Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Solved!! Music add request

Please add TURA SATANA please.I love that band

• Casual Listener
  • Please add TURA SATANA please. I love that band
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Matheus & Kauan

I've been a Spotify premium member for almost two years now and I have noticed you guys are always putting in new artists and new music everyday but there is a Brazilian duo called Matheus & Kauan that never get their new music in. If I'm not mistake...

• I've been a Spotify premium member for almost two years now and I have noticed you guys are always putting in new artists and new music everyday but there is a Brazilian duo called Matheus & Kaua...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song Request

Hello, Could you add "Boyle Bir Kara Sevda" by Zeki Muren on Spotify?

• Hello, Could you add "Boyle Bir Kara Sevda" by Zeki Muren on Spotify?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! TOOL

You need to get aome of this bands music available. None to be found...

• You need to get aome of this bands music available. None to be found...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong track names

Please consider revising the names of the album and the tracks,(also the release date) The correct info can be found here: http://www.incognito.london/jazz-funk cheers Incognito

Untitled.png
  • Visitor
  •   Please consider revising the names of the album and the tracks, (also the release date)     The correct info can be found here:   http://www.incognito.london/jazz-fu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hi

hi

• Casual Listener
  • hi
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in wrong artist playlist

How can I inform to spotify that a song is attached to the wrong artist because they have the same name, though one is brasilian and the other isnt?

• Visitor
  • How can I inform to spotify that a song is attached to the wrong artist because they have the same name, though one is brasilian and the other isnt?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Japanese Music

Someone know when we can hear japanese artists or its playlist?  

• Someone know when we can hear japanese artists or its playlist?    
  • AlejoEA
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • J-pop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upload albums

Im new to Spotify but I have noticed that some of the artsts haven't got all their album releases on, is it possible to add albums from my collection to artists ie Def Lappard haven't got Hysteria, Adrenalize,there's no Tool albums or is it just upto...

• Casual Listener
  • Im new to Spotify but I have noticed that some of the artsts haven't got all their album releases on, is it possible to add albums from my collection to artists ie Def Lappard haven't got Hysteria, A...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Pride Playlists

Though I am grateful that Spotify supports LGBT people, I have some issues with the songs chosen. Many of the songs within the playlists are based off of stereotypes of gay people, were not created by gay artists, or are simply irrelavent to the subj...

• Casual Listener
  •         Though I am grateful that Spotify supports LGBT people, I have some issues with the songs chosen. Many of the songs within the playlists are based off of stereotypes of ga...
  • elbrown
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Tribe Called Quest Explicit Version We got it From Here

Why does spotify only have the censored version of the new Tribe album, We got it from here… Thank you for your service? Google play has both censored and explicit available for streaming. Please advise, thanks.

• Why does spotify only have the censored version of the new Tribe album, We got it from here… Thank you for your service?   Google play has both censored and explicit available for streaming. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Song (Counting Crows)

There is a song from Counting Crows called Baby, I'm a Big Star Now. It's track 15 from the album Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings. This album is available in Spotify, but the Song is not even listed. It's one of my favorite Counting Crows songs. I ...

• There is a song from Counting Crows called Baby, I'm a Big Star Now. It's track 15 from the album Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings. This album is available in Spotify, but the Song is not e...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Request

The song 'Rock n Roll **bleep**' by Tech N9ne is from his album 'All 6's And 7's' bonus track. Spotify has the regular '6's and 7's' which does not include that song. It's one of Tech N9ne's best songs.

• Casual Listener
  • The song 'Rock n Roll **bleep**' by Tech N9ne is from his album ' All 6's And 7's ' bonus track. Spotify has the regular '6's and 7's' which does not include that song. It's one of Tech N9ne's best s...
  • SpeedRacer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • request for songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Amos Lee - Dallas

Is there a pre-sale code for Amos Lee in Dallas at the Majestic 2/23/17 anyone can share?

• Is there a pre-sale code for Amos Lee in Dallas at the Majestic 2/23/17 anyone can share?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Join two "Skin" artists and don't mix it with third "Skin"

Desktop: Search: "Skin" and pick a girl.https://open.spotify.com/artist/0HIhHN1AjF18APmk5yIEZY Singles are correct, but albums from another rock-band. Expected: the account (link above) should be merged withhttps://open.spotify.com/artist/4vyeOM7hfMQ...

• Music Fan
  • Desktop: Search: "Skin" and pick a girl. https://open.spotify.com/artist/0HIhHN1AjF18APmk5yIEZY   Singles are correct, but albums from another rock-band.   Expected: the account (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist album catalog
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Album Info

Spotify URI: spotify:album:0bOwhaZsDgLWVIUd4mU7U5Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blonder_Tongue_Audio_Baton Released in 1993 but is listed as 2006 on Spotify

• Regular
  • Spotify URI: spotify:album:0bOwhaZsDgLWVIUd4mU7U5 Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blonder_Tongue_Audio_Baton   Released in 1993 but is listed as 2006 on Spotify
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denzel Curry

I was wondering why Nostalgic 64 and 32 Zel/ Planet Shrooms were removed from Denzel Curry's profile when Imperial was added

• I was wondering why Nostalgic 64 and 32 Zel/ Planet Shrooms were removed from Denzel Curry's profile when Imperial was added
  • Zeluslx
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Porque hay canciones y/o álbumes que no están disponibles en mi pais

A veces me encuentro con música que antes si estaba disponible en mi país pero porque las quitan, sólo quiero escuchar musica

• A veces me encuentro con música que antes si estaba disponible en mi país pero porque las quitan, sólo quiero escuchar musica
  • Matiiass
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sam Roberts Band Terraform Album missing?

Hey Everyone, I had the whole album added as playlist and nowonly half of the songs are still there and I can no longer find the album, why was it removed?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everyone,   I had the whole album added as playlist and nowonly half of the songs are still there and I can no longer find the album, why was it removed?
  • koolkeith19
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ayumi Hamasaki no longer on Spotify?

Hello! There's a song by Japanese artiste Ayumi Hamasaki that I really like, and I've had it on my playlist up until a few days ago when it suddenly became unavailable, and a quick search on Spotify turns up nothing by Ayumi anymore. Does anyone know...

• Hello! There's a song by Japanese artiste Ayumi Hamasaki that I really like, and I've had it on my playlist up until a few days ago when it suddenly became unavailable, and a quick search on Spotify ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod