Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Song order

Is there a way to change the order of the songs in my library?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to change the order of the songs in my library?
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song has disappeared or replaced by a different version - This song is not available

I was listening to Rameses B - Timeless (ft. Veela) but it was not a drum and bass version. I loved it, added it to all my own playlists and now its not there. So I looked it up and added it again but this time it is not the same version I was really...

• I was listening to Rameses B - Timeless (ft. Veela) but it was not a drum and bass version. I loved it, added it to all my own playlists and now its not there. So I looked it up and added it again bu...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Better - Lorde

Anyone disappointed that No Better got released on iTunes before Spotify? After looking at the song at iTunes it seems as if the song got released early or by accident -- "Released: 16 December 2013"...It's 13 December 2013...that's three days early....

• Community Legend
  • Anyone disappointed that No Better got released on iTunes before Spotify? After looking at the song at iTunes it seems as if the song got released early or by accident -- "Released: 16 December ...
  • ellacconroy
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Exclusive
    Hipster
    itunes
    Lorde
    music
    Pop
    Unreleased
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Why can't I listen to these songs?

Hi, I found a playlist with some System of a Down songs that I can't listen to. They're in a darker color and I can't click on them. Why is that? Is there any way I can listen to them? Here's an image of how it looks like: I'm from Spain though, I'm ...

SJubAlo - Imgur.png Fnj95Gv - Imgur.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I found a playlist with some System of a Down songs that I can't listen to. They're in a darker color and I can't click on them. Why is that? Is there any way I can listen to them? Here'...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album on my artist page

Hey Guys, in the morning a was on spotify to look at my artist page, and then i see a album, that isnt mine, And i think it have been posted wrong. Therefore i need your help, to how i can delete it? someone know?

• Regular
  • Hey Guys, in the morning a was on spotify to look at my artist page, and then i see a album, that isnt mine, And i think it have been posted wrong. Therefore i need your help, to how i can delete it?...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted.

Deleted.

• Casual Listener
  • Deleted.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logic mixtapes

hello .. i wondered why i don't see logic [youngsinatra] mixtapes on spotify and i wish if u could add hes 5 mixtapes into spotify a lot of listeners and fans are really upset beacause its not in spotify ..

•  hello  ..    i wondered why i don't see  logic [youngsinatra]   mixtapes  on spotify   and i wish if u could add hes 5 mixtapes into spotify  &...
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • UMG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Howard Shore songs not playable

Hi! I am from Sweden and have been able to listen for Howard Shores Lord of the Rings songs for a long time, I noticed recently that I am not able to listen to these songs anymore but I am still able to see them as if they were available. They are st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I am from Sweden and have been able to listen for Howard Shores Lord of the Rings songs for a long time, I noticed recently that I am not able to listen to these songs anymore but I am s...
  • Kaahrad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Return to Ommadawn" Mike Oldfield

Hi,This is relative to topic:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Mike-Oldfield/m-p/1587518 We are now more than 1 year later, and still the album is not "completely" available.It is really pity.Only 2x 4 minutes are available for an ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, This is relative to topic: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Mike-Oldfield/m-p/1587518   We are now more than 1 year later, and still the album is not "completely" a...
  • ckl67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! READ THIS ABOUT MISSING METAL ALBUMS

Apparently, Nuclear Blast (at which many Metal bands are signed) is in the process of revising their distributors. Many albums have been reported "missing". I sent them a message, and received the following answers:"Thank you for your message. We’re ...

• Gig Goer
  • Apparently, Nuclear Blast (at which many Metal bands are signed) is in the process of revising their distributors. Many albums have been reported "missing".   I sent them a message, and receiv...
  • yspertz
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 4 likes

Axel Rudi Pell.

Yo, what happend pretty much all of his albums got removed from his page on spotify :c?. so sad.

• Casual Listener
  • Yo, what happend pretty much all of his albums got removed from his page on spotify :c?. so sad. 
  • EternalReins
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong album on the artist

Hello, on my artist profile, there are a album posted, that i didnt post, it just came there. The album isnt ours, but another artists, but we cant fint them. How can i delete it?

• Regular
  •   Hello, on my artist profile, there are a album posted, that i didnt post, it just came there.  The album isnt ours, but another artists, but we cant fint them. How can i delete it?
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i delete songs or albums, as a artist, on my page?

Hello guys, i'm not satisfied with some of my music on my artist page, but i dont know how i can delete it. Some of the things isnt correct, and therefore i want to remove it from my artist page? Please help me someone?

• Regular
  •     Hello guys, i'm not satisfied with some of my music on my artist page, but i dont know how i can delete it. Some of the things isnt correct, and therefore i want to remove it from my ...
  • VictorRodemund
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic /IDM / Drum and Bass Playlist/ needed.

Can someone hook me up with a badass playlist with good hooks and beats please.I love this music, but I'm new to it. Just looking for some of your favorites so I know where to start.Thanks guys.

• Roadie
  • Can someone hook me up with a badass playlist with good hooks and beats please. I love this music, but I'm new to it. Just looking for some of your favorites so I know where to start. Thanks gu...
  • LauraNarjes
  • Composer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Dubstep
    Electronic
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

WRONG ALBUM

I want to declare a wrong player of this album https://open.spotify.com/album/6kuKRIu6YGYxQLwasTL3Gx?si=jFXWlH7JRQa0d9qyqxm9_wThey are not GENESIS. They are some one other players, but not GENESIS:Take a look Please

• Casual Listener
  •   I want to declare a wrong player of this album   https://open.spotify.com/album/6kuKRIu6YGYxQLwasTL3Gx?si=jFXWlH7JRQa0d9qyqxm9_w They are not GENESIS.  They are some one oth...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music is playing but no sound is playing

I need help, my music is playing but no sound is coming throught the speakers and my headhones. its making me mad cause i can listen to my music. please help me. its happened twice since made my spotify account.

• I need help, my music is playing but no sound is coming throught the speakers and my headhones. its making me mad cause i can listen to my music. please help me. its happened twice since made my spot...
  • Loic_Johl
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist/label keeps adding songs

When you I first saw that you could pre-save a song so that it would automatically be added to your playlist I was head over heels. So I pre-save a song by Martin Garrix and it worked out fine. But now every song that his label(STMPD RCRDS) is releas...

• Casual Listener
  • When you I first saw that you could pre-save a song so that it would automatically be added to your playlist I was head over heels. So I pre-save a song by Martin Garrix and it worked out fine. ...
  • Junior3525
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists confusion

Hello, Two different artists are under the same name in the spotify library. The artist 'Taeil' propose songs from 2 different artists: - Moon Taeil (NCT): Because of You - Lee Taeil (BlockB): Love or Not, Falling You, Love or Not - Instrumental How ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    Two different artists are under the same name in the spotify library.    The artist 'Taeil' propose songs from 2 different artists:  - Moon Taeil (NCT): Becaus...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from Tool

Hey Spotify, please put music from Tool band. 

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, please put music from Tool band. 
  • Demolition
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ToolBand
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nothing social anymore about Spotify

Today I found out that in the section "Discovered On" there are no other playlists anymore than the ones curated by Spotify themselves. They don't support people to create their own playlists and keep promoting nothing else than their own stuff. Anot...

• Roadie
  • Today I found out that in the section "Discovered On" there are no other playlists anymore than the ones curated by Spotify themselves. They don't support people to create their own playlists and kee...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes