Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

PROMO CODE JHENE AIKO

HOW do I get the promo code for the presale tickets from spotify?

• HOW do I get the promo code for the presale tickets from spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Album not available anymore

How can I make available again an album that has been deleted from Spotify?This is the album:https://open.spotify.com/album/4YG8pIDAPelsQceVcGitwA

• Casual Listener
  • How can I make available again an album that has been deleted from Spotify? This is the album: https://open.spotify.com/album/4YG8pIDAPelsQceVcGitwA  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Available songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not available anymore

Why Spotify deleted some files? I was hearing Fonseca Live Bogota but after a while I couldn't hear it again. This is the link of the album that its not available anymore:https://open.spotify.com/album/4YG8pIDAPelsQceVcGitwA

• Casual Listener
  • Why Spotify deleted some files? I was hearing Fonseca Live Bogota but after a while I couldn't hear it again.  This is the link of the album that its not available anymore: https://open.spotif...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song incorrect

Hi all, I was browsing through some old house music and found a mistake: spotify:track:0gCt1ZkF4JHtB0KQ3DnvuH This definitely is not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvAldipJQ4I Whatsup?

• Hi all,   I was browsing through some old house music and found a mistake:   spotify:track:0gCt1ZkF4JHtB0KQ3DnvuH    This definitely is not:   https://www.youtube.com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

israel kamakawiwo'ole - somewhere over the rainbow

I had this song (all acoustic) on a few of my playlists but has now disappeared, can only find other versions of it with overlay of strings and **bleep**...Anyone know which version I'm looking for? And how to find it again?

• I had this song (all acoustic) on a few of my playlists but has now disappeared, can only find other versions of it with overlay of strings and **bleep**... Anyone know which version I'm looking for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kevin Ljungberg

Found a great song and its not on spotify

• Found a great song and its not on spotify 😞
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cargos no reconocidos

hola buenas noches, quisiera saber si me podrian ayudar con el siguiente problema que tengo, lo que pasa me di cuenta que hace unos dias la aplicacion me ah estado hacioendo desde hace tres meses cargos a mi tarjeta de debito, quisiera saber si podri...

• hola buenas noches, quisiera saber si me podrian ayudar con el siguiente problema que tengo, lo que pasa me di cuenta que hace unos dias la aplicacion me ah estado hacioendo desde hace tres meses car...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Uber partnership

hi I was wondering what happened to the partnership between spotify and uber? especially regarding management of the partnership?

• hi I was wondering what happened to the partnership between spotify and uber?  especially regarding management of the partnership?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Any problems with the latest update?

I updated Spotify yesterday and since then a lot of tracks are not playing and I receive the message "This song is not available...." although they show up normaly and not faded out. And I'm 100% sure that these tracks were playing fine before the up...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated Spotify yesterday and since then a lot of tracks are not playing and I receive the message "This song is not available...." although they show up normaly and not faded out. And I'm 100% sur...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am looking for the Black History Playlist

Hi! This playlist was changed a while ago, but I'm looking for a list of songs on the previous playlist. Where could I find this? thanks.

• Hi!   This playlist was changed a while ago, but I'm looking for a list of songs on the previous playlist. Where could I find this?   thanks. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are you doing this

Spotify started swiching to unrelated music on shuffle mode. It is playing pink, michael buble when I'm on jhon coltrane's album. The same thing happens while I'm on any artist. This started happening after I moved my acount to my wifes famly acount....

• Regular
  • Spotify started swiching to unrelated music on shuffle mode. It is playing pink, michael buble when I'm on jhon coltrane's album. The same thing happens while I'm on any artist. This started happenin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Can we get Uranium Fever by Elton Brett on Spotify it deserves to be on there all fallout fans should know this song so it would be amazing if you could thankyou

• Can we get Uranium Fever by Elton Brett on Spotify it deserves to be on there all fallout fans should know this song so it would be amazing if you could thankyou 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to know how many plays a song in a particular country

Hi guys, I was wondering if you know how many plays had in a certain music on certain country on Spotify. Please help me

• Hi guys, I was wondering if you know how many plays had in a certain music on certain country on Spotify. Please help me 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

first aid kit presale

I see that First Aid Kit has a presale through Spotify and I did not know how these work. How do I get a presale code for this? This is my firsttime seeing presale codes for spotify artists

• Casual Listener
  • I see that First Aid Kit has a presale through Spotify and I did not know how these work. How do I get a presale code for this? This is my firsttime seeing presale codes for spotify artists 
  • Rosie100
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Give direct feedback about content?

So I'm currently listening to intense studying playlist, and it has Bill Murray (the actor) come on about every 3-4 songs, to give a little uplift for studying... I just heard one that was really negative, one comment was 'so just walk away cause you...

• ...ff by negative stuff like that... can someone tell me how I can get feedback to Spotify to ask them to review that piece of content
  • CountryGayBoy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP ME, FIX IT: Two different artists in only one profile

Good morning,I've a published track on Spotify, called In Your Feethttps://open.spotify.com/track/4k8QJi3Cstg6CJjJlzpF4N My problem is about the "Artist" name, "Brt", because coincides with another artist that produces rap music.https://open.spotify....

• Good morning, I've a published track on Spotify, called In Your Feet https://open.spotify.com/track/4k8QJi3Cstg6CJjJlzpF4N   My problem is about the "Artist" name, "Brt", because coinci...
  • DellaSquare
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • wrong artist
    wrong artist name
    Wrong Info
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Racist & extremely violent music

B-God Macsun / true story kori " hollow points make a white **bleep** body spin" "black power" "...let the slug take out a few" ...cut off their head" "...put a bullet in their head ,take their bread" "curse white **bleep** seeds, annihilate ...,watc...

• Gig Goer
  • B-God Macsun / true story kori " hollow points make a white **bleep** body spin" "black power" "...let the slug take out a few" ...cut off their head" "...put a bullet in their head ,take their bread...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Request Alphonse Mouzon - Morning Sun

I've been looking for it in spotify it does not exist, is it possible to exist?

• I've been looking for it in spotify it does not exist, is it possible to exist?  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Donnas

There are the newer Donnas albums listed but I neeeeeeed the older jams. Where are they?

• There are the newer Donnas albums listed but I neeeeeeed the older jams. Where are they?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes