Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Black Sabbath

I cannot find Planet Caravan and War Pigs by Black Sabbath, were they deleted from Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot find Planet Caravan and War Pigs by Black Sabbath, were they deleted from Spotify? 
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ABOUT tab - mistake in Bio

Hello there! I was reading one group's Bio at the "About" tab and I've noticed quite a mistake in the text. How can I contact someone responsible and let them know about the error so they can change it? Thanks! Issued group: Lamb of GodAuthors of the...

• Hello there!   I was reading one group's Bio at the "About" tab and I've noticed quite a mistake in the text. How can I contact someone responsible and let them know about the error so they ca...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Black Sabbaths Paranoid album MISSING?

Hey there @MikkoKal,thanks for reaching out! I had never been able to see or listen to this one.Meaning the record label or artist have asked to take it off of their own reasons.It can happen sometimes when they change contracts or have legal actions...

• Roadie
  • Hey there @MikkoKal, thanks for reaching out!   I had never been able to see or listen to this one. Meaning the record label or artist have asked to take it off of their own reasons. I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist with only saved songs, not albums

I save a lot of albums, and when i'm shuffling my saved songs, i get mostly those larger albums. Does anyone know of a way that i can create a playlist that only contains the songs i save on their own?Thanks,Dvdcd

• Casual Listener
  • I save a lot of albums, and when i'm shuffling my saved songs, i get mostly those larger albums. Does anyone know of a way that i can create a playlist that only contains the songs i save on their ow...
  • lillykrummholz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Septicflesh ALBUMS DISAPPEARED

First Rotting Christ - The Sons of **bleep** and Phobos songs disappeared. Now Septicflesh's Titan and Codex Omega albums are missing.

• Casual Listener
  • First Rotting Christ - The Sons of **bleep** and Phobos songs disappeared. Now Septicflesh's Titan and Codex Omega albums are missing.
  • darkrockv73
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile] Voice Control Spotify

What is the name of the british(i think) guy who does ads?Such as:”Not this one.”

• What is the name of the british(i think) guy who does ads?Such as:”Not this one.”
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

6 artists called Rasa sharing same page

There's a Spotify page for a band called Rasa which includes releases from 5 other artists that share the name Rasa. The About tab attributes all the music to a duo comprising of Kim Waters and Hans Christian:https://www.rasa-music.com/Their albums a...

• There's a Spotify page for a band called Rasa which includes releases from 5 other artists that share the name Rasa.    The About tab attributes all the music to a duo comprising of Kim W...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Bring back Lyrics

Eh notado que ciertas canciones aparecen pero ya no estan disponibles para reproducir, aun así, se puede guardar en la biblioteca pero no reproducirse.Un ejemplo: Paralyzer de Finger Eleven, sin embargo el resto del album esta disponibleA que se debe...

• Eh notado que ciertas canciones aparecen pero ya no estan disponibles para reproducir, aun así, se puede guardar en la biblioteca pero no reproducirse. Un ejemplo: Paralyzer de Finger Eleven, sin em...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

what happened to hajis kitchen's "twenty twelve" album?

i tried searching this up on the spotify app at first, found nothing, and then i searched on google, and found the album, went to it but it was all grey and unplayable..

• i tried searching this up on the spotify app at first, found nothing, and then i searched on google, and found the album, went to it but it was all grey and unplayable..
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Mobile\Local Files\Can't Download

Hey there,I have problem to download my computer local files to my mobile.It doesn't beacuse the Windows Defender, and I'm using the same network in both of them, the computer and the mobile.I've got a new mobile. At my older one, the Windows Defende...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I have problem to download my computer local files to my mobile. It doesn't beacuse the Windows Defender, and I'm using the same network in both of them, the computer and the mobile. I'...
  • Ofir2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove Rosalía from "Latin Diva" Playlist

Hey Spotify, Please take Rosalía off the "Latin Divas" playlist. She is from Spain and is not a latina. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify,   Please take Rosalía off the "Latin Divas" playlist.  She is from Spain and is not a latina.  Thank you.  
  • RebeccaLopez
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot hear the music from "Friend Activity"

Hi!I have a problem playing the song that some of my friends in my "friend list" are listening o were listening. Usually, I click play over a friend icon to hear last song they were playing on my spotify and there's no sound and nothing happens

Capture.JPG
  • Regular
  • Hi! I have a problem playing the song that some of my friends in my "friend list" are listening o were listening. Usually, I click play over a friend icon to hear last song they were playing on...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

P!nk Beautiful Trauma Explicit is not available?

Is there an explicit version of beautiful trauma's album?I can't find it on spotify ..EG account .. premium .

• Regular
  • Is there an explicit version of beautiful trauma's album? I can't find it on spotify .. EG account .. premium .
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some music just disappear from my library

Sometimes when I want to listen to a music that I haven't listened recently, I couldn't found it in my library and when I search for the song, it stills in Spotify and I have to add the song again in my library.It occours more than one time, I search...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes when I want to listen to a music that I haven't listened recently, I couldn't found it in my library and when I search for the song, it stills in Spotify and I have to add the song again in...
  • k-o_0e0p6wkr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ad song

Hi, I am trying to figure out what song is being played towards the end of the most recent spotify ad on my spotify mobile app. It has guitars and a backbeat, plays for a few bars then the ad ends. Can anyone help me out?

• Hi, I am trying to figure out what song is being played towards the end of the most recent spotify ad on my spotify mobile app. It has guitars and a backbeat, plays for a few bars then the ad ends. C...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • rock
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Change "Handel" to "Händel"

Hi,please change the name "Handel" to "Händel".I don't want to be rude, but this really seems like this awful postion from english speaking people, to pronounce and write everything how they do it, just because english is such a popular language. But...

• Hi, please change the name "Handel" to "Händel". I don't want to be rude, but this really seems like this awful postion from english speaking people, to pronounce and write everything how they do i...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Spotify playlist to QQ Music?

I have to ask this somewhere so I decided I would ask the informed spotify community. I want to transfer this playlist to QQ Music:http://open.spotify.com/user/1277623319/playlist/2WAybi7VyHYWUkWSUZKLB7If this could be done I would be greatly thankfu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have to ask this somewhere so I decided I would ask the informed spotify community. I want to transfer this playlist to QQ Music: http://open.spotify.com/user/1277623319/playlist/2WAybi7VyHYWUkW...
  • Sreevishwa
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files

I opened up the spotify queue on my app to see several songs which are not available on spotify. I have these songs saved in a playlist as youtube uploads, but they are not downloaded as local files at all, and are therefore not in my playlist on spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened up the spotify queue on my app to see several songs which are not available on spotify. I have these songs saved in a playlist as youtube uploads, but they are not downloaded as local files ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes