Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lost feature - image edit on playlists

Lost feature - image edit on playlists

Title says it all. I cannot change the images on my public playlists which is pretty disappointing. Anyone else experiencing this?

4 Replies

+1 Following this. Having the same issue.

On the Desktop App, doesn't give me the option to even view the details of my playlist, and can't change the photo. Also the owner of the playlist so that isn't the issue.

Hey @naturallyben and @LaCreme,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

What you've experienced might be due to the testing currently happening and involving the Desktop app's layout.

At the moment, there's a Community Idea suggesting the option to allow switching between the previous and the current look of your Desktop app. You can take a look at it here if you'd like to know more. Make sure to add your +VOTE as well as subscribe to stay up-to-date with all the related developments.

Hope you'll find this helpful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

With this update, is there a fix or any way to change my playlist cover photo? I understand that you linked us a reason to why this is happening, but you didn't supply us a fix.

Thanks!

Hi @LaCreme,

Thanks for your reply. 

To further clarify, what you've experienced with the app is the currently expected behavior and doesn't require a fix.

Make sure to keep the app up-to-date so that you won't miss the next changes and improvements as they're rolled out.

Wishing you a good one!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts