Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Juice wrld(all girls are the same)

Juice wrld(all girls are the same)

wth all girls are the same is my favorite song and after two days of me finding it, it has been deleted 

please add it back 

40 Replies

Same, just found it and now its gone...

I think it was someone else who put the song on spotify. Just wait till he has his own page.  😕

!!!! yessss i want it back

Plz find a way to add it back!

Bring it back 

I agree Spotify please add it back 😞 that song goes hard

Seriously what the frick. That song is so friggin good and you’re just like nope. As well as a lot of $teven Cannon songs what the heck is this about. Like I don’t want to have to go somewhere else

Hey all!

Spotify's got a dedicated team for getting content on Spotify, but sometimes it isn't always possible! Rest assured they're working to get all your favourite tunes available to stream! Find out more info here: https://support.spotify.com/article/content-missing/ 🙂

Cheers!

Yeah, I'm really **bleep**. It's a great song and I need it for my playlist 😞

I know right. I love to use spotify and I love how it has every song even foreign songs, but my favorite song, All girls are the same, got deleted for some reason.

@Jimmathan wrote:

wth all girls are the same is my favorite song and after two days of me finding it, it has been deleted 

please add it back 

Guys, as of now, Juice WRLD now has an official spotify page and All Girls Are The Same is on their. It was on there at first by some guy who illegally put it on there (S.Willz) but now its actually officially on there. I'm annoyed that on his page his name is Juice Wrld and not Juice WRLD like it supposed to be lol but i guess it doesn't matter. Btw I know its official because he recently signed to Interscope Records and when you click on the single it says Interscope Records at the bottom. I hope this has been helpful 

Did it disappear again? lol

It was there till yesterday I think

I found this song like a month ago and now I am really sad they took it off we need it back

Yeh it disappeared I don't know why. I don't understand what is happening to his Spotify 

Yup I think so

The thing is I can't search for the song anymore, but I saved it in my playlist before it was taken down.

Now I can still listen to it from my Computer but not on my phone anymore**bleep**'s weird dude

https://open.spotify.com/track/24gHZOzO4hsp6mJR1WiIFG?si=uDuIP4xvQIG91Ffn8EQl7g

See for yourself if the songlink still works

Nope it doesn’t work

Lol I am listening to it right now, works completly fine for me..

I really don't understand it :<

yeh i experienced the same thing. But not to worry it will get sorted for sure 

Suggested posts