Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Does skipping to the last five seconds of a song count as a play?

Hi, I was wondering if when we skip to the last five seconds of a song, directly when it comes on, and then wait until the next song comes on, count as a play? Thank you!

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I was wondering if when we skip to the last five seconds of a song, directly when it comes on, and then wait until the next song comes on, count as a play? Thank you!
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped by George strait

Why is there music missing when the artist is still available? Lately I've been noticing, I've been having to go to other platforms to listen to the songs I wanna hear. I understand not everything is perfect but it's a hassle switching music sites wh...

• Why is there music missing when the artist is still available? Lately I've been noticing, I've been having to go to other platforms to listen to the songs I wanna hear. I understand not everything is...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Kamelot- Epica missing

That's it, I can't find it anywhere. I remember this happened this year with Silverthorn too (fortunately it is here now, I really hope it stays that way). I'm from Chile, and actually I don't remember if Epica was available before, just that it isn'...

• Casual Listener
  • That's it, I can't find it anywhere. I remember this happened this year with Silverthorn too (fortunately it is here now, I really hope it stays that way).   I'm from Chile, and actually I don...
  • Cisabella
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Annoyance

Hi there! That what playing notification is getting on my nerves. Not that it isn't useful, but i wish there were a close button. Or if i could change it's location on the screen, or how long it displays information. Most of the time it's just on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!     That what playing notification is getting on my nerves. Not that it isn't useful, but i wish there were a close button. Or if i could change it's location on the screen, or...
  • eightyEight
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

band name error

the artist Moon Eyes is listed on spotify as one word "mooneyes" -any way to fix this?the link:https://open.spotify.com/album/51k7NLVpvTjMAdBm1jyW0u

• the artist Moon Eyes is listed on spotify as one word "mooneyes" - any way to fix this? the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/51k7NLVpvTjMAdBm1jyW0u
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saw what you did there ;)

Hi guys,Spotify shuffle knows the date and time with this accuracy? Or is this just a coincidence?Regards and Wake me up when septmber ends.

• Hi guys, Spotify shuffle knows the date and time with this accuracy?  Or is this just a coincidence? Regards and Wake me up when septmber ends.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Parachute - The Way It Was (album)

Hi Kindly help add:Add Parachute - The Way It Was (album)Released on May 17, 2011

• Hi Kindly help add: Add Parachute - The Way It Was (album) Released on  May 17, 2011
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need these songs

Dr dre- nuthin but a g thanglogic- young Sinatra III

• Casual Listener
  • Dr dre- nuthin but a g thang logic- young Sinatra III
  • Tboy7273
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log in Using Spotify app

Hi. I cannot log in to my spotify app via my facebook account. Everytime i login with my facebook account it automatically proceed to home log in. It doesnt connect at all. I already have so many playlist to that account so please help me retrieve th...

• Hi. I cannot log in to my spotify app via my facebook account. Everytime i login with my facebook account it automatically proceed to home log in. It doesnt connect at all. I already have so many pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name typo: Chris Lucey

Chris Lucey is listed on spotify as "Chris Ducey" https://open.spotify.com/artist/49MB2nDMuTHuf5l2Zw5325

• Chris Lucey is listed on spotify as "Chris Ducey"   https://open.spotify.com/artist/49MB2nDMuTHuf5l2Zw5325  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Moka Only song :(

Trying to find "Sitting on the Porch" by Moka Only ft. Madchild from The Desired Effect album

• Trying to find "Sitting on the Porch" by Moka Only ft. Madchild from The Desired Effect album 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chris knight

Where did his song north dakota go? Bad **bleep** song i had on a playlist and now I can't find it even after searching.

• Casual Listener
  • Where did his song north dakota go? Bad **bleep** song i had on a playlist and now I can't find it even after searching.
  • RaymondAnd4
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Hinder

Why does Spotify have hinders take it to the limit album but it's not complete. It is missing running in the rain. Why do they not have it?

• Why does Spotify have hinders take it to the limit album but it's not complete. It is missing running in the rain. Why do they not have it?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Deep forest album

Hello. I've recently have been going over deep forest album and they have one missing. Its my favorite one so seeing it disapear is pretty sad. The album is called Deep Forest by deep forest. I have one of the songs from the album saved to my playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I've recently have been going over deep forest album and they have one missing. Its my favorite one so seeing it disapear is pretty sad. The album is called Deep Forest by deep forest. I have ...
  • BMOOORE
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song title

Bei einer Klassik CD (Bruno Philippe & Tanguy de Williencourt - harmonia nova #5) fehlt bei spotify (Premium) ein Stück (Nr. 3), das zwar in der Titelliste aufgeführt ist, aber grau hinterlegt ist, keine Musik enthält und daher nicht abspielbar ist. ...

• Bei einer Klassik CD (Bruno Philippe & Tanguy de Williencourt - harmonia nova #5) fehlt bei spotify (Premium) ein Stück (Nr. 3), das zwar in der Titelliste aufgeführt ist, aber grau hinterlegt is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download problems

Guys I have a Samung galaxy s7 edge, and I have a problem with my Spotify downloads, when I download mi albums later than a week they just disappear and I have to download again, only the playlist still later the problem, please I need some help I'm ...

• Guys I have a Samung galaxy s7 edge, and I have a problem with my Spotify downloads, when I download mi albums later than a week they just disappear and I have to download again, only the playlist st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yung Lean presale code

Im looking for yung lean presale code for Feb. 10 in pittsburgh, would anybody who recieved it but knows theyre not going or buy some for me and i could pay back message me!! this is very urgent tickets go on sale in 7 MINUTES!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Im looking for yung lean presale code for Feb. 10 in pittsburgh, would anybody who recieved it but knows theyre not going or buy some for me and i could pay back message me!! this is very urgent tick...
  • M416Films
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

May you please add the following songs to your database? They are beyond incredible! The Final Speech (Original Mix) - Thomas Jack ft. Adrian SymesAs Far As I Could Get - Florence + The Machine Much appreciated Spotify! Keep up the great work!

• Casual Listener
  • May you please add the following songs to your database? They are beyond incredible! The Final Speech (Original Mix) - Thomas Jack ft. Adrian Symes As Far As I Could Get - Florence + The Machine ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Why is a song explicit on my desktop, but censored on my phone?

Specifically this version of "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus: https://open.spotify.com/track/1w2b6f5Cgwy8ZmKdHUBSiWI have my phone and desktop player on wifi, so I can jump from one to the other. I KNOW it's the same song, as I can change the time on on...

• Casual Listener
  • Specifically this version of "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus: https://open.spotify.com/track/1w2b6f5Cgwy8ZmKdHUBSiW I have my phone and desktop player on wifi, so I can jump from one to the ot...
  • SuttN
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Question

Can someone help me locate a particular ad that is being played on Spotify? It was a Hala Madrid video. Please let me know where I can find this. Thank you

• Can someone help me locate a particular ad that is being played on Spotify?   It was a Hala Madrid video.   Please let me know where I can find this.   Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes