Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Sharing your FB activity just to the chosen friends (since anybody can follow you)

Hi! I was wondering - we can all share what sort of music is playing in our browsers//apps at the moment, right? I find it kinda cool but I don't really like the idea that whoever can follow me and thus instantly see what I listen to. Music is still ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I was wondering - we can all share what sort of music is playing in our browsers//apps at the moment, right? I find it kinda cool but I don't really like the idea that whoever can f...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcast Creation] Confirmation email is incorrect, no response from support.

Afternoon, folks! As the title suggests, I'm facing a spot of bother when it comes to distributing my podcast to Spotify! The Podcast itself is hosted via Anchor, who in theory should manage the distribution and has done for 5 seperate platforms as o...

• Casual Listener
  • Afternoon, folks!   As the title suggests, I'm facing a spot of bother when it comes to distributing my podcast to Spotify!   The Podcast itself is hosted via Anchor, who in theory shou...
  • CommunityIRL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    podcasting
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

double entries in the library

Hi, there are double entries in my library and if I delete one both will be deleted. Some more users with this behavoir?

spo.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, there are double entries in my library and if I delete one both will be deleted. Some more users with this behavoir? 
  • Jonsie
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

hammerfall wrong song

In the Hammerfall album Crimson Thunder, the song Lore of the arcane is the same Dreams come true.

• Casual Listener
  • In the Hammerfall album Crimson Thunder, the song Lore of the arcane is the same Dreams come true. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

xxxtentancion song removed

A song of xxxtentacion was removed because it was "too controversial". Artists have the right too speak their mind through music. Please add his song "Riot" back too spotify.

• A song of xxxtentacion was removed because it was "too controversial". Artists have the right too speak their mind through music. Please add his song "Riot" back too spotify. 
  • KgBanz
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 15 likes

How to change the Spotify skin / theme ON A MAC

Can someone PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD help me figure out a way to change the skin/theme of this stupid Spotify on my stupid Mac??!?!?!?! Every script/hack/magical spell I've found is for PC. Please. Someone. I'm about to throw my laptop across the r...

• Can someone PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD help me figure out a way to change the skin/theme of this stupid Spotify on my stupid Mac??!?!?!?! Every script/hack/magical spell I've found is for PC. Please....
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Desktop problems

So uh yeah somehow my Spotify got acting weird. So I opened my Spotify and somehow got a slight visual update look and then shift into the previous looking one and also where is the friends activity? It is just all..of my tracks and such but I can't ...

• Roadie
  • So uh yeah somehow my Spotify got acting weird. So I opened my Spotify and somehow got a slight visual update look and then shift into the previous looking one and also where is the friends activity?...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are my Albums???

I opened the spotify today and 90% of my saved albums disappear. I've arranged it for years and now its gone and i just have random albuns in my libary. In my celphone spotify say that the saved albums are now in a playlist... Thats make no sense at ...

• Regular
  •  I opened the spotify today and 90% of my saved albums disappear. I've arranged it for years and now its gone and i just have random albuns in my libary. In my celphone spotify say that the save...
  • B3Orange
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Marking a version of an album as incorrect

Sorry for the title gore, first post. Anyways, was listening to Stone Sour's first album, specifically the song "Blue Study." There are a few scattered uses of the word "**bleep**" in the song. The two versions specifically labelled explicit (there a...

• Visitor
  • Sorry for the title gore, first post.  Anyways, was listening to Stone Sour's first album, specifically the song "Blue Study."  There are a few scattered uses of the word "**bleep**" in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Soulchild

I am pretty sure this isn't Musiq Soulchild... 

Capture.PNG
  • I am pretty sure this isn't Musiq Soulchild...  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums disappearing

I recently discovered that some albums from certian bands are missing fot example violent revolution from Kreator. Is there any way to listen to them or its a lost case?

• I recently discovered that some albums from certian bands are missing fot example violent revolution from Kreator. Is there any way to listen to them or its a lost case? 
  • Ricamortis
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify update not including songs??

The spotify update appears to only have an artist and album category which is wildly inconvenient. i cannot find half of my music and wondering if it is just me or if other people are having the same experience. if someone can help me find my saved s...

• The spotify update appears to only have an artist and album category which is wildly inconvenient. i cannot find half of my music and wondering if it is just me or if other people are having the same...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Add Request

I'd love for Jungkook's ( Jeon Jeong-guk ) english covers of songs to be on Spotify. Preferably Paper Hearts, We Don't Talk Anymore, Nothing Like Us, 2U, and Lost Stars.

• I'd love for Jungkook's ( Jeon Jeong-guk ) english covers of songs to be on Spotify. Preferably Paper Hearts, We Don't Talk Anymore, Nothing Like Us, 2U, and Lost Stars.
  • happypenguin_6
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Label search

I love the label:"blablabla" search engine. But however now it seems like i Only get the artists on the label as search result. Before i got Albums, songs and playlist. Why have you taken this away??

• Regular
  • I love the label:"blablabla" search engine. But however now it seems like i Only get the artists on the label as search result. Before i got Albums, songs and playlist. Why have you taken this away??
  • mvinhal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update the Spotify Playlists PLEASE!

The list for music genres by date always have the SAME exact songs! Can you please update (for example) the 2000's Hip Hop Play List, the Are n Be playlists, etc. SET A ROTATION SCHEDULE for each list so subscribers are not bored and disappointed wit...

• The list for music genres by date always have the SAME exact songs! Can you please update (for example) the 2000's Hip Hop Play List, the Are n Be playlists, etc. SET A ROTATION SCHEDULE for each lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to Upload Playlists

I have tried multiple time now to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange but keep getting an error message. I have tried multiple forms of the link such as URI, the playlist link, and just posting it in the text but it will not let me proceed... ...

• Composer
  • I have tried multiple time now to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange but keep getting an error message. I have tried multiple forms of the link such as URI, the playlist link, and just postin...
  • asmp
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Requesting new music added

Drake’s “The Motion” was taken out of his “nothing was the same” deluxe album and I would like it added back to Spotify. Please add it back.

• Drake’s “The Motion” was taken out of his “nothing was the same” deluxe album and I would like it added back to Spotify. Please add it back.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid URI

I keep trying to post my playlist in the playlist exchange to no avail. Every time it successfully looks up the playlist but then when I try to post it, it says it is invalid. I've tried both URI and HTTP formats in multiple different ways. Copying t...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep trying to post my playlist in the playlist exchange to no avail. Every time it successfully looks up the playlist but then when I try to post it, it says it is invalid. I've tried both URI and...
  • Puglifiled
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes