Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Library limit...

Solved!

Library limit...

hi guys, rocks stars and any music lover

my name is pedro, call me peter if you want my user name for any cae you needed is (PedroGuzmaan) 

knowing that this is the first place or the last one maybe that I found to publish some features that comes to my mind, I have to clear I could done this on the “Ideas site” but couldn’t found the way.

however, I’m only 17, with the coronavirus I have more than enough time to listen, enjoy and believe in this “Spotify is the connector between my world (music) and the soul, mind, heart and will of a standard 17 year old teen. Recently I add a lot of artist, tracks and Lps, but I found a problem the limit on your library, yes I now, just 1% of users exceed that limit, for me is kinda disappointing don’t now what to do, cause I’m already premium, but this post is basically for you guys, for make Spotify know us, know the idea that we have, and exceed their limits, giving 99% of the best service, yes that 1% deserve recognition, because is minimum that quantity, al the Spotify crew will read this post, hopefully they can do more

yours Pete 

I'm for  you guys, I know a couple tricks in the app, but this post would be muy first contribution to the cause

goodd nighttt felllaas!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @pedroguzmaan 

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community and providing your feedback!

There's already Live Idea regarding the library limit. If that's something that you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE there, if you haven't already and subscribe to the topic, so you'll be notified with all the updates.

More details on how to submit an idea can be found here, along with other Spotify Answers regarding the Idea Exchange part of the Community. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @pedroguzmaan 

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community and providing your feedback!

There's already Live Idea regarding the library limit. If that's something that you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE there, if you haven't already and subscribe to the topic, so you'll be notified with all the updates.

More details on how to submit an idea can be found here, along with other Spotify Answers regarding the Idea Exchange part of the Community. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

Suggested posts