Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Shuffle

Why when I play my playlist and I put in Shuffle the same songs repeat from the beginning me while I have over 500 songs on one playlist That's not including the other list

• Casual Listener
  • Why when I play my playlist and I put in Shuffle the same songs repeat from the beginning me while I have over 500 songs on one playlist That's not including the other list
  • Bigkeymusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The conjuring advertisement

Actually I really don't mind there are advertisement while listening music , but could you please don't play scary movie advertisement in midnight? That's horrible, it ruin my night

• Actually I really don't mind there are advertisement while listening music , but could you please don't play scary movie advertisement in midnight? That's horrible, it ruin my night
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists "claiming "New Releases - not updated

Has anyone else noticed that some Spotify Curated Playlists that contain the phrase "new releases" in the title or the description of that playlist aren't actually being updated? I have run into this before but specifically on the Comedy New Releases...

• Has anyone else noticed that some Spotify Curated Playlists that contain the phrase "new releases" in the title or the description of that playlist aren't actually being updated?   I have...
  • jdbc12121992
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Album No More?

I'm a big movie score listener. I recently went to listen to the Harry Potter soundtracks and noticed that the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is no longer available, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 (and the rest of the movies) are available.Part 1 and Part 2 have...

• Regular
  • I'm a big movie score listener. I recently went to listen to the Harry Potter soundtracks and noticed that the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is no longer available, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 (and the rest ...
  • StevenMadden
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

This Downliners Sect song is scratchy...

spotify:track:3taUk02fd3bunDJ1Hk9lU6 Found on Downliners Sect (1963-1964) Compilation.(spotify:album:0NhFvVeDujABKer42LfxYn) “All that scratchin’ is makin’ me itch!” Peace.

• Not applicable
  • spotify:track:3taUk02fd3bunDJ1Hk9lU6   Found on Downliners Sect (1963-1964) Compilation.(spotify:album:0NhFvVeDujABKer42LfxYn)   “All that scratchin’ is makin’ me itch!”   😉 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sayde Price "Wilt All Rosy" Album Disappearance

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Sayde Price's Wilt All Rosy album on Spotify. I had a few of her songs on my playlists, and I noticed they disappeared recently, and it looks like she is completely removed from Spotify. Any updates wou...

• Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Sayde Price's Wilt All Rosy album on Spotify.  I had a few of her songs on my playlists, and I noticed they disappeared recently, and it looks lik...
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Nicht mehr möglich einen gutschein als zahlungsmethode auszuwählen

Was nun? Ich habe einen gutschein und kann diesen aber nicht mehr unter den zahlungsmethoden auswählen. Was nun? Leider bekomme ich vom Support seit einer Woche keine Antwort.

• Was nun? Ich habe einen gutschein und kann diesen aber nicht mehr unter den zahlungsmethoden auswählen. Was nun? Leider bekomme ich vom Support seit einer Woche keine Antwort.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Ad Volume

Ad's are totally reasonable, you need some kind of income from the non-premium Spotify users. But the Ad Volume is ridiculously annoying. If anything this just makes me (And I'm sure many more) hate those Advertisments, and they especially don't enti...

• Ad's are totally reasonable, you need some kind of income from the non-premium Spotify users. But the Ad Volume is ridiculously annoying.   If anything this just makes me  (And I'm sure m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Ad
    ads
    advertisment
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Lyrics stopped working?!

I have Windows 10 on my desktop and have noticed the last few days that the Spotify lyrics are not working...what happened? Thanks

• Music Fan
  • I have Windows 10 on my desktop and have noticed the last few days that the Spotify lyrics are not working...what happened? Thanks
  • huck50
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DRAKE - VIEWS : Only Songs with Feature are playable

I was able to listen to the whole Views album by Drake when it came to Spotify, but now I can only listen to Songs with Features on them (Like Grammys feat. Future). I am from Germany and I am a Premium User, so I am kinda shocked that 3/4 of the alb...

• Regular
  • I was able to listen to the whole Views album by Drake when it came to Spotify, but now I can only listen to Songs with Features on them (Like Grammys feat. Future).   I am from Germany and I ...
  • schimmilol
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

One of the Songs nissing of the album

I had a song on my playlist and a few days later I could not find it i tried adding it again and i see its not avalible with artist or album it was part of. All the other songs are availlible. Could it be that i have hidden it or deleted it or spotif...

• I had a song on my playlist and a few days later I could not find it i tried adding it again and i see its not avalible with artist or album it was part of. All the other songs are availlible. Could ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

88 Keys playlist changed - need to find old songs

Can anyone recall the old songs on the 88 keys playlist? I didn't save them and really want to listen to them again. Lets try and find them all if we can!

• Can anyone recall the old songs on the 88 keys playlist? I didn't save them and really want to listen to them again. Lets try and find them all if we can!
  • DunkinDonuts
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

premium

I got the 0.99 euro for three months sale . I know that after the 3rd month the charge is 7 euros per month, soif I stop it now the premium service will stay till the end of the 3rd month or it will stop now??

• Casual Listener
  • I got the 0.99 euro for three months sale . I know that after the 3rd month the charge is 7 euros per month, so if I stop it now  the premium service will stay till the end of the 3rd month or ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs incorrectly marked explicit

A lot of songs on The Weeknd's album Beauty Behind The Madness are marked as explicit when they are not. I've tried using the report incorrect song information form for this and recieved an email telling me to come to the community for queries. Why a...

• Gig Goer
  • A lot of songs on The Weeknd's album Beauty Behind The Madness are marked as explicit when they are not. I've tried using the report incorrect song information form for this and recieved an email tel...
  • Shake-a-Hoof
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics not appearing

It's been days that my Laptop Spotify Lyrics is not appearing!!! I don't know what to do, help?

• It's been days that my Laptop Spotify Lyrics is not appearing!!! I don't know what to do, help? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family premium

I want To upgrade my account from premium to family premium, I just paid off my monthly bill like 3 days agoIf I upgrade to family, will they charge me $15 again ?

• I want To upgrade my account from premium to family premium, I just paid off my monthly bill like 3 days ago If I upgrade to family, will they charge me $15 again ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Very Misleading Playlist Title

A good friend of mine is learning to speak Spanish. Part of her learning is taking part in audio books via Spotify while she's driving. Today, she found a playlist that sounded like it would build her vocabulary for items and situations in the home a...

• Casual Listener
  • A good friend of mine is learning to speak Spanish.  Part of her learning is taking part in audio books via Spotify while she's driving.  Today, she found a playlist that sounded like it wo...
  • TeachingThomas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • misleading
    Playlists
    racist
    spanish
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add more twenty one pilots albums

We need more twenty one pilots albums for us TØP fans

• We need more twenty one pilots albums for us TØP fans
  • Ahmed_AS
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

The content in New Releases

Hi! I use Spotify in my daily work and regularly check out the New Releases page. I'm wondering if that page is beeing personalized by algorithms or more or less look the same for everyone? I've been trying to figure this out for a while and been loo...

• Regular
  • Hi!    I use Spotify in my daily work and regularly check out the New Releases page. I'm wondering if that page is beeing personalized by algorithms or more or less look the same for...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WHERE'S ALL THE RICK AND MORTY YOU ADVERTISED?

I SPENT A WHOLE HOUR USING YOUR SMS SERVICES AND NOT GETTING WHAT YOU ADVERTISED AND YOUR HELP DESK IS, IN A SENSE, "A PIECE OF CRAP" BY EMINEM https://open.spotify.com/show/1fgnAnxyVcKTFQNTJHoRco TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES< DINGALINGS

• Not applicable
  • I SPENT A WHOLE HOUR USING YOUR SMS SERVICES AND NOT GETTING WHAT YOU ADVERTISED AND YOUR HELP DESK IS, IN A SENSE, "A PIECE OF CRAP" BY EMINEM   https://open.spotify.com/show/1fgnAnxyVcKTFQNT...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes