Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Stream limits

Hey guys I'm wondering if there is a limit to how many streams are registered for a specific song or album under one Spotify account. For instance... If I have an album out and a few of my friends on different accounts are streaming the album a few t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I'm wondering if there is a limit to how many streams are registered for a specific song or album under one Spotify account. For instance... If I have an album out and a few of my friends on...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tony Martin error

The 40's and 50's crooner Tony Martin probably didn't just come out with the singles "Ya no quiere amores", "Loco por sus besos" or "Quiero tu calor"...

• The 40's and 50's crooner Tony Martin probably didn't just come out with the singles "Ya no quiere amores", "Loco por sus besos" or "Quiero tu calor"...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dead topic

dead topic

• Visitor
  • dead topic
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • opinion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs I can't find

Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I love this song! Thanks fo ryour help! Confused Spot...

• Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I ...
  • faiz_izwn
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Taemin's song Press Your Number is actually playing a different song

Hello! The song Press Your Number from the album Press It - The 1st Album is playing an incorrect song. I live in Brazil. (And there was a suddenly change in the version of another song from the same album called Sexuality, was that an intentional ch...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   The song Press Your Number from the album Press It - The 1st Album is playing an incorrect song.   I live in Brazil.   (And there was a suddenly change in the version of...
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes

Problem [mac]: recently added songs is marked as songs added months ago

When I add new songs to my playlists and sorting the list by "recently added", some of the songs (not all) doesn't follow the recently added sorting. Usually you can see when the song is added by "5 minutes ago" or the date of the day I added it to t...

• When I add new songs to my playlists and sorting the list by "recently added", some of the songs (not all) doesn't follow the recently added sorting. Usually you can see when the song is added by "5 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • recently added
    sorting
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

Hello Spotify,I am speaking for the hindi music community at large when I request you to add the album from the movie "Jodha Akbar". This album contains many hindi classics that many people have been just itching to listen to. I don't know the situat...

• Hello Spotify, I am speaking for the hindi music community at large when I request you to add the album from the movie "Jodha Akbar". This album contains many hindi classics that many people have be...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Song request

Hello Can you add this version of the song? The original is already available. Fuat Ergin - Okyanuslar (Groovypedia Studio Sessions)

• Visitor
  • Hello   Can you add this version of the song? The original is already available.   Fuat Ergin - Okyanuslar (Groovypedia Studio Sessions)
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Can you add the omori version of bo en's My Time? original song is on spotify Song im refering to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM9V99VlgrI&list=LLRUSMa4fR99pDKIuLzKmpiw&index=2&t=0s

• Visitor
  • Can you add the omori version of bo en's My Time?   original song is on spotify    Song im refering to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM9V99VlgrI&list=LLRUSMa4fR99pDKIuL...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Please add this song: Blue by Eiffel 65 - KNY FACTORY REMIX

• Visitor
  • Please add this song:  Blue by Eiffel 65 - KNY FACTORY REMIX
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify for Artists only count new streams in the audience category?

Bit of an odd question. I'm asking this because I notice that returning listener streamd do not count, but it is only counting new listener streams? A lot of my returning listeners listen to my stuff often, but it isn't showing up in artists as strea...

• Casual Listener
  • Bit of an odd question. I'm asking this because I notice that returning listener streamd do not count, but it is only counting new listener streams? A lot of my returning listeners listen to my stuff...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lorem: The girl in red is now the girl in Lorem

Spotify has been showing me this curated playlist called Lorem, with the tagline "The girl in red is now the girl in Lorem". Does anyone know what this means? The only related information I could find on the internet was this reddit post, where it se...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has been showing me this curated playlist called Lorem, with the tagline "The girl in red is now the girl in Lorem".   Does anyone know what this means? The only related information I ...
  • gidjeon
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • girl in red
    Lorem
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist followers

How can I see who follows my playlists? And if this is not possible, can you make it possible?

• How can I see who follows my playlists? And if this is not possible, can you make it possible?
  • philbo2113
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 106 likes

Release Radar - Why am i getting finish artist when i live in Sweden?

This is how my release radar looks like. Why the **bleep** am i getting finish songs when i live in Sweden? Its really annoying that this happens every week. Im not even listening to Finish artist and no one else have access to my account. This has b...

Spotify.jpg
  • Visitor
  •     This is how my release radar looks like. Why the **bleep** am i getting finish songs when i live in Sweden? Its really annoying that this happens every week. Im not even listening to ...
  • DJ-MastaJ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove an "appears on" feature from my artist page?

My artist page (spotify:artist:0fQLZkcOoqZPpNqy8s7Ih0) has a feature showing up on the "appears on" section that isn't actually me (spotify:album:0WlQBD1X3oMnXKXBj0kJbv). I think it's just some other person with the same artist name. Is there any way...

• Visitor
  • My artist page (spotify:artist:0fQLZkcOoqZPpNqy8s7Ih0) has a feature showing up on the "appears on" section that isn't actually me (spotify:album:0WlQBD1X3oMnXKXBj0kJbv). I think it's just some other...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
    metadata
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music

Can you guys pls add Curiosity Killed the Cat´s [the band from 80s] full albums to Spotfiy, thx

• Visitor
  • Can you guys pls add Curiosity Killed the Cat´s [the band from 80s] full albums to Spotfiy, thx 🙂
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music add
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find my discover weekly and release radar playlists on home/made for you/discover tab

I cant find my discover weekly and release radar playlists on home/made for you/discover tab. i have tried all troubleshooting methods and test accounts. as you can see in screenshots i can search discover weekly but it is not available in made for y...

• Regular
  • I cant find my discover weekly and release radar playlists on home/made for you/discover tab. i have tried all troubleshooting methods and test accounts.  as you can see in screenshots i can sea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add old comedy albums

U should add old comedy albums by Richard Pryor, George carlin, Eddie Murphy, robin Williams, Steve Martin, billy crystal, etc. Apple music has all of this. Plus your whole library. Should add this so people don't have to change to Apple music to get...

• Visitor
  • U should add old comedy albums by Richard Pryor, George carlin, Eddie Murphy, robin Williams, Steve Martin, billy crystal, etc. Apple music has all of this. Plus your whole library. Should add this s...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • main-All Platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden?

I can get the album up on Spotify, but I can only play 3 tracks, rest of the album is unavailable. Why is this?

• Gig Goer
  • I can get the album up on Spotify, but I can only play 3 tracks, rest of the album is unavailable. Why is this?
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

why this playlist cannot be played: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5DhA3adVuekPgWC0QzcFuR#_=_

why this playlist cannot be played: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5DhA3adVuekPgWC0QzcFuR#_=_, and how can i played it?

• Visitor
  • why this playlist cannot be played: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5DhA3adVuekPgWC0QzcFuR#_=_, and how can i played it?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes