Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Lack of Artist and albums

Does anyone know how to request albums and artists to be added to Spotify. For example when you search Aaliyah there is only 1 of her albums that appear and it's lacking all of her other albums and hit songs. Can anyone explain to me how that works.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to request albums and artists to be added to Spotify. For example when you search Aaliyah there is only 1 of her albums that appear and it's lacking all of her other albums and h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Playing

I'm currently using Spotify via Web Player on my Chromebook and I have an issue... Some of my songs in the "Your Music" tab on the left have been unhighlighted. The song title, date added, and play time columms appear gray. I've tried playing these s...

• I'm currently using Spotify via Web Player on my Chromebook and I have an issue... Some of my songs in the "Your Music" tab on the left have been unhighlighted. The song title, date added, and play t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Jamala 1944

What happened with this song? No more present in playlist Eurovision Song Contest 2016?

• Casual Listener
  • What happened with this song? No more present in playlist Eurovision Song Contest 2016?
  • drumbron
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Beamer benz or bentley

Song beamer,Benz or bentley by evil empire stops at min 2:03 or something like that and till the end u hear just nothing song is broken

• Casual Listener
  • Song beamer,Benz or bentley by evil empire stops at min 2:03 or something like that and till the end u hear just nothing song is broken
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Broken song
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No longer available? - While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Volume 8

Even though the rest of the album is available for some reason I think this track has recently become unavailable as it's greyed out, unless it's just me? Is this normal? Love this version with Prince. URL - https://open.spotify.com/track/7DzktdAh3zT...

• Casual Listener
  • Even though the rest of the album is available for some reason I think this track has recently become unavailable as it's greyed out, unless it's just me? Is this normal? Love this version with Princ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to play "Kung Fu Fighting" by The Vamps and its Greyed out. What should I do?

So I came across a song of The Vamps "Kung Fu Fighting" and I tried to find it on Spotify but couldn't find it. I searched on the internet for it and I found the album of it but the song I was finding was Greyed Out and is not available. What should ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I came across a song of The Vamps "Kung Fu Fighting" and I tried to find it on Spotify but couldn't find it. I searched on the internet for it and I found the album of it but the song I was findin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tremonti

Could anyone tell me why tremonti's new album is not on spotify only one track, when his previous two albums areCheers

• Could anyone tell me why tremonti's new album is not on spotify only one track, when his previous two albums are Cheers
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect artist libraries (Darkside / Dark Side)

Hİ, it seems that there is a disarrangement of albums of those two artists.

• Hİ, it seems that there is a disarrangement of albums of those two artists. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt Song

Track spotify:track:64Ob1T36gqglhlLD04mP7p is corrupt between 0:50 and 1:00I have tried clearing the cache. https://open.spotify.com/track/64Ob1T36gqglhlLD04mP7p

• Casual Listener
  • Track spotify:track:64Ob1T36gqglhlLD04mP7p is corrupt between 0:50 and 1:00 I have tried clearing the cache.   https://open.spotify.com/track/64Ob1T36gqglhlLD04mP7p  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for Information: [All Platforms][Browse] US Top 50 Chart list appears influenced/skewed

Artists appear to be artificially popular on Spotify, due to being in lots of Browse playlists, advertisements/paid sponsorship, being pushed into Radio stations, etc.See Request, Possible undesired outcomes, and a specific ExampleREQUEST:Greater tra...

• Casual Listener
  • Artists appear to be artificially popular on Spotify, due to being in lots of Browse playlists, advertisements/paid sponsorship, being pushed into Radio stations, etc. See Request, Possible undesir...
  • natalec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Bob Dylan's Fallen Angels

Does anyone know why Bob Dylan's new album, Fallen Angels, is not on Spotify yet?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know why Bob Dylan's new album, Fallen Angels, is not on Spotify yet?
  • morleywalker
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding Music

Hey! It seems that the soundtrack to Anastasia is missing from Spotify. Disney recently bought the tights to this movie, and Spotify has other Disney songs on there, so is the Anastasia soundtrack allowed to be made available in Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! It seems that the soundtrack to Anastasia is missing from Spotify. Disney recently bought the tights to this movie, and Spotify has other Disney songs on there, so is the Anastasia soundtrack al...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • adding music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Michael Jackson's Dangerous isn't working properly!

I just upgraded to Premium again, which made Dangerous pop up with all of it's songs as it should. But when I try to click on certain songs, it says "Song Unavailable"! Please help!

• Music Fan
  • I just upgraded to Premium again, which made Dangerous pop up with all of it's songs as it should. But when I try to click on certain songs, it says "Song Unavailable"! Please help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit Disable Option

My husband and I have Spotify and are interested in the new Premium Family subscription however are not inclined to upgrade due to not having the option to disable explicit song versions on our 3 childrens' accounts. With rolling out this new "family...

• My husband and I have Spotify and are interested in the new Premium Family subscription however are not inclined to upgrade due to not having the option to disable explicit song versions on our 3 chi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do Spotify **bleep** on their loyal customers?

I've been using spotify for over 5 years now and it really bugs me that only new customers get the best deals, as a current customer I am always "not eligible" so i'm forced to make a new account every 3-4 months or pay double/triple what the new cus...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify for over 5 years now and it really bugs me that only new customers get the best deals, as a current customer I am always "not eligible" so i'm forced to make a new account eve...
  • Fareplay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What happend to Holodeck Blues by Sun Araw?

It's greyed out. It's the only greyed out song i've seen on spotify and not only that but the song is both the last and the longest song at the album clocking in at 18 mins! What's the deal? Is it a premium only song or something?

• It's greyed out.  It's the only greyed out song i've seen on spotify and not only that but the song is both the last and the longest song at the album clocking in at 18 mins! What's the deal? Is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Hi i am suscribed to spotify premium and i have lots of songs downloaded to My Music, not in Playlists . If i change to the family plan do i loose my songs from my spotify premium?

• Hi i am suscribed to spotify premium and i have lots of songs downloaded to My Music, not in Playlists . If i change to the family plan do i loose my songs from my spotify premium?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ADS ARE TOOOOO LOUD!

PLEASE NORMALIZE THE ADVERTIZER'S VOLUME SO THAT I AM FORCED TO REMOVE MY HEAD PHONES AND MISS THE AD ALL TOGETHER. iT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEEPS ME FROM SUBSCRIBING TO SPOTIFY AS i CAN'T PLAY IT WITHOUT EARBUDS AT THE OFFICE, MY COLLEGUES COMPL...

• PLEASE NORMALIZE THE ADVERTIZER'S VOLUME SO THAT I AM FORCED TO REMOVE MY HEAD PHONES AND MISS THE AD ALL TOGETHER.  iT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEEPS ME FROM SUBSCRIBING TO SPOTIFY AS i CAN'T ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch Mob

Can we get Seven Nation Army remix by The Glitch Mob added? I really love that song and the BF1 trailer makes me want to listen to it everyday!

• Can we get Seven Nation Army remix by The Glitch Mob added? I really love that song and the BF1 trailer makes me want to listen to it everyday!
  • Rocckyman729
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes