Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

My band name lumped with another artist's music, cant access

About 8 months ago I released first album Fabric - Chasing Sun through CD Baby on Spotify, etc. The music is mostly acoustic, with bamboo flute etc. Problem is that a techno artist apparently has same name for his project, not a major act or anything...

• About 8 months ago I released first album Fabric - Chasing Sun through CD Baby on Spotify, etc. The music is mostly acoustic, with bamboo flute etc. Problem is that a techno artist apparently has sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find a song

I can't find "Some sweet day" by Barry Manilow

• I can't find "Some sweet day" by Barry Manilow
  • nkline92
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song used in "mmm, mint" Spotify advertisement

Hello I am looking to find out the song that plays at the 00:13 mark of the ad.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am looking to find out the song that plays at the 00:13 mark of the ad. 
  • MrLewayne
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The All American Rejects

No puedo descargar el álbum debut de AAR. Está disponible en el link de Facebook o Instagtam. Tengo cuenta premium. Hau algún problema?

• No puedo descargar el álbum debut de AAR. Está disponible en el link de Facebook o Instagtam. Tengo cuenta premium. Hau algún problema?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music

spotify doesnt have the song "ask me how i know" by garth brooks

• spotify doesnt have the song "ask me how i know" by garth brooks
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Andrew WK

Why isn't his song 'party party party' not on Spotify??

• Why isn't his song 'party party party' not on Spotify??
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended songs

WHY do Spotify have a “recommended songs, based on the playlist”, if it doesn’t show what you want to hear?! Fine, it’s kinda in the same category, but it’s 90% Swedish songs!!! And I haven’t a single Swedish song in that list! Is this for advertisin...

• WHY do Spotify have a “recommended songs, based on the playlist”, if it doesn’t show what you want to hear?!   Fine, it’s kinda in the same category, but it’s 90% Swedish songs!!! And I haven’t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't David Duchovny **bleep** or Highwater on Spotify anymore?

Hi there! Just as the title notes: Why isn't David Duchovny **bleep** or Highwater on Spotify anymore? Enjoyed listening to the album, but now only one song is available on Spotify (The Things). Looks like the album just disappeared. Hope someone can...

• Regular
  • Hi there!   Just as the title notes: Why isn't David Duchovny **bleep** or Highwater on Spotify anymore?   Enjoyed listening to the album, but now only one song is available on Spotify ...
  • ellistev
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

What happened to Henry Jackman's Kingsman: The Secret Service Motion Picture Sound Track

I created a playlist from this sound track album and it's lost all of it's content, yet still said all 15 songs were downloaded. I did a search and nothing shows up for this. Same thing on my Mac, with the Spotify App.

• I created a playlist from this sound track album and it's lost all of it's content, yet still said all 15 songs were downloaded. I did a search and nothing shows up for this. Same thing on my Mac, w...
  • HKayn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Point blank = mixed albums

Hello, The "Point Group" group appears as a mix of diffrent albums from different "Point Blank" group... so recent group and older with same name see there albums mixed... How can it be notified to spotify ? RegardsLilian.

• Hello,   The "Point Group" group appears as a mix of diffrent albums from different "Point Blank" group... so recent group and older with same name see there albums mixed...   How can i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Album

Is Spotify gonna add more album? Thereslot missing on what im listening (metal). If its just focused on pop or hipop music i think im just gonna leave to google music.

• Is Spotify gonna add more album? Thereslot missing on what im listening (metal). If its just focused on pop or hipop music i think im just gonna leave to google music.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Much of Cannonball Adderley's repertoire is no longer available. Is it going to come back soon?

I am a jazz lover and am heart broken to see much of Cannonball Adderley's repertoire no longer avaliable. Is it going to be back soon?

• I am a jazz lover and am heart broken to see much of Cannonball Adderley's repertoire no longer avaliable. Is it going to be back soon?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to find a track

Hi, I realise this is a billion to one shot but I'm trying to find a track that was (I think) on the Brainfood playlist or the chill.out.brain playlist. I know nothing about this song other than it was great and used the words of Dylan Thomas' poem F...

• Hi,   I realise this is a billion to one shot but I'm trying to find a track that was (I think) on the Brainfood playlist or the chill.out.brain playlist. I know nothing about this song other ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing songs

Why are some of my favorite songs disappearing from my playlists and why are some artist albums incomplete?

• Why are some of my favorite songs disappearing from my playlists and why are some artist albums incomplete?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing

I am surprised that an artist like Anouar Brahem is missing on SpotifyConte De L'Incroyable AmourBarzakh+ 10 other CDsIncluding the last one Blue Maqams The artist is missing ... and the Arab tag is missing too

• I am surprised that an artist like Anouar Brahem is missing on Spotify Conte De L'Incroyable Amour Barzakh + 10 other CDs Including the last one Blue Maqams   The artist is missi...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Jazz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

You know any less known Modern Rock artists and songs on Spotify deserving attention?

Hi, I made a playlist a couple of days ago. It contains both known and less known rock artists and songs from 90's and onwards that, in my opinion, rock. https://open.spotify.com/user/pep_moo/playlist/5zQmKTQdtG748rlIqDDzJb You know any more arrtists...

• Hi, I made a playlist a couple of days ago. It contains both known and less known rock artists and songs from 90's and onwards that, in my opinion, rock.     https://open.spotify.com...
  • altmannella
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random volume change on particular song

On the album Drones by Muse, there is supposed to be a seamless transition between the songs [JFK] and Defector. However, the volume suddenly drops when it goes to the next track. This has only happened on this particular song (Defector), and it happ...

• On the album Drones by Muse, there is supposed to be a seamless transition between the songs [JFK] and Defector. However, the volume suddenly drops when it goes to the next track. This has only happe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We don't all live at the same address, what is the best deal for us

My son is at college and my daughter lives with her dad. We all love music. I can't do the family plan. What can I do to reduce our monthly fees? $10.00 x 3 every month is not fun. Thank you!

• My son is at college and my daughter lives with her dad. We all love music. I can't do the family plan. What can I do to reduce our monthly fees? $10.00 x 3 every month is not fun. Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song can't be played.

I have a problem with a song on Spotify. I want to listen this song 'Natural Born Astronaut' which I already added to my personal playlist, but for some reason I can't listen to it. It's not like other songs with a white font, but in gray. I don't un...

•  I have a problem with a song on Spotify. I want to listen this song 'Natural Born Astronaut' which I already added to my personal playlist, but for some reason I can't listen to it. It's not li...
  • InfusionGB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Posted a song to spotify using tunecore and it's under the wrong artist page

Hey friends, I recently used tunecore to upload a track to all major music stores. The track is now up on spotify but I notice that instead of appearing under my normal artist page with my other music, it is appearing on a newly created empty artist ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey friends,   I recently used tunecore to upload a track to all major music stores. The track is now up on spotify but I notice that instead of appearing under my normal artist page with my o...
  • sync26
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes