Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Playlists Needed! Submit yours to Playlost.fm a new community for finding and sharing playlists

Hey everyone! I wanted to share this app I've been working on that leverages the Spotify API and enhanced social features for an improved way to find and share Spotify playlists. Playlost.fm Analyzed by the APIPlaylists added to the site are analyzed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone! I wanted to share this app I've been working on that leverages the Spotify API and enhanced social features for an improved way to find and share Spotify playlists.   Playlost.fm...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • api
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Limit to 'offline' playlists?

I just spotted something in your FAQ about a limit of 3,333 tracks offlined? Is this true, and if so can you explain why? I realise as you need to re-sync updated tracks for all sorts of reasons, if someone has thousands of tracks offline then they c...

• Community Legend
  • I just spotted something in your FAQ about a limit of 3,333 tracks offlined? Is this true, and if so can you explain why? I realise as you need to re-sync updated tracks for all sorts of reasons, if ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 138 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 138 replies
  • 15 likes

Song I am featuring on is only listed as "Appears on".

Hi people. My name is Kristian and this is my first post here. Now to my issue. My fans have to scroll all the way down to find the latest song I am on and I feel they should find it withing my page as the first song, see example here:But as you also...

Skjermbilde 2019-07-05 kl. 14.54.34.png Skjermbilde 2019-07-05 kl. 15.12.53.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi people. My name is Kristian and this is my first post here. Now to my issue.   My fans have to scroll all the way down to find the latest song I am on and I feel they should find it withing...
  • KristianFabrizi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • appears on
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What's up with this?

So I decided to try and add some Dolla to my playlist and when I arrived on the page I found a bunch of albums by a random guy with the same name. The picture at the top is the guy I'm looking for and there are even a few good singles from the actual...

• Casual Listener
  • So I decided to try and add some Dolla to my playlist and when I arrived on the page I found a bunch of albums by a random guy with the same name. The picture at the top is the guy I'm looking for an...
  • Creature720
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Release - Love You To The Bone

This is special song for my girl. She has been my rock and very supportive. I had to write something for her to show my appreciation. This one for you baby...love you!https://open.spotify.com/album/03Yx0KsoDn2nKiYnTl9CAX?si=ncDbGJ0xQYCYAp7wDQBBKwSorr...

• Music Fan
  • This is  special song for my girl. She has been my rock and very supportive. I had to write something for her to show my appreciation. This one for you baby...love you! https://open.spotify.com...
  • Yaanie
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Blocked Song in Radio

Hey there,I got a little problem. I accidentally made a mistake: while I was listening to a playlist of mine and after it was played the radio for this playlist started to play. There was a really nice song playing that I´ve never heard, I accidental...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I got a little problem.   I accidentally made a mistake: while I was listening to a playlist of mine and after it was played the radio for this playlist started to play. There ...
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Kyuss Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss Album

Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss: The track listing is wrong on this album. Some of the track titles are actually the original version of "Welcome To Sky Valley". I posted the correct track titles from the Discogs site.

Annotation 2019-07-04 085754.png Annotation 2019-07-04 085935.png
  • Visitor
  • Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss:   The track listing is wrong on this album. Some of the track titles are actually the original version of "Welcome To Sky Valley". I posted the correct track...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    Kyuss
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quero ouvir: “SOBRE CANECAS E CHÁ”, no Spotify!

Tem uma musica faltando, Sobre Canecas e Chá de Léo Fressato. Gostaria de ouvi-la no Spotify. No mais, tá tudo bem.

• Tem uma musica faltando, Sobre Canecas e Chá de Léo Fressato. Gostaria de ouvi-la no Spotify. No mais, tá tudo bem.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution TWICE Songs disappeared

So I want to ask that why some of the songs from TWICE(A Kpop group) for example Dance The Night Away, Yes or Yes disappeared from the list. I really want to enjoy these wonderful music. Can anybody just help meeee.

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to ask that why some of the songs from TWICE(A Kpop group) for example Dance The Night Away, Yes or Yes disappeared from the list. I really want to enjoy these wonderful music. Can anybody ...
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Good 2000s Hip Hop Songs with Behind the Lyrics

I`m looking for a good 2000s hip hop song with Spotifys treasured "Behind the Lyrics" feature with Genius. If you can find one, please let me know. Thank you.

• Roadie
  • I`m looking for a good 2000s hip hop song with Spotifys treasured "Behind the Lyrics" feature with Genius.    If you can find one, please let me know.   Thank you.
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can´t find some Songs.

Hello I was looking for the Song "No Roads Left" made by Linkin Park and I can not find it on Spotify, is there a reason? I would like to have it in my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I was looking for the Song "No Roads Left" made by Linkin Park and I can not find it on Spotify, is there a reason? I would like to have it in my playlist 🙂
  • rwensing
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists

Hi! My name is Caroline Johnson and my favorite hobby is making playlists on Spotify. I spend time adding the perfect songs, titles, and cover photo for each playlist Super simple, but to create a playlist, go to library, then tap Create playlist. Yo...

• Roadie
  • Hi! My name is Caroline Johnson and my favorite hobby is making playlists on Spotify. I spend time adding the perfect songs, titles, and cover photo for each playlist   Super simple, but to cr...
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist : Strange Cargo, Album : Hiterland

Hello.Does anybody know or have a link to spotify playlist for HinterLand, Artist : Strange Cargo.I'm specifically looking for : The Name of the Wave Thanks

• Hello. Does anybody know or have a link to spotify playlist for HinterLand, Artist : Strange Cargo. I'm specifically looking for : The Name of the Wave   Thanks
  • TheDeniseChen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Various artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anime OST / Manga OST

Hey Everyone, I wanted to make this post because we have created a Anime/Manga OST for everyone that likes that type of music to listen to. We also welcome any feedback on the OST. Also if you have some anime/manga ost that should be listened to on a...

• Music Fan
  • Hey Everyone,   I wanted to make this post because we have created a Anime/Manga OST for everyone that likes that type of music to listen to. We also welcome any feedback on the OST. Also if y...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mastermind Comic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to Reorder Tracks Through Spotify API

I am developing a iPhone application with integrating Spotify SDK . I am facing some issue regarding Sorting Tracks. How to Sort Track Through SPotify Api . Is there available any Sorting API?

• Music Fan
  • I am developing a iPhone application with integrating  Spotify SDK . I am facing some issue regarding Sorting Tracks. How to Sort Track Through SPotify Api . Is there available any Sorting API?
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to this ep?

https://open.spotify.com/album/3z0zyBETrqWWunOri2DM1b Why is it greyed?

• https://open.spotify.com/album/3z0zyBETrqWWunOri2DM1b   Why is it greyed?
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Condom Musical Commercial

I am deeply disturbed that there is now a musical ad on Spotify for CONDOMS!! Really Spotify??? I have children who listen to Spotify for doing school work or cleaning or just having a good time but now I have to stop them from listening to & singing...

• Casual Listener
  • I am deeply disturbed that there is now a musical ad on Spotify for CONDOMS!! Really Spotify??? I have children who listen to Spotify for doing school work or cleaning or just having a good time but ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Music] Where did all the Carcass albums go?

Why is there only 2 Carcass albums? I switched from Pandora because I thought Spotify had more music. Please bring the albums back!

• Why is there only 2 Carcass albums? I switched from Pandora because I thought Spotify had more music. Please bring the albums back! 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Distributors

Hello, I have a new song on Spotify through a distributor called 'FreshTunes'. It has a few hundred streams. I want to switch distributors and re upload the song, but keep my streams. Is there any way to do that?

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a new song on Spotify through a distributor called 'FreshTunes'. It has a few hundred streams. I want to switch distributors and re upload the song, but keep my streams. Is there any wa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Group is Called the Honey Cone

Thee group Honey Cone had a massive hit called Stick Up. It does not seem to be in your index or maybe I just cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated. -Jeff

• Thee group Honey Cone had a massive hit called Stick Up. It does not seem to be in your index or maybe I just cannot find it.   Any help would be appreciated.   -Jeff
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes