with artist with stolen bandnames. At first this was just a funny ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Take my song off spotify immediately please!!!

I have had the WORSE HEADACHE from my song still showing up on spotify.... It was supposed to be offline since 2017 Please remove this immediately please and thank you

Screenshot_2019-03-09-08-54-31.png
  • Visitor
  • I have had the WORSE HEADACHE from my song still showing up on spotify.... It was supposed to be offline since 2017 Please remove this immediately please and thank you  
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Take down
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unavailable Album

Hello,I was recently searching for the "A Little Bit Longer" album by the Jonas Brothers but it seems it doesn't exist, or at least I can't listen to it. I live in Greece..is the album unavailable in my country? If so, why? Is there any chance in wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was recently searching for the "A Little Bit Longer" album by the Jonas Brothers but it seems it doesn't exist, or at least I can't listen to it. I live in Greece..is the album unavailable ...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist Problems

Spotify will remove a song from my playlist and then re-add it, say i added a song on 2/3/19, if i listen to it on my windows 10 pc, it will put it at the top of my playlist as added 1 minute ago. This is only a problem because i can now not keep my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify will remove a song from my playlist and then re-add it, say i added a song on 2/3/19, if i listen to it on my windows 10 pc, it will put it at the top of my playlist as added 1 minute ago. Th...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Two amazing songs from Eurovision 2010 and 2011 - where are they?

Hey, here's a great idea: Can someone make the following two Eurovision songs appear on Spotify, that'd be great: Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone - (7th place in 2010)Mika Newton - Angel - (4th place in 2011) It makes no sense why such highly positioned so...

• Visitor
  • Hey, here's a great idea:   Can someone make the following two Eurovision songs appear on Spotify, that'd be great:   Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone - (7th place in 2010) Mika Newton - Ange...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country running playlist

Hello, Last year I was running a lot and I used to run with the running country music playlist. Now it is gone and I really wish it could come back! Is it planned? Thanks!

• Hello,  Last year I was running a lot and I used to run with the running country music playlist. Now it is gone and I really wish it could come back! Is it planned?  Thanks!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes