Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1919 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1919 likes

Dr Dre's hidden album "Compton"

Hi everyone, I know he used to have a contract with apple so it could only be played on the **bleep**ty apple music stream. But i've heard the contract has ended? Has it ended? When this came out I loved it, old school rap artists coming back collab'...

1035x1035-dre-compton-soundtrack.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,    I know he used to have a contract with apple so it could only be played on the **bleep**ty apple music stream. But i've heard the contract has ended? Has it ended?  ...
  • pickd4prez
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • compton
    dr dre
    rap artist
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Last 10 Seconds of a Song Have Been Cut Off

I'm hoping for just at least an explanation. The song "Labourissuesinthetoydepartment" by Dillinger Four is missing the 10 seconds at the end that contained a spoofed line from the Mary Tyler Moore Show theme song. Was there a copyright issue? Was it...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm hoping for just at least an explanation.   The song "Labourissuesinthetoydepartment" by Dillinger Four is missing the 10 seconds at the end that contained a spoofed line from the Mary Tyle...
  • mijn_spotify
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Please bring back Use Once And Destroy by Superjoint

I would love to see this album back on Spotify because i want to listen to this album! So if you could bring it back that would be great!

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see this album back on Spotify because i want to listen to this album! So if you could bring it back that would be great!
  • Itsbryan101
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to Listen to the New Ryuichi Sakamoto

Hey, so I'm trying to listen to the new Ryuichi Sakamoto x U-Zhaan Energy Flow rework (the one w/ Chinza Dopeness and Tamaki Roy) on Spotify.https://open.spotify.com/album/5A2Gqx8D5ItZy8cJOfCWEgSpotify's giving me the error "Spotify can't play this r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so I'm trying to listen to the new Ryuichi Sakamoto x U-Zhaan Energy Flow rework (the one w/ Chinza Dopeness and Tamaki Roy) on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/album/5A2Gqx8D5ItZy8cJOfCWEg S...
  • Beck
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BRING BACK EENIE MEENIE SEAN KINGSTON/JUSTIN BIEBER

Request to bring back the song eenie meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber on Spotify. This is from Jusitn Bieber's My World 2.0 album in 2010. A true bop that needs to be brought back!!

• Request to bring back the song eenie meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber on Spotify. This is from Jusitn Bieber's My World 2.0 album in 2010. A true bop that needs to be brought back!!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 23 likes

Spotify’s instagram artist

Hi! I recently encountered a spotify ad on instagram that featured a male artist but forgot to take note of the song and his name. Would like to know and listen to his song cause’ its so chill. I cant find any article or website regardig this. PLS HE...

• Hi! I recently encountered a spotify ad on instagram that featured a male artist but forgot to take note of the song and his name. Would like to know and listen to his song cause’ its so chill. I can...
  • asmp
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New algorithms are taking far too much liberty updating Daily Mixes Why not give more power to user?

Oh my standard 6 daily mixes perhaps one remains relatively recognizable. The rest have been completely rehauled to include contrasting styles of music (example: Rancid / Punk paired with Manchester Orchestra / indie-folk-emo?!?!) or have been comple...

• Oh my standard 6 daily mixes perhaps one remains relatively recognizable.  The rest have been completely rehauled to include contrasting styles of music (example: Rancid / Punk paired with Manch...
  • DJ-MastaJ
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • algorithms
    Daily Mixes
    updates
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Two Artist Pages for the UK band South

There's a UK band called South that was active in the mid-2000's. I've always been a big fan. It appears there are two different artist pages for South. The first link below needs to be merged with the second link below. Possible to make this happen....

• Casual Listener
  • There's a UK band called South that was active in the mid-2000's. I've always been a big fan. It appears there are two different artist pages for South. The first link below needs to be merged with t...
  • kpkern
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Where can i find a list of collaborated playlists?

Hello, is there any place with a list of collaborated playlists between Spotify and various tv series? Such as "Eleven's Breakfast Jams" and "Steve's Morning Hair Grooves" from Stranger Things. Or the nearest i could found is "Game of Thrones: The En...

• Hello, is there any place with a list of collaborated playlists between Spotify and various tv series? Such as "Eleven's Breakfast Jams" and "Steve's Morning Hair Grooves" from Stranger Things. Or th...
  • LordoftheSith
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlists question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nazi music

I noticed that on Spotify almost all German military marches of the Nazi era are missing, I would like to know if it is a political decision or if there is no artist to refer to they cannot be loaded, on Youtube they are present and I honestly do not...

• I noticed that on Spotify almost all German military marches of the Nazi era are missing, I would like to know if it is a political decision or if there is no artist to refer to they cannot be loaded...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

order playlists by number of followers

As an artist i would love to know which playlists are best to focus on getting to be on. It would really help if i could order al playlists of a genre or tag or search in order of numner of followers. Is that possible somehow?

• Gig Goer
  • As an artist i would love to know which playlists are best to focus on getting to be on. It would really help if i could order al playlists of a genre or tag or search in order of numner of followers...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

2 Missing Avenged Sevenfold albums

the albums Live in the LBC and Diamonds in the Rough by Avenged Sevenfold are missing from spotify i would love for these to be added

• the albums Live in the LBC and Diamonds in the Rough by Avenged Sevenfold are missing from spotify i would love for these to be added  
  • MarkWessel
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 20 likes

Solved!! Bear's Den new album

Hi everyone, since yesterday I do not have the new album from Bear's Den - So that you might hear me, available anymore in my library. It started that some tracks become unavailable.. I then removed it completely with the intention to readd it. Now i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, since yesterday I do not have the new album from Bear's Den - So that you might hear me, available anymore in my library. It started that some tracks become unavailable.. I then removed ...
  • Rcostadasilva
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Simple Minds Big Music gone???

One of my favorite albums gone... Why?

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite albums gone... Why?
  • Dayvison
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Android UI making me want to switch services

So I use Spotify only on my android device, and a while ago they released an update that changed the user interface from being perfectly fine to complete garbage. I have been waiting for them to realize that this update was terrible because it took a...

• So I use Spotify only on my android device, and a while ago they released an update that changed the user interface from being perfectly fine to complete garbage.  I have been waiting for them t...
  • Dayvison
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Eenie Meenie (Justin Bieber)

This song shows up on Spotify when scrolling through the My World 2.0 album but fails to play when I click on the song (I have premium) it works on the other songs on this album, even when I add it to my que or a playlist it doesn’t work!

• Casual Listener
  • This song shows up on Spotify when scrolling through the My World 2.0 album but fails to play when I click on the song (I have premium) it works on the other songs on this album, even when I add it t...
  • sriver
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

[Playlists] See in which of my Playlists a Song is in

I am an artist and I have some curators that should share my song in their playlists I think but I can't find anything but there's a problem I get daily around 1,2k - 1,3 k streams but with 2 listeners it's already a week because of this i want to tr...

• Regular
  • I  am an artist and I have some curators that should share my song in their playlists I think but I can't find anything but there's a problem I get daily around 1,2k - 1,3 k streams but with 2 l...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Download Location Samsung Galaxy

I was curious to know how I might go about changing my download location, when I download it's going to my gallery instead of my music player. If anyone can shed some light how this is done, I would greatly appreciate it.

• I was curious to know how I might go about changing my download location, when I download it's going to my gallery instead of my music player. If anyone can shed some light how this is done, I would ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upload So far away, Dire Straits live in Sidney 1985

Hello to Everybody , is needed to to have the versión of So far away live in Spotify in SIDNEY 1985 of Dire straits. I discharge it in other centers with my computer but when i wanted to search, I do not find this version of the song with Spotify. Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to Everybody , is needed  to to have the versión of So far away  live in Spotify  in SIDNEY 1985 of Dire  straits. I discharge it in other centers with my computer but when ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • pop 80’s
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes