Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Idea not live idea yet

Solved!

Idea not live idea yet

The idea "[All Platforms] Bring back Playlist radio" submitted by Emmi_ has not become a live idea yet and is stuck on "Good Suggestion" despite reaching over 8x  the amount of votes needed to become a live idea.

Someone needs to change its status to live idea, as it has reached the proper criteria within the time limit. (It has gotten over 1,500 votes within ~3 months. To become a live idea, an idea needs only 120 votes within 6 months.)

Link to idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Bring-back-Playlist-radio/idi-p/5524706#co...

Screenshot_20230713-080105-556.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @TNTKitten8,

Thanks for your patience! The right folks at Spotify updated the status of the Idea here earlier today. This idea is now starting to reach internal teams at Spotify, so continue to share and encourage others to vote!

Have a great day ahead 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @TNTKitten8, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thank you for letting me know about this. I reached out to the right folks in charge of the Idea Exchange, and I will get back to you as soon as I get more information.

Thanks for your patience in advance!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey @TNTKitten8,

Thanks for your patience! The right folks at Spotify updated the status of the Idea here earlier today. This idea is now starting to reach internal teams at Spotify, so continue to share and encourage others to vote!

Have a great day ahead 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Finally! Took ya long enough, Spotify.

Hey @TNTKitten8,

Sorry for the delay in updating the idea. The Idea Exchange receives tons of Ideas and occasionally Spotify may not realize to update an Idea after it has reached the requirements to advance to become an Implemented Idea. 

Thanks for your understanding, and let me know if you need a hand with anything else Spotify.

Stay awesome 😎 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Spotify and get this taken care of, I really appreciate it 🙂

Suggested posts