Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

It have few Korea songs

It don't have Korea indie song such as "Day6 or JJproject"

• It don't have Korea indie song such as "Day6 or JJproject"
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Batushka songs are missing

Hi, https://open.spotify.com/artist/15LsRgSmN0t8VLcsUFYW5J is missings songs right now. Why? I had a playlist based on those songs (https://open.spotify.com/user/tarashots/playlist/6TNZTIMCKseIkuq0MWyQwC) , and it laks songs as well....

• Regular
  • Hi, https://open.spotify.com/artist/15LsRgSmN0t8VLcsUFYW5J is missings songs right now. Why? I had a playlist based on those songs (https://open.spotify.com/user/tarashots/playlist/6TNZTIMCKseIk...
  • nightjar55
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Playlist enter my Spotify

Everytime im trying to listen to music random playlist start playing on my phone and i have no clue how to stop it

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime im trying to listen to music random playlist start playing on my phone and i have no clue how to stop it
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the audio books from Patricia Cornwall?

After starting to listen the series of audio books from the Kay Scarpetta written by Patricia Cornwell they have disappeared from the catalogue now. This is very disappointing for me.What is the reason for this?

• After starting to listen the series of audio books from the Kay Scarpetta written by Patricia Cornwell they have disappeared from the catalogue now. This is very disappointing for me. What is the re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only western music available?

I just started 30-day trial for premium & am sad to find out that Spotify only caters western songs? I am primarily a fan of japanese songs & music but sadly can't find anything when I search the japanese artists I most listen to in the pc desktop ap...

• I just started 30-day trial for premium & am sad to find out that Spotify only caters western songs? I am primarily a fan of japanese songs & music but sadly can't find anything when I search...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song from Playlist Beast Mode (from Spotify Latino)

There was a song in the playlist Beast Mode from Spotify Latino. It was an eletro with a motivational speech from Eric Thomas. Can't remember the artist and the name of the song.It was so good but it was removed from the playlist. I want to know the ...

• There was a song in the playlist Beast Mode from Spotify Latino.   It was an eletro with a motivational speech from Eric Thomas. Can't remember the artist and the name of the song. It was so ...
  • srwaters8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

any idea who this artist is?

hi in the summer of 2016, i still did not have spotify premiumwich means after every 5 songs i got a commercial, by that time, there was a commercial representing a certain artist, which was playing on a guitar and you heard some backgroundmusic: "i ...

• hi   in the summer of 2016, i still did not have spotify premium wich means after every 5 songs i got a commercial,  by that time, there was a commercial representing a certain artist, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can’t I find the song?

I would love to be able to listen to Johanna by Geoff Zanelli & Mark Ronson

• I would love to be able to listen to Johanna by Geoff Zanelli & Mark Ronson
  • dolceprincesa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Artists

I Have signed up for a spotify for artists account about over 3 weeks ago now and still havent got an email Its a real shame if you want to see your statistics

• I Have signed up for a spotify for artists account about over 3 weeks ago now and still havent got an email 😞 Its a real shame if you want to see your statistics 
  • adrienrux
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers on Spotify-curated playlists

How can I see how many followers are on a playlist curated by Spotify? I want to know how many followers the "All About Country" playlist has.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I see how many followers are on a playlist curated by Spotify? I want to know how many followers the "All About Country" playlist has.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album

So there might be some special reason that I'm not aware of about this, but there's this album called 'Pursuit' by Stuck in the Sound. Spotify seems to have one of Stuck in the Sound's other albums but not Pursuit? When I search the album straight th...

• ...ut not Pursuit?   When I search the album straight through Spotify nothing will come up but if I google the album and go through the Spotify link the album comes up with no content. (Image a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why do songs become unavailable suddenly spotify sucks

Half the tracks I saved and downloaded are now no longer available, you pay for the service and the suddenly you only get half of what you pay for so will spotify refund half of my the fees they charge for premium

• Casual Listener
  • Half the tracks I saved and downloaded are now no longer available, you pay for the service and the suddenly you only get half of what you pay for so will spotify refund half of my the fees they char...
  • Claviusgraham
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Presale Code

Hi,I am trying to get a presale code for Bebe Rexha in Atlanta on November 2nd. Wondering if anyone could help? Thanks!

• Hi, I am trying to get a presale code for Bebe Rexha in Atlanta on November 2nd. Wondering if anyone could help? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Artist / No help from the support!

Hey, I've tried to submit 3 tickets already, because all our new music is linked to the wrong spotify Artist profile and never got a message back from the support. It's getting really anoying because we can't promote our new music or any spotify link...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I've tried to submit 3 tickets already, because all our new music is linked to the wrong spotify Artist profile and never got a message back from the support.   It's getting ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums not yet on Spotify

For some of the artists I listen to, some of there music isn't available on Spotify, for instance Mushroomhead's "Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children", "The Righteous and the Butterfly", "XX", Alkaline Trio's "Love Love, Kiss Kiss (acoustic)" are not...

• For some of the artists I listen to, some of there music isn't available on Spotify, for instance Mushroomhead's "Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children", "The Righteous and the Butterfly", "XX", Alkali...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please make Spotify available in Israel!

Israel is considered a developed country.so i guess you should make this great app available in israelI hope someone answer

• Not applicable
  • Israel is considered a developed country. so i guess you should make this great app available in israel I hope someone answer
  • bigtoom
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need more music by Feroz!! Please!!

His songs are lit!! Rovereast of Eden35 X Beyonce He only has 3 songs on Spotify!! Please add more!! Need his album!!!

• His songs are lit!!  Rover east of Eden 35 X Beyonce   He only has 3 songs on Spotify!! Please add more!! Need his album!!!
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Letras

Hoy hubo una actualización pero sigo sin tener las letras que regrese ya por favor

• Hoy hubo una actualización  pero sigo sin tener las letras que regrese ya por favor 
  • Víctor97io
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the indie genre in the genre section?

I noticed that recently when I went to the genre section of Spotify that the indie section was no longer an option. This section contained indie and alternative plalists. I noticed that these playlists still exist within Spotify but they are no longe...

• Regular
  • I noticed that recently when I went to the genre section of Spotify that the indie section was no longer an option. This section contained indie and alternative plalists. I noticed that these playlis...
  • km12
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music

Why Did They Remove Don Q Corner Stories Reloaded Album ?

• Casual Listener
  • Why Did They Remove Don Q Corner Stories Reloaded Album ?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes