Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

How do I find this beat? H.U.V.A. Network Cobalt. Is it trance, house?

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a beat similar to this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGhd8gQXRk The closest I got was the playlist "Ambient Trance" but most of them the beat is very loud, or the pace is fast. I am looking for a soft, m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I have been looking for a beat similar to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGhd8gQXRk   The closest I got was the playlist "Ambient Trance" but most of them...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
    House
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doobie Brothers - Livin' On The Fault Line

I know Spotify removes music due to ownership issues, but here's something that struck me funny. Why is the song You Belong to Me on their Greatest Hits and yet it's not on the album Livin' On The Fault Line?Is there anyway you can put it back on the...

• Roadie
  • I know Spotify removes music due to ownership issues, but here's something that struck me funny. Why is the song You Belong to Me on their Greatest Hits and yet it's not on the album Livin' On The Fa...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album request? Requiem by The Fraternity - The Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter

I was looking for this album, is there a place to request songs to be added? Specifically: https://fssp.com/requiem-the-fraternity/ The album in the title

• I was looking for this album, is there a place to request songs to be added?   Specifically:   https://fssp.com/requiem-the-fraternity/   The album in the title
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tom Petty's Long After Dark album Removed??

After his passing, Long After Dark was almost entirely removed from Spotify - does anyone know why this happened? There were some great songs on there that are now unplayable for some reason. He was always very staunch with his song rights, I assume ...

• Regular
  • After his passing, Long After Dark was almost entirely removed from Spotify - does anyone know why this happened? There were some great songs on there that are now unplayable for some reason. He was ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I request that they include a song?

How can I request that they include a song? x.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUuObEf4cg

• How can I request that they include a song? x.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUuObEf4cg
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly question

So just wondering but do the previous playlists you've created and artists you've followed but don't listen to at all, have any effect on your discover weekly playlist? Or is it more based on what you're currently listening to and your habits?

• So just wondering but do the previous playlists you've created and artists you've followed but don't listen to at all, have any effect on your discover weekly playlist? Or is it more based on what yo...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find the song on the spotify

Bring Out The Bad - RIVVRS Can you add this song to Spotify Thanks

• Bring Out The Bad - RIVVRS   Can you add this song to Spotify   Thanks
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanye west ft tpain Buy you a drink

Please add buy a you a drink remix kanye west ft t pain

• Please add buy a you a drink remix kanye west ft t pain
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music By Artist That Are Not On Spotify

How Come Some Songs I Try To Find Is Not On Here? I Really Want To Listen To Music That Isnt On Here... Can't Spotify Just Put Them Here???

• How Come Some Songs I Try To Find Is Not On Here? I Really Want To Listen To Music That Isnt On Here... Can't Spotify Just Put Them Here???
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

Could you please ad Secret Service (the band) Don't You Know, Don't You Know Great song!

• Could you please ad  Secret Service (the band) Don't You Know, Don't You Know   Great song!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save Album without Songs

The Function "Save Album" is not thinking to the end!Why I have to choose "Save Song" or "Save Album"? In my understanding:- A saved Album doesn't mean I love every Song.- A saved Song doesn't mean I love all Songs on the Album. Why the **bleep** I o...

• Visitor
  • The Function "Save Album" is not thinking to the end! Why I have to choose "Save Song" or "Save Album"?   In my understanding: - A saved Album doesn't mean I love every Song. - A saved Song...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Please help me find this song played @Joe & the Juice

Heard this song yesterday afternoon at Joe and the Juice Stockholm, I've tried JJ's playlist for the afternoons but it's not there! Lyrics contain the following phrase "it was better" a few times, plus the word "saviour", all I get while searching fo...

• Heard this song yesterday afternoon at Joe and the Juice Stockholm, I've tried JJ's playlist for the afternoons but it's not there!  Lyrics contain the following phrase "it was better" a few ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jem - 2016 albums?!?!

Hello - is anyone else noticing that there are 3 2016 albums (We've Only Just Begun, Both Sides Now, amd Cloudbusting) by an artist named Jem, that don't appear to be her work? I swear, and the internet tells me, that Jem's last album was Down to Ear...

• Hello - is anyone else noticing that there are 3 2016 albums (We've Only Just Begun, Both Sides Now, amd Cloudbusting) by an artist named Jem, that don't appear to be her work? I swear, and the inter...
  • DarioViola
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pop
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem when sharing my playlist in the music chat

I try to share the link of my playlist and I get this message : The message body contains *string of character*, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. *string of character* is a part of my play...

• Composer
  • I try to share the link of my playlist and I get this message :   The message body contains *string of character*, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content b...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone wanna check out my christmas post footer?

Set below is my christmas Post footer for my christmas 2017 posts.. any thoughts? lemme know below (bit old looking i know but will modernise after christmas) Click here to add me up Click here to give me a follow Thank you!:)

spotifyFoot.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Set below is my christmas Post footer for my christmas 2017 posts..   any thoughts? lemme know below   (bit old looking i know but will modernise after christmas)     ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crazy by 4minute removed?

I have recently gone into Spotify and realised that "Crazy" by the kpop girlgroup 4minute has been removed? As well as the EP, which is so weird. If you go on the 4minute profile it's not there anymore. Maybe I can't listen to it in my country anymor...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently gone into Spotify and realised that "Crazy" by the kpop girlgroup 4minute has been removed? As well as the EP, which is so weird. If you go on the 4minute profile it's not there anymo...
  • ParkerNelson
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

The National

The latest Album from The National doesnt play.

• The latest Album from The National doesnt play.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's the song?

Hi, please help me find the author of original song in this video: Fashion designer Hasan Hejazi 2011 resort https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt4NEp0D8Bc

• Hi, please help me find the author of original song in this video:   Fashion designer Hasan Hejazi 2011 resort   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt4NEp0D8Bc
  • J13S
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Soundtrack/Music Request

Please add the Original Soundtracks for Final Fantasy XV and NieR:Automata. They would be AWESOME add ons to the already vast library... Thank you

• Please add the Original Soundtracks for Final Fantasy XV and NieR:Automata.   They would be AWESOME add ons to the already vast library...   Thank you 😄
  • ACKayaturk
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes