Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Solved!! Missing music

Fabolous soul tape 1,2, and 3 also summertime shootout 1 and 2

• Casual Listener
  • Fabolous soul tape 1,2, and 3 also summertime shootout 1 and 2
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

Hi Spotify: Could you guys all all albums, singles, songs... etc. from RBD? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify: Could you guys all all albums, singles, songs... etc. from RBD?  Thanks
  • Mirluls
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Stolen by a Random Artist

Hello! In this week's Discovery playlist, I've noticed that a song named "Hood Rhythm - Swis Beats" by an artist named Detroit Boys is literally the music "Foxes - Youth (Adventure Club Remix)". It currently has over 247,964 listens. Here's a link to...

• Hello! In this week's Discovery playlist, I've noticed that a song named "Hood Rhythm - Swis Beats" by an artist named Detroit Boys is literally the music " Foxes - Youth (Adventure Club Remix)". It ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add this song!

Please add this song, Eu preciso de ti - Padre Cleidimar Moreira.Thanks!

• Please add this song, Eu preciso de ti - Padre Cleidimar Moreira. Thanks!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads and suggested band or song not at all what I am in too. It's way off target!!!!

What ever a add to my play listes or what I listen to All ads and suggested song and band are all a big miss! Please doo something because it's annoying!

• Casual Listener
  • What ever a add to my play listes or what I listen to All ads and suggested song and band are all a big miss! Please doo something because it's annoying!
  • TheBaguaman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music request

If you may. Noticed a new clinton gregory album was put on spotify. Would love to have more of him on there. Along with wesley dennis and ken mellons. Thanks.

• If you may. Noticed a new clinton gregory album was put on spotify. Would love to have more of him on there. Along with wesley dennis and ken mellons. Thanks.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please add Pitbull & Elvis Crespo collaboration on Sopa de Caracol!

There are many Pitbull and Elvis Crespo songs on Spotify but it's missing their collaboration on a version of Sopa de Caracol. There's a music video on youtube with 5,142,198 views so it was released somewhere - please add! Thanks/Gracias!

• There are many Pitbull and Elvis Crespo songs on Spotify but it's missing their collaboration on a version of Sopa de Caracol. There's a music video on youtube with 5,142,198 views  so it was r...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album missing

Artist:- Yuvan Shankar RajaAlbum :- dharmadurai 2016

• Artist:- Yuvan Shankar Raja Album :- dharmadurai 2016
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music add request

Hi, I'm wondering if you guys could add the latest Kpop got7 - hard carry. Thanks.

• Hi, I'm wondering if  you guys could add the latest Kpop got7 - hard carry. Thanks.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Official Playlist suggestions (Metal Goddesses)

Is it possible to suggest songs to the official playlists? If so, I have not yet found out how it works. The reason I ask ist that the content of the Metal Goddesses Playlist is to one-sided. The majority of the songs are by symphonic metal bands wit...

• Is it possible to suggest songs to the official playlists? If so, I have not yet found out how it works.   The reason I ask ist that the content of the Metal Goddesses Playlist is to one-s...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Harem Scarem

Any chance of getting their Best of, or the Very Best of Harem Scarem on Spotify? Thanks!

• Roadie
  • Any chance of getting their Best of, or the Very Best of Harem Scarem on Spotify?   Thanks!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Camouflage

Can you please add both Camouflage albums Bodega Bohemia and Meanwhile. You have many other albums, but not these two. They are great!

• Can you please add both Camouflage albums Bodega Bohemia and Meanwhile. You have many other albums, but not these two. They are great!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music add request

Please add TURA SATANA please.I love that band

• Casual Listener
  • Please add TURA SATANA please. I love that band
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Matheus & Kauan

I've been a Spotify premium member for almost two years now and I have noticed you guys are always putting in new artists and new music everyday but there is a Brazilian duo called Matheus & Kauan that never get their new music in. If I'm not mistake...

• I've been a Spotify premium member for almost two years now and I have noticed you guys are always putting in new artists and new music everyday but there is a Brazilian duo called Matheus & Kaua...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song Request

Hello, Could you add "Boyle Bir Kara Sevda" by Zeki Muren on Spotify?

• Hello, Could you add "Boyle Bir Kara Sevda" by Zeki Muren on Spotify?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! TOOL

You need to get aome of this bands music available. None to be found...

• You need to get aome of this bands music available. None to be found...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong track names

Please consider revising the names of the album and the tracks,(also the release date) The correct info can be found here: http://www.incognito.london/jazz-funk cheers Incognito

Untitled.png
  • Visitor
  •   Please consider revising the names of the album and the tracks, (also the release date)     The correct info can be found here:   http://www.incognito.london/jazz-fu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hi

hi

• Casual Listener
  • hi
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in wrong artist playlist

How can I inform to spotify that a song is attached to the wrong artist because they have the same name, though one is brasilian and the other isnt?

• Visitor
  • How can I inform to spotify that a song is attached to the wrong artist because they have the same name, though one is brasilian and the other isnt?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod