Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Artist popularity

Hifor ech artist object in spotify API there is a metadata called popularity which has a value between 0 and 100. I want to know how and base on what this score is generated?

• Hi for ech artist object in spotify API there is a metadata called popularity which has a value between 0 and 100. I want to know how and base on what this score is generated?
  • fmxy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Megadeth's Peace Sells 2011 Remasters not there anymore... Despite 4 of its songs on other album

Hello, it's an issue that's been nagging me for a while because it doesn't really make any sense. But since 2-3 months the 2011 remaster of "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" hasn't been playable anymore... (from Germany; US users for instance seem t...

• Hello,   it's an issue that's been nagging me for a while because it doesn't really make any sense.   But since 2-3 months the 2011 remaster of "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" hasn't...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does this work

so we have submitted two songs for Spotify consideration yes we followed all the guidelines into submitting but yet still we would love to know if we would get a notification email stating whether or not how attract was added y Spotify official playl...

• Regular
  • so we have submitted two songs for Spotify consideration yes we followed all the guidelines into submitting but yet still we would love to know if we would get a notification email stating whether or...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kendrick Lamar Freedom Beyoncé full version

I pay for Spotify premium. And I have been patiently waiting for Lemonade to be on Spotify so I could listen to Freedom with Kendrick Lamar. And all you guys did was add the homecoming version I want the full version that was performed live with Kend...

• I pay for Spotify premium. And I have been patiently waiting for Lemonade to be on Spotify so I could listen to Freedom with Kendrick Lamar. And all you guys did was add the homecoming version I want...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canciones No Disponibles

Muy buenas, hablo desde Honduras! Quiero hablar sobre un problema recurrente en Spotify, y es sobre las canciones que son eliminadas, ya sea por algún motivo de licencia o por alguna infracción, o al menos esta es mi teoría.. He estado usando Spotify...

• Regular
  • ...ryant Myers Ft. Anonimus, Almighty y Anuel AA. Este tema, tenido como uno de los mejores de Bryant Myers, apareció en una publicación del artista en Instagram, promoviendo sus éxitos. En dicha public...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Yerin Baek Our Love is Great album not available in Hong Kong

Can anyone give me explanation why I can't play this yet in Hong Kong? This album is literally reason why I started music subscription again and I'll probably unsubscribe if it's unavailable forever

• Can anyone give me explanation why I can't play this yet in Hong Kong? This album is literally reason why I started music subscription again and I'll probably unsubscribe if it's unavailable forever
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brad - Shame

Hi, any plans to get the alt grunge band Brad onto Spotify, especially there Shame album? With the recent death of lead singer Shawn Smith I don’t know if that would make it more easy or difficult?

• Hi, any plans to get the alt grunge band Brad onto Spotify, especially there Shame album? With the recent death of lead singer Shawn Smith I don’t know if that would make it more easy or difficult?&n...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lo-fi indie rock artist / albums

Looking for artists similar to Neutral Milk Hotel or other Elephant 6 bands. I seem to have run out of names for such music genre. Help is appreciated !

• Music Fan
  • Looking for artists similar to Neutral Milk Hotel or other Elephant 6 bands. I seem to have run out of names for such music genre. Help is appreciated !
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! K-Pop content missing on Spotify

There are many K-Pop albums that are not on Spotify. For example:Girls' Generation: Gee, Oh!, Run D*vil Run, HootAPRIL: Eternitymiss A: A ClassCan anyone tell me why these albums are not on Spotify/how can I contact Spotify to make them put the album...

• Regular
  • There are many K-Pop albums that are not on Spotify. For example: Girls' Generation: Gee, Oh!, Run D*vil Run, Hoot APRIL: Eternity miss A: A Class Can anyone tell me why these albums are ...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! requesting a sound track is put on spotify

I see that doom has its offical sound track on spotify and I was wondering how to request that the darksouls 3 offical soundtrack be put on spotify or at least 3 of my favroite songs that id like to see on there the Main menu theme, the epilogue, and...

• Casual Listener
  • I see that doom has its offical sound track on spotify and I was wondering how to request that the darksouls 3 offical soundtrack be put on spotify or at least 3 of my favroite songs that id like to ...
  • Ardragonite
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking up songs by age of the artist at release?

Hi, does anyone of you know if there is a database / function with which it's possible to look for songs by age of the artist when he released the song / album? I was intrigued by the idea of being able to choose a genre or specific group of artists ...

• Hi,   does anyone of you know if there is a database / function with which it's possible to look for songs by age of the artist when he released the song / album?   I was intrigued by t...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find this 90's R&B song?

The song is by R&B trio that came in the late 90's they use to play on BET I think the group may have only had 1 song? If there are any old school R&B fans on here that can help me find this song or group that would be great. Here are two links: Song...

• The song is by R&B trio that came in the late 90's they use to play on BET I think the group may have only had 1 song? If there are any old school R&B fans on here that can help me find this ...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song name help please

Hello all. Looking for a song by a female artist. Not sure about the year or decade. Attached humming part of the song. https://files.fm/u/uzb95pnh lyrics : singer uses na na na or la la la not a rap or r&b and not a la la song at all not sure but sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all. Looking for a song by a female artist. Not sure about the year or decade.    Attached humming part of the song.   https://files.fm/u/uzb95pnh   lyrics : singer us...
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Please add “Give me your love” by Sylvia Striplin. More funk & groovy music would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add “Give me your love” by Sylvia Striplin. More funk & groovy music would be much appreciated. 
  • winetravelsong
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistaken

Where are the songs from the album glitter Mariah Carey ?????

• Regular
  • Where are the songs from the album glitter Mariah Carey ?????
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thomas Dolby - Aliens Ate My Buick (Album not showing up completely)

Hello. Been wanting to listen to this album/add it to a playlist of mine but only one song shows up on the album ("Hot Sauce"). A good friend of mine recommended the album and if I google the album "Aliens Ate My Buick", I find that the complete list...

• Hello. Been wanting to listen to this album/add it to a playlist of mine but only one song shows up on the album ("Hot Sauce"). A good friend of mine recommended the album and if I google the album "...
  • BannedonFbook
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

add more mamamoo song please

it spends a year now guys. can anyone tell me why mamamoo song is so less? I m fall in love with the musicwords don't come easy is my favorite but Spotify didn't show up. and I feel bad......help me lm also live in Sk . the problem is about copyright...

• Casual Listener
  • it spends a year now guys. can anyone tell me why mamamoo song is so less?  I m fall in love with the music words don't come easy is my favorite but Spotify didn't show up. and I feel bad........
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who wants some good pop playlists?

Here's my playlist! It has ALL the pop hits! Go listen, follow and share it!hope you enjoy https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pPYrybNq6FyYKSIkCbz0C

• Casual Listener
  • Here's my playlist! It has ALL the pop hits! Go listen, follow and share it! hope you enjoy 🙂 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pPYrybNq6FyYKSIkCbz0C
  • LordoftheSith
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of the studio albums by the police are missing

I don't know if it is a glitch or a deliberate move but the studio albums and some of the live songs are unavailble and unviewable on the Police page. I love the police and would really consider cancelling my premium as they are my favorite band and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if it is a glitch or a deliberate move but the studio albums and some of the live songs are unavailble and unviewable on the Police page. I love the police and would really consider canc...
  • vdae
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

The road to el Dorado soundtrack

Listen idk if this can be posted here but this is a serious topic. Why is it that I listen to 'Under the sea' and 'I can go the distance' (All great Disney with fantastic soundtracks) but I cant listen to the road to El Dorado's soundtrack. Me and ma...

• Listen idk if this can be posted here but this is a serious topic. Why is it that I listen to 'Under the sea' and 'I can go the distance' (All great Disney with fantastic soundtracks) but I cant list...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes