1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Mike Oldfield

JayLB
Community Legend

@vorschiff

Hello:

I did a quick keyword search using a third party look-up service, does not seem that the sequel from Mike Oldfield's Ommadawn, Return to Ommadawn has arrived yet on the Spotify service.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.
https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

3 Replies
Solution!

JayLB
Community Legend

@vorschiff

Hello:

I did a quick keyword search using a third party look-up service, does not seem that the sequel from Mike Oldfield's Ommadawn, Return to Ommadawn has arrived yet on the Spotify service.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.
https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

ckl67
Casual Listener

Hello,

We are now more than 1 year later, and still the album is not available.

It is really pity.

Nothing to do to arrange the situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Phoolvio
Casual Listener

Nor incantations is present, as well as Crises Super Deluxe Edition (on Apple Music is available)

I’ve noticed that other previously missing albums were added recently, just keep hoping...

SUGGESTED POSTS