Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Different Artist's music appearing on separate Artist's page

I have seen multiple occurances of songs appearing on an artist's Spotify page that were more than likely not written by that artist. Example: right now on the artist Man Man's singles list is a new rap song listed by them and some totally unknown ar...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen multiple occurances of songs appearing on an artist's Spotify page that were more than likely not written by that artist. Example: right now on the artist Man Man's singles list is a new ...
  • kozmic
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artist
    wrong artist
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song don't play

I'm trying to listen to The Nosebleed Section from Hilltop Hoods. Can see the song but its unavailable. Why? I'm sure I used to have it saved on my playlist before.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listen to The Nosebleed Section from Hilltop Hoods. Can see the song but its unavailable. Why?  I'm sure I used to have it saved on my playlist before.
  • CaKjacK
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wifisfuneral and Robb Banks' "Conn3ct3d" removed from streaming?

I realized today that the album Conn3ct3d is no longer available on Spotify. Is this temporary or is it permanently removed? I can still listen on Apple Music so I know the artist hasn't taken it down from all services, but it's removed from all my p...

• Casual Listener
  • I realized today that the album Conn3ct3d is no longer available on Spotify. Is this temporary or is it permanently removed? I can still listen on Apple Music so I know the artist hasn't taken it dow...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Any Good Heavy Metal Bands

I love bands Like metallica, volbeat, FFDP, Slipknot, Hollywood undead, ACDC, Black Sabbath ETC, Im trying to find a band closer to Volbeat which is a mix between feel good metal and hard rock. I dont like anything way to heavy. Thank you!

• Composer
  • I love bands Like metallica, volbeat, FFDP, Slipknot, Hollywood undead, ACDC, Black Sabbath ETC, Im trying to find a band closer to Volbeat which is a mix between feel good metal and hard rock. I don...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bring back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app

brings back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app !! It was a good feature until oktober 2018 where it was removed.

• Music Fan
  • brings back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app !! It was a good feature until oktober 2018 where it was removed.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add album :(

Please add album Özlem Tekin - Kime Ne.Özlem Tekin ‎– Kime NeCountry:TurkeyReleased:Jan 1996Genre:Electronic, RockStyle:Pop Rock

• Please add album Özlem Tekin - Kime Ne. Özlem Tekin ‎– Kime Ne Country:Turkey Released:Jan 1996 Genre:Electronic, Rock Style:Pop Rock
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AJR Presale Code

I have AJR as my top band, listen to all their music but I haven’t gotten a presale code for their upcoming Neotheater World Tour. Did anyone get one? I really want to go for my birthday

• Casual Listener
  • I have AJR as my top band, listen to all their music but I haven’t gotten a presale code for their upcoming Neotheater World Tour. Did anyone get one? I really want to go for my birthday 
  • Lboyd
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Analytics - New Release Artwork Not Showing Up

I have a new release that I have delivered to Spotify. The delivery validated with my delivery company (Consolidated Independent) and was successfuly delivered to Spotify. Now that the release has shown up in the Spotify Analytics backend, the artwor...

• I have a new release that I have delivered to Spotify. The delivery validated with my delivery company (Consolidated Independent) and was successfuly delivered to Spotify.    Now that the...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are gone all the nature sounds like the rain, the storm, the forest, etc... ?

Hello dear community.I am very used to work with the sounds of nature, and it's almost every day I listen to the rain or the forest to complete my job. It helps me concentrate.Now I can't find those sounds in Spotify anymore !!! Are they gone ? When ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear community. I am very used to work with the sounds of nature, and it's almost every day I listen to the rain or the forest to complete my job. It helps me concentrate. Now I can't find th...
  • met895
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dorothy Ashby Fix

The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4. If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other artists such as Ed Thigpen, Frank Wess and Eddie Jones. When y...

• Casual Listener
  • The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4.  If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has lost all my songs and doesn't play anything on pc

I had a problem with spotify not playing most songs (they didn't show info and bar didn't move) so I reinstalled the program. Now it doesn't play anything and claims all my playlists are empty. This is only on pc, my phone app works totally like it s...

• Visitor
  • I had a problem with spotify not playing most songs (they didn't show info and bar didn't move) so I reinstalled the program. Now it doesn't play anything and claims all my playlists are empty. This ...
  • TYZ_Momoy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Music] Bring back the feature for replacements for not available Songs by local files

Bring the feature back for songs that are not available on Spotify are replaced by local files, if you own them. This feature has been in Spotify for years and was great because I could hear all the Cannibal Corpse albums that are not available here ...

• Music Fan
  • Bring the feature back for songs that are not available on Spotify are replaced by local files, if you own them. This feature has been in Spotify for years and was great because I could hear all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly & Release Radar not showing up

Hi ,I've been using spotify for little over 2 weeks. I'm a premium subscriber.DIscover weekly and release radar playlists are created recently and the only way I can access them is by searching. They won't show up in discovery section or under Made f...

• Visitor
  • Hi , I've been using spotify for little over 2 weeks. I'm a premium subscriber. DIscover weekly and release radar playlists are created recently and the only way I can access them is by searching. ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waylon Forever

The album Waylon Forever was removed from Spotify and idk why? It had a song on there that I listened to when things were rough and now I can’t find it anywhere.

• The album Waylon Forever was removed from Spotify and idk why? It had a song on there that I listened to when things were rough and now I can’t find it anywhere. 
  • bricetuttle
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate album on duplicate artist page

I dont know why but another spotify artist page just appeared out of the blue and now our new ep is on two diffrent pages, and when clicked on the artist name in playlist or library it redirects to the newly created page, This is extremely frustratin...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont know why but another spotify artist page just appeared out of the blue and now our new ep is on two diffrent pages, and when clicked on the artist name in playlist or library it redirects to t...
  • maglibertine
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

add music

llllll

• llllll
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify

Hi Spotify. I want you to bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify such as Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Pangya or classic Korea online game. I will so glad to listening very much. Please bring to Spotify.

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify. I want you to bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify such as Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Pangya or classic Korea online game. I will so glad to listening&...
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your S Asian Playlists Are Trash

And I don't mean taste-wise. Who am I to judge? I mean your playlists are factually garbage. Sounds Of Bombay has like 12% of the artists actually from Bombay. C'mon, wyd? Hit my line. Hire me.

• Visitor
  • And I don't mean taste-wise. Who am I to judge? I mean your playlists are factually garbage. Sounds Of Bombay has like 12% of the artists actually from Bombay. C'mon, wyd? Hit my line. Hire me.
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

An album we want

Why isnt the The Chronic by Dr.Dre on spotify it's a really good album and we want it

• Why isnt the The Chronic by Dr.Dre on spotify it's a really good album and we want it
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes