Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Your Library] Liked Songs

[Your Library] Liked Songs

What if instead every up and coming Artist not pester casual listeners to add their song to their Playlists? What if instead... we just like various songs by pressing the + sign or heart ...and just let Spotify organically pick up what we have liked and trust that their algorithms would naturally and organically kick up a fire playlist?... I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING the playlist Spotify has made based of my recent Liked Songs. I feel liberated starting over and adding only music I love and I take great comfort and enjoy Spotify making me my own personal Playlist to even share with others easily! It's exhausting trying to follow and keep up with all my favorite Artist and New Artist and then trying to make my own Playlist all though I do enjoy that option.
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.57.07 AM.png

1 Reply

Hey @OP1Kenobi,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you'd like to suggest any options to have tailored Spotify-created playlists added to your Library and present your suggestions as an Idea, it'd be great for you to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Spotify Community

2. Click on Menu

3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions

4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you also wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts