Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1919 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1919 likes

Solved!! What happend to the album "King Animal" from Soundgarden??

Hey, I just discovered that the mentioned album is missing - just the commentary is avaiable except "been away too long". Has anyone a clue why? Is it just (hopefully) temporary or a local issue ( I am from Ger)? Thanks and cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I just discovered that the mentioned album is missing - just the commentary is avaiable except "been away too long". Has anyone a clue why? Is it just (hopefully) temporary or a local issue ( I ...
  • RyoMax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Does Private Session Keep Songs and Artists From All Recommendations and Playlists?

I've searched this, but come up with different results. I listen to a few playlists during certain times of day that I would never listen to any other time. Like studying playlists when I'm doing homework and some of the dinner playlists for relaxing...

• Gig Goer
  • I've searched this, but come up with different results. I listen to a few playlists during certain times of day that I would never listen to any other time. Like studying playlists when I'm doing hom...
  • wavyap_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! La música de mi biblioteca fue eliminada

Buenas noches, Queria reportar un grave problema. Hoy de la nada, el gran porcentaje de la musica de mi biblioteca fue eliminado sin razon aparente, y esta no la puedo recuperar porque no tiene un backup como las playlist. Y misteriosamente toda la m...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas noches,   Queria reportar un grave problema. Hoy de la nada, el gran porcentaje de la musica de mi biblioteca fue eliminado sin razon aparente, y esta no la puedo recuperar porque no ti...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sorting hat gone, any alternative around?

Hello all,I'm sucker for last friday (or week) releases, of which all used to be somewhat satisfyingly grouped to genres here http://everynoise.com/spotify_new_releases.html. Anything the app seems to deliver, or anything that is left on everynoise.c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I'm sucker for last friday (or week) releases, of which all used to be somewhat satisfyingly grouped to genres here http://everynoise.com/spotify_new_releases.html. Anything  th...
  • muumel
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Upload Issue

I'm trying to upload my podcast to Spotify (this is my first time doing this, lol) and every time I upload the link to the RSS feed it goes through, and then it wants to send a confirmation email to an email address that's not mine.I checked on my ho...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to upload my podcast to Spotify (this is my first time doing this, lol) and every time I upload the link to the RSS feed it goes through, and then it wants to send a confirmation email to ...
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album KISS “Alive II”

The Album of KISS “Alive II” is not as an Album on Spotify registered but only as Playlist with only some tracks, could someone tell me why? https://open.spotify.com/album/7pHzSxgyMwAev4dLInqlPM?si=xxHPatWKRyapoAqff7i9Cg

• The Album of KISS “Alive II” is not as an Album on Spotify registered but only as Playlist with only some tracks, could someone tell me why?   https://open.spotify.com/album/7pHzSxgyMwAev4dLIn...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Albums for Thy Majestie

Dawn and ShiHuangDi do not show up on the artist page, but if I look them up on Google, it shows the album on Spotify, though I can't play it. Why is this? https://open.spotify.com/album/06cL9hqX5R5ogsM861uMpI

• Casual Listener
  • Dawn and ShiHuangDi do not show up on the artist page, but if I look them up on Google, it shows the album on Spotify, though I can't play it. Why is this?   https://open.spotify.com/album/06c...
  • Firebro113
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song by Chinese artist Tong Li

There is a song that is sampled by Saib in the song "Yu Garden". I really like the remix, and I love the original, but unfortunately I can't find the original on Spotify. Here's a link to the Youtube video of the original. https://www.youtube.com/wat...

• Composer
  • There is a song that is sampled by Saib in the song "Yu Garden".   I really like the remix, and I love the original, but unfortunately I can't find the original on Spotify.   Here's a l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs in recently played?

So I think this is a bug. In my recently played I have Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II”, but I can’t see the song “Midnight” but if I search the album I see it there. It’s super weird and kinda annoying to have to search it every time I wanna listen

• So I think this is a bug. In my recently played I have Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II”, but I can’t see the song “Midnight” but if I search the album I see it there. It’s super weird and kinda annoying ...
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality of Discover Weekly playlist content has dropped

I'm a big fan of discovering new music on Spotify, so I enjoy listening to the Discover Weekly playlist a lot. However, today I noticed that my current list contains a lot of songs I've heard before. Not just once, or on another platform, but on Spot...

• I'm a big fan of discovering new music on Spotify, so I enjoy listening to the Discover Weekly playlist a lot. However, today I noticed that my current list contains a lot of songs I've heard before....
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Help me to find a song

By March 10th I was listening a song in my Discover Weekly.I loved that song but I didn't saved.It was a female voice, singing alone, very calm, I think it's alternative or indie.The song is about giving hopes when you don't really mean a relationshi...

• By March 10th I was listening a song in my Discover Weekly. I loved that song but I didn't saved. It was a female voice, singing alone, very calm, I think it's alternative or indie. ...
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sleep Timer

How to put sleep timer on song in Android??

• How to put sleep timer on song in Android??
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hairspray Soundtrack left Spotify

Hairspray soundtrack left spotify, what can we do to help get it back on?

• Music Fan
  • Hairspray soundtrack left spotify, what can we do to help get it back on? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

"40 More Reasons To Hate Us" by "**bleep** **bleep**" removed from Spotify

I would like to ask whether it was removed for violating Spotify's policies or not. If you aren't allowed to disclose this information or simply don't know it, then please say so instead of replying with a generic response.

• I would like to ask whether it was removed for violating Spotify's policies or not. If you aren't allowed to disclose this information or simply don't know it, then please say so instead of replying ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song changing versions

I was in my car listening to my spotify playlist when something strange happened. I was jamming along to the lyrics, but they were changed to clean version that I didn't remember having on my playlist. Later I went home to get rid of the clean versio...

• I was in my car listening to my spotify playlist when something strange happened. I was jamming along to the lyrics, but they were changed to clean version that I didn't remember having on my playlis...
  • MrYoloPotato
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bug
    Version changing
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

The Who's "Tommy" no longer available?

Does anyone here know why the Who's "Tommy" isn't currently available to stream on Spotify? The only tracks available are Pinball Wizard and I'm Free (presumably because those are on their greatest hits compilations). I'd really like to know why, and...

• Does anyone here know why the Who's "Tommy" isn't currently available to stream on Spotify? The only tracks available are Pinball Wizard and I'm Free (presumably because those are on their greatest h...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Última frontiera

Do you know why it's not available Ultima frontiera?

• Casual Listener
  • Do you know why it's not available Ultima frontiera?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't attach a song URL link to a chat post or response in a thread!!!!

I'm kind of a newbie here so I have practically no idea still what I'm supposed to do. Help please, anyone??

• Composer
  • I'm kind of a newbie here so I have practically no idea still what I'm supposed to do.  Help please, anyone??
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Sabbath's Paranoid removed from Spotify

I'm using Spotify in Israel and this album has been available for nearly a year now, all of a sudden it's now gone and only one song is available, thing is I can still play Iron Man which is in one of my playlists when it's greyed out in the album. K...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify in Israel and this album has been available for nearly a year now, all of a sudden it's now gone and only one song is available, thing is I can still play Iron Man which is in one o...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes