Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Missing music solutions???

Does Spotify have the intentions to fix the problem of music to be limited to a specific nation. Music is for everyone and my premium is waste without it the music that I want to listen.

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify have the intentions to fix the problem of music to be limited to a specific nation. Music is for everyone and my premium is waste without it the music that I want to listen.
  • xxcirclepitt
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Search/Filter through your own playlists on desktop app

Currently the desktop application only shows your playlists on the left-hand sidebar. meaning you need to scroll through it to find what you want. On the mobile app you can easily search through playlists, so why not desktop app? gets annoying when y...

• Regular
  • Currently the desktop application only shows your playlists on the left-hand sidebar. meaning you need to scroll through it to find what you want. On the mobile app you can easily search through play...
  • TheHeckSpotify
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop Player
    Playlists
    Playlists Search
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding one of my favorite songs into Spotify

Isaiah Rashad - i mean Can we please get this song added to the library? PLEASE!

• Isaiah Rashad - i mean   Can we please get this song added to the library?   PLEASE!
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removal of playlist name

Spotify keeps removing the name of my playlist due to copyright interference. The playlist was originally called just "Scrubs" but I tried a lot of different combinations containing the word SCRUBS. How can it be that I'm not allowed to include Scrub...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps removing the name of my playlist due to copyright interference. The playlist was originally called just "Scrubs" but I tried a lot of different combinations containing the word SCRUBS. ...
  • super_nisse
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Copyrights
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Marketing music

Here to give you good insight on marketing your music, also the right avenues to do so! We have a website orgnicmusicmarketing.com but we are here to anwser questions and help in any way we can! cheers, Be Organic

• Music Fan
  • Here to give you good insight on marketing your music, also the right avenues to do so! We have a website orgnicmusicmarketing.com but we are here to anwser questions and help in any way we can!&nbsp...
  • xxcirclepitt
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Conan Soundtrack(s) gone?

Hello! I listen to the Conan Film soundtracks as I read pretty frequently and I noticed they're gone! How and why? Whatever information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

• Hello! I listen to the Conan Film soundtracks as I read pretty frequently and I noticed they're gone! How and why?   Whatever information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. &n...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can CD De filefuif studio Brussel been added

HiCan CD De filefuif studio Brussel been added.This cd can not been found when I search.ThanksBr,Marc

• Hi Can CD De filefuif studio Brussel been added. This cd can not been found when I search. Thanks Br, Marc
  • Agustin6
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TABU records

Hi,I wonderded, is the complete TABU record section been banned/removed from sporify? I'm sure i haven seen the SOS-band, Cherelle and more of those complete on Spotify but most of it is gone

• Hi, I wonderded, is the complete TABU record section been banned/removed from sporify? I'm sure i haven seen the SOS-band, Cherelle and more of those complete on Spotify but most of it is gone 😞
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Million Playlist Dataset Request

Hi! I wanted to do some data analysis using Spotify's 'Million Playlist Dataset' for my graduation thesis. Sadly, I was unable to create an account on recsys because the competition is now closed. I tried to find it on the web, but to no avail.I woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I wanted to do some data analysis using Spotify's 'Million Playlist Dataset' for my graduation thesis. Sadly, I was unable to create an account on recsys because the competition is now c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • data science
    dataset
    million playlist dataset
    research
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong Song Titles

The song titles for Daughters - ST album has the wrong song names. Here's the correct names: https://genius.com/albums/Daughters/Daughters

• Regular
  • The song titles for Daughters - ST album has the wrong song names.   Here's the correct names:  https://genius.com/albums/Daughters/Daughters
  • deeeeekun
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

General Dissatisfaction

Hello Spotify & Spotify Community,I am a longtime user of Spotify (I have playlists dating to 2011) and I have become increasingly dissatisfied with your service. To be sure, I still like Spotify for my daily use and will continue to do so; as time g...

• ...laylist" button. I expect that there be a way to customize your "Public Playlists" independently of your playlists on the lefthand side; the organization of your most current and unrefined music s...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I found a boy by adele

The song I Found a Boy by Adele was excluded from the 21 album. It needs to be on Spotify!!

• The song I Found a Boy by Adele was excluded from the 21 album. It needs to be on Spotify!!
  • LivyMcFee
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spooky Spotify ads with no content

Sometimes I get "ads" that are completely silent and when I try to play something, Spotify displays a message at the top saying "The track will play after the ad" but there's no ad playing (just silence). I need to use the task manager on Windows 7 t...

• Roadie
  • ...nd images, but sometimes I get "ads" that have no content at all (no sound, no images) and there seems to be no way to get rid of them, without having to force the program to close. Are Spotify aware o...
  • krankenstein
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can we not see how many times we have streamed a song on Spotify?

Spotify very obviously holds this information, so why do they choose to not give users access to it? They should have a leaderboard/chart system similar to Last.FM showing all of your top tracks and artists from all time or long term streaming data.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify very obviously holds this information, so why do they choose to not give users access to it? They should have a leaderboard/chart system similar to Last.FM showing all of your top tracks and ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ray Charles Crying Time.

The album claims to have 12 tracks. You loaded only TWO. I would like the song "No Use Crying" as well as the others now missing loaded please. Thank You.

• The album claims to have 12 tracks. You loaded only TWO.  I would like the song "No Use Crying" as well as the others now missing loaded please.  Thank You.
  • LaloPech
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped

What's your favorite thing about Spotify Wrapped?

• Composer
  • What's your favorite thing about Spotify Wrapped?
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Spotify Wrapped
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Music] Block / Hide / Blacklist Tracks or Artists

I understand Spotify actively prevent artists like xxxtentacion from appearing on their sponsored playlists due to their actions against women. However i question why artists such as 6ix9ine are still actively promoted after he plead guilty in court ...

• I understand Spotify actively prevent artists like xxxtentacion from appearing on their sponsored playlists due to their actions against women. However i question why artists such as 6ix9ine are stil...
  • ThomasJay
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Christian genre picture 4 way high five

Firstly, I really enjoy that the Christian "genre" is present in Spotify's selection of genres and moods, and that it's called "Christian" rather than "Inspirational". Thanks for listening to these suggestions in the past!But does anyone else find it...

• Firstly, I really enjoy that the Christian "genre" is present in Spotify's selection of genres and moods, and that it's called "Christian" rather than "Inspirational". Thanks for listening to these s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lion King french Canadian version

How can i had this content on my spotify! I can't find it here

• How can i had this content on my spotify! I can't find it here
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies