Spotify link within YouTube videos

Spotify link within YouTube videos

promoupmusic
Casual Listener

Has anyone had luck with embedding Spotify link within YouTube video on the channel or in YouTube Google Ads? At least if smart links like links that can lead to Spotify? 

5 Replies

Re: Spotify link within YouTube videos

chrismurray
Composer

Maybe you could try this website click here it may work for you?

KingzQuarters
Visitor

Yea it works pretty well. I dont really know this from personal experience, but I have heard others say that getting their music on youtube channels like Promoting sounds and having a spotify Link in the description is one of the biggest things that helped them grow on spotify :)

Any time you can put your Spotify link in front of people, I would do it. Some times it will work better then others, but its allways worth the shot!

chrismurray
Composer

Yeah I used to do youtube videos and i used the link from above that i sent you yesterday to look at it  i dont do anymore youtube but when i did that was the solution that worked the best for me.

promoupmusic
Casual Listener

I think it's for individual use of an account holder. I'm interested in external users engagement, where they can use this link to go from YT to Spotify. But useful for consideration, thanks

promoupmusic
Casual Listener

thanks I'm aware of options putting in the description, but need CTA link to Spotify  on YT video

SUGGESTED POSTS