Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes

Missing songs in recently played?

So I think this is a bug. In my recently played I have Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II”, but I can’t see the song “Midnight” but if I search the album I see it there. It’s super weird and kinda annoying to have to search it every time I wanna listen

• So I think this is a bug. In my recently played I have Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II”, but I can’t see the song “Midnight” but if I search the album I see it there. It’s super weird and kinda annoying ...
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality of Discover Weekly playlist content has dropped

I'm a big fan of discovering new music on Spotify, so I enjoy listening to the Discover Weekly playlist a lot. However, today I noticed that my current list contains a lot of songs I've heard before. Not just once, or on another platform, but on Spot...

• I'm a big fan of discovering new music on Spotify, so I enjoy listening to the Discover Weekly playlist a lot. However, today I noticed that my current list contains a lot of songs I've heard before....
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Help me to find a song

By March 10th I was listening a song in my Discover Weekly.I loved that song but I didn't saved.It was a female voice, singing alone, very calm, I think it's alternative or indie.The song is about giving hopes when you don't really mean a relationshi...

• By March 10th I was listening a song in my Discover Weekly. I loved that song but I didn't saved. It was a female voice, singing alone, very calm, I think it's alternative or indie. ...
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sleep Timer

How to put sleep timer on song in Android??

• How to put sleep timer on song in Android??
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hairspray Soundtrack left Spotify

Hairspray soundtrack left spotify, what can we do to help get it back on?

• Music Fan
  • Hairspray soundtrack left spotify, what can we do to help get it back on? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

"40 More Reasons To Hate Us" by "**bleep** **bleep**" removed from Spotify

I would like to ask whether it was removed for violating Spotify's policies or not. If you aren't allowed to disclose this information or simply don't know it, then please say so instead of replying with a generic response.

• I would like to ask whether it was removed for violating Spotify's policies or not. If you aren't allowed to disclose this information or simply don't know it, then please say so instead of replying ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song changing versions

I was in my car listening to my spotify playlist when something strange happened. I was jamming along to the lyrics, but they were changed to clean version that I didn't remember having on my playlist. Later I went home to get rid of the clean versio...

• I was in my car listening to my spotify playlist when something strange happened. I was jamming along to the lyrics, but they were changed to clean version that I didn't remember having on my playlis...
  • MrYoloPotato
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bug
    Version changing
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

The Who's "Tommy" no longer available?

Does anyone here know why the Who's "Tommy" isn't currently available to stream on Spotify? The only tracks available are Pinball Wizard and I'm Free (presumably because those are on their greatest hits compilations). I'd really like to know why, and...

• Does anyone here know why the Who's "Tommy" isn't currently available to stream on Spotify? The only tracks available are Pinball Wizard and I'm Free (presumably because those are on their greatest h...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Última frontiera

Do you know why it's not available Ultima frontiera?

• Casual Listener
  • Do you know why it's not available Ultima frontiera?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't attach a song URL link to a chat post or response in a thread!!!!

I'm kind of a newbie here so I have practically no idea still what I'm supposed to do. Help please, anyone??

• Composer
  • I'm kind of a newbie here so I have practically no idea still what I'm supposed to do.  Help please, anyone??
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Sabbath's Paranoid removed from Spotify

I'm using Spotify in Israel and this album has been available for nearly a year now, all of a sudden it's now gone and only one song is available, thing is I can still play Iron Man which is in one of my playlists when it's greyed out in the album. K...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify in Israel and this album has been available for nearly a year now, all of a sudden it's now gone and only one song is available, thing is I can still play Iron Man which is in one o...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Song Requests

I would love it if you could add Emily Scholz cover of Everything's Alright

• Casual Listener
  • I would love it if you could add Emily Scholz cover of Everything's Alright
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slowdive albums removed

Anyone know why everything by slowdive is slowly getting removed

• Regular
  • Anyone know why everything by slowdive is slowly getting removed
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Dislike foreign language

I don't like songs in French. I like a few french artists that their music is instrumental or in English.How do I tell Spotify to stop flooding me with french artists and music?

• I don't like songs in French. I like a few french artists that their music is instrumental or in English. How do I tell Spotify to stop flooding me with french artists and music?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Morning Song by Jewel cuts off at 2:32

Morning Song, from Jewel's album Pieces of You, cuts off now at the 2:32 mark. How do I report this so it gets fixed?https://open.spotify.com/track/6bNvvO2xYzQKBxgUpdrwig?si=6pesHkswSTGBYS2ylxqoHA

• Roadie
  • Morning Song, from Jewel's album Pieces of You, cuts off now at the 2:32 mark. How do I report this so it gets fixed? https://open.spotify.com/track/6bNvvO2xYzQKBxgUpdrwig?si=6pesHkswSTGBYS2ylxqoHA
  • blahsi
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 100 NL HipHop

spotify:user:matshelmons:playlist:7L1zN26ZrLoiHPQJ6wYR9o Check my playlist.It's about the Dutch Hiphop and Rap scene. Every week on Friday there is a new update.

• Regular
  • spotify:user:matshelmons:playlist:7L1zN26ZrLoiHPQJ6wYR9o   Check my playlist. It's about the Dutch Hiphop and Rap scene.  Every week on Friday there is a new update.
  • Matshelmons
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Most of Kaiser Chiefs discography removed?

Perhaps I'm going crazy, but I believe most of the Kaiser Chief's discography has been removed (leaving only select singles and their two most recent albums). I had a big Kaiser Chiefs playlist with songs from their early to their later content. So I...

• ...laylist with songs from their early to their later content.  So I realize that licensing issues pop up and songs get removed, but there's no trace of those songs in the list.    (As o...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Song spotify advertisement for spotify premium

Hello everybody,I'm searching for a song played during an advertisement from spotify about spotify premium. The song it says "So don't close your eyes and come back when it's over" or something similar, I did not understand the whole lyrics. The pict...

Unbenannt.PNG
  • Hello everybody, I'm searching for a song played during an advertisement from spotify about spotify premium. The song it says "So don't close your eyes and come back when it's over" or something sim...
  • heyAyushh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find my song on others playlist?

Hi, is there a way to search Spotify or any services that will find what playlists my songs might be on? Not my playlists but other people's playlist? Just wondering.

• Songwriter
  • Hi,  is there a way to search Spotify or any services that will find what playlists my songs might be on?  Not my playlists but other people's playlist?  Just wondering.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Search Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes