Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Artists Access Request - check if granted?

Hi Spotify Community! I have just released my first single on Spotify, meaning my Spotify URI was only available to me around an hour ago. I desperately want to edit my Artist Profile in order to personalise my page, so have just requested to claim m...

• Hi Spotify Community!   I have just released my first single on Spotify, meaning my Spotify URI was only available to me around an hour ago. I desperately want to edit my Artist Profile in o...
  • pxtrxck
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist not on Spotify

Mitchel Musso is not on Spotify.He should be. He has music out.

• Mitchel Musso is not on Spotify.He should be. He has music out.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify artists
    Spotify music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ulf Lundell Två blåa ögon

Ulf Lundell är het igen. Varför finns inte alla hans "heta" låtar på Spotify? T ex "Två blåa ögon". Den finns på samlingsplattan Livslinjen från 1991. Är det inte dags att lägga upp den också? Med vänlig hälsningMagnus Gustafsson

• Visitor
  • Ulf Lundell är het igen. Varför finns inte alla hans "heta" låtar på Spotify? T ex "Två blåa ögon". Den finns på samlingsplattan Livslinjen från 1991. Är det inte dags att lägga upp den också?  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Query on Japanese Spotify

Hello, fellow reader.How much is the japanese selection that is only available for Japan? Let me explain myself, imagine there is an artist called Bimbo, and he has his music on Spotify, but only for Japan.How many Bimbos are there in total? Or at le...

• Hello, fellow reader. How much is the japanese selection that is only available for Japan?  Let me explain myself, imagine there is an artist called Bimbo, and he has his music on Spotify, but...
  • pxtrxck
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify link wont work, for adding playlist in the exchange section

When i go to enter the playlist on the playlist exhange forum, it always say that its an invalid link, even tho the box comes up with my Playlist. This is in refrence to the playlist link under the body part of creating a message/topic

• Visitor
  • When i go to enter the playlist on the playlist exhange forum, it always say that its an invalid link, even tho the box comes up with my Playlist.   This is in refrence to the playlist link un...
  • jeff2bruz
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I enter my spotify account (premium and free) and in exchange I have the same problems in all the playlists including the ones I recommend spotify appears "empty playlist looks for recommended" when I do it and it's the same ... operating system w10

• Casual Listener
  • I enter my spotify account (premium and free) and in exchange I have the same problems in all the playlists including the ones I recommend spotify appears "empty playlist looks for recommended" when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoy this reggeton party

https://open.spotify.com/user/22rqn7fbacxhjcrlasas5to4q/playlist/7F9GdXz9ZYBnJDJwNmMeiW?si=f9N3fckjTp2mxurMYOgH7g

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/22rqn7fbacxhjcrlasas5to4q/playlist/7F9GdXz9ZYBnJDJwNmMeiW?si=f9N3fckjTp2mxurMYOgH7g
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different songs in different countries

Can someone answer me this? How come for certain artsits there are songs that are only available in other countries? e.g. Ruelle and places like America getting 'This is the Hunt'? along with the Shadowhunters soundtrack (these are the only ones I ca...

• Can someone answer me this? How come for certain artsits there are songs that are only available in other countries? e.g. Ruelle and places like America getting 'This is the Hunt'? along with the Sha...
  • writie
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating Playlists when I want to

Hi, I've got the problem that playlists I've downloaded (top 50 charts, classic-songs and best of playlists by Spotify) are updated when I go online with mobile data (new songs added and the old ones no longer available). But because I'm on mobile an...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've got the problem that playlists I've downloaded (top 50 charts, classic-songs and best of playlists by Spotify) are updated when I go online with mobile data (new songs added and the old ones...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song, how to notify easy?

HelloI've had some songs being played wrong.With the name of one artist, and another singing, or wrong artist and song!would you have to notify it quickly? example in the "release" listappeared artist "charlie brown jr" song "O coro vai come" album "...

• Visitor
  • Hello I've had some songs being played wrong.With the name of one artist, and another singing, or wrong artist and song! would you have to notify it quickly?   example in the "release" list ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZETA - 1986 Album

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2DFHtEDEZpVUysLJJB9UcX feedback please

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2DFHtEDEZpVUysLJJB9UcX   feedback please 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it against TOS to save user id's in my own database for my web app that uses the Spotify API?

I'm building this web app that is basically a social service to share spotify playlists. It's critical for me to able to have persistence of spotify data so other users can see other users playlists. In order to do this (from what I brainstormed so f...

• I'm building this web app that is basically a social service to share spotify playlists. It's critical for me to able to have persistence of spotify data so other users can see other users playl...
  • Alex357
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The middle finger - Sensored?

Hi folks,We're about to release a song to Spotify as a single and we put together some artwork to go with the song. However, the artwork contains the middle finger. I looked through the terms of use and all I could find was item 8.17 that states "The...

• Regular
  • Hi folks, We're about to release a song to Spotify as a single and we put together some artwork to go with the song. However, the artwork contains the middle finger. I looked through the terms of us...
  • FlyingDoggyJake
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Whatever happened with the Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga album by Spoon on Spotify?

The album is not available for some reason. Only one song 'Don't you eva' is playable. Can someone shared some light on the issue? Thanks in advance.

• Regular
  • The album is not available for some reason. Only one song 'Don't you eva' is playable. Can someone shared some light on the issue? Thanks in advance. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME FIND A SONG

Hi!about a year ago I listened to a music playlist by Spotify called ‘Happy beats’.it had a song i played like crazy and suddenly disappeared from the list.it’s not on my ‘most played of 2018’ either .. help!it was an up beat song with the refrain of...

• Visitor
  • Hi! about a year ago I listened to a music playlist by Spotify called ‘Happy beats’. it had a song i played like crazy and suddenly disappeared from the list. it’s not on my ‘most played of 2018’ ...
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Almost all Muse songs/albums missing (India)

There are maybe 3-4 Muse songs on Spotify here. I haven't even bothered to check how many other albums/songs/bands have completely disappeared from Spotify India that were present earlier. Really? Complete discographies go missing in the name of lice...

• Visitor
  • There are maybe 3-4 Muse songs on Spotify here. I haven't even bothered to check how many other albums/songs/bands have completely disappeared from Spotify India that were present earlier. Really? &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes