Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

related music doesn't play songs by women

i started on a Faith Hill and Tim McGraw single and then just let spotify play "related music" afterwards and it has yet to play another song by a woman. It just keeps playing more guys.

• i started on a Faith Hill and Tim McGraw single and then just let spotify play "related music" afterwards and it has yet to play another song by a woman. It just keeps playing more guys.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams?

Hello :)! I noticed that a lot (if not most) of Green Day's songs are availble to listen to on Spotify except for Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Am I somehow missing the song, like skipping over it? It doesn't make sense to me as to why most songs would...

• Regular
  • Hello :)!   I noticed that a lot (if not most) of Green Day's songs are availble to listen to on Spotify except for Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Am I somehow missing the song, like skipping ove...
  • Edithonus
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

JPB and Mendum - Feelings

Electronic song. I feel like this song really should be on there, especially since JPB and Mendum already have songs on Spotify. Me and my friend would truly appreciate if you added this song!!! Thanks, Chris

• Casual Listener
  • Electronic song. I feel like this song really should be on there, especially since JPB and Mendum already have songs on Spotify. Me and my friend would truly appreciate if you added this song!!!...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

A song I would like to be on spotify

Wake Up by Melibea - Cafe del mar vol. 15

• Wake Up by Melibea - Cafe del mar vol. 15
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where Is My Mind by Sunday Girl Gone?

Hi,Since I found Where is my mind by Sunday Girl 2 years ago or so I fell in love with it but recently I went to search it on the app and it’s vasished. I’m both devastated and curious with what happened with it? Has I been taken down complitely? All...

• Hi, Since I found Where is my mind by Sunday Girl 2 years ago or so I fell in love with it but recently I went to search it on the app and it’s vasished. I’m both devastated and curious with what ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE ADD TROUT MASK REPLICA!

I noticed you added the spotlight kid and clear spot and that made me extremely happy. Thank you for that. I was hoping you guys could work on getting Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart. Its considered his crowning achievement by many. It would ...

• I noticed you added the spotlight kid and clear spot and that made me extremely happy. Thank you for that. I was hoping you guys could work on getting Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart. Its con...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Avant-Garde
    Blues rock
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Allow user to select default sound device.

I am a premium user and the other day, all my offline downloads on my iPhone were deleted after the message saying I had exceeded the three devices allowed to download on to. I use three devices, my iPhone, my MacBook Pro and my daughter's phone for ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium user and the other day, all my offline downloads on my iPhone were deleted after the message saying I had exceeded the three devices allowed to download on to.  I use three dev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't i choose this song?

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I was trying to listen to the American Satan soundtrack and I noticed that some songs can't be selected but will play eventually as the album continues to play. I looked up the song individually and it was just fine. I coul...

• I was trying to listen to the American Satan soundtrack and I noticed that some songs can't be selected but will play eventually as the album continues to play. I looked up the song individually...
  • fairykook
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Deleting songs in playing next list

Hi, There seems to be a bug when trying to delete songs from the playing next list. If I go too far, the first few selected won't be deleted (see video attached).Phone: Asus Zenfone Max 2Android 6.0.1Spotify 8.3.24.871 armV7 Morgane

• Hi,   There seems to be a bug when trying to delete songs from the playing next list. If I go too far, the first few selected won't be deleted (see video attached). Phone: Asus Zenfone Max 2 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Deleting
    Playing next
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Instagram Ads - Artist

I have found this type of advertising and all has the same structure, some kind of template. I suppose it is a company that is in charge of realizing this promotion. Does anyone know where it comes from? Thanks for your help.

• I have found this type of advertising and all has the same structure, some kind of template. I suppose it is a company that is in charge of realizing this promotion. Does anyone know where it comes f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Korn Paradigm Shift

Has the Paradigm Shift album from Korn been removed from Spotify?why? im sad

• Has the Paradigm Shift album from Korn been removed from Spotify?why? im sad
  • englandfrvr
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Keeping play count and position in playlists when re-releasing a song.

Hey all,Situation:An artist would like to re-release a previously released song under a new name. I have been told that it is easy enough to bring the playcount over - along as long as you have the ISRC, however what I'd like to know is; is it possib...

• Music Fan
  • Hey all, Situation: An artist would like to re-release a previously released song under a new name. I have been told that it is easy enough to bring the playcount over - along as long as you ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playcount
    playlist help
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

Suddenly, I've lost access to several major label acts --e.g. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam. When I click on a song of theirs to play it, I get a blue banner at the top of my screen that reads, "This song is not available. If you hav...

• Suddenly, I've lost access to several major label acts --e.g. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam.  When I click on a song of theirs to play it, I get a blue banner at the top of my s...
  • dantastic919
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • pearl jam
    red hot chili peppers
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

I can't find it

Hello guys!I can't find a song what is called red lips (blue birds remix) can you help me to find it in spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys! I can't find a song what is called red lips (blue birds remix) can you help me to find it in spotify?
  • Matweaver7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase maximum songs allowed in "Your Music"

It's a couple of days I try to play The Cure songs; I see the albums and the tracks in Spotify as usual, but I'm not able to play any song ("track not available"). Anyone else experiencing the same?

• Visitor
  • It's a couple of days I try to play The Cure songs; I see the albums and the tracks in Spotify as usual, but I'm not able to play any song ("track not available"). Anyone else experiencing the same?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Shangahi left off of the pink print?? You have all the songs except that makes no sense

There's 20 songs on The Pink print Deluxe yet you have 19, leaving out Shangahi randomly what's up can you fix this please.

• There's 20 songs on The Pink print Deluxe yet you have 19, leaving out Shangahi randomly what's up can you fix this please.
  • SkaiBleu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

JAZZ NEW RELEASES AND MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS

The "new release" section for JAZZ is never up-to-date. It's a pity. I have to check Itunes or Qobuz to see what's new.And there is no "MOVOE SOUNDTRACK" section. I don't understand...You have a Canada 150 section. Who cares?

• The "new release" section for JAZZ is never up-to-date. It's a pity. I have to check Itunes or Qobuz to see what's new. And there is no "MOVOE SOUNDTRACK" section. I don't understand...You have a Ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Belle and Sebastian albums

The first 3 Belle and Sebastian albums - Tigermilk, The Boy With The Arab Strap and If You're Feeling Sinister have all vanished from spotify. I've had them in a big lovely Belle and Sebastian playlist, my way most listened to playlist, forever but n...

• The first 3 Belle and Sebastian albums - Tigermilk, The Boy With The Arab Strap and If You're Feeling Sinister have all vanished from spotify.  I've had them in a big lovely Belle and Sebastian...
  • talescaper
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

Signed the most prize package is available

• Signed the most prize package is available
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola canción bloqueada

https://open.spotify.com/track/03tJhmP71vPD7pIenJlWJ6 Quiero escucharla y no puedo. Por favor arreglarlo

• https://open.spotify.com/track/03tJhmP71vPD7pIenJlWJ6   Quiero escucharla y no puedo. Por favor arreglarlo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes