Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Solved!! Spotify feedback pop up

I am wishing to advise Spotify support of an ongoing issue that occurs for me when I am searching through community help on the website. I am unsure if it is a problem on my end, or if other users are experiencing the same issue. Once I have started ...

• Regular
  • I am wishing to advise Spotify support of an ongoing issue that occurs for me when I am searching through community help on the website. I am unsure if it is a problem on my end, or if other users ar...
  • Rara_35
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

amount streams stays the same

hello, a week ago I released a new song. the streams have not been updated for more than 24 hours now. when I open the spotify artist app I always see the same amount of streams without this changing. while I see that there are live listeners. How co...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, a week ago I released a new song. the streams have not been updated for more than 24 hours now. when I open the spotify artist app I always see the same amount of streams without this changing...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album from Amr Diab Leily Nahary ((ليلي نهاري) isn't in Spotify

Hello.I have noticed, that album from egyptian artist "Amr Diab" Leily Nahary (in Arabic: ليلي نهاري) isn't here. Please, could You reappear this album on Spotify?Thank You.best regardsMarco Oros

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have noticed, that album from egyptian artist "Amr Diab" Leily Nahary (in Arabic: ليلي نهاري) isn't here. Please, could You reappear this album on Spotify? Thank You. best regards Marco ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Reappearation of an album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deadline for holidays 2019

Hello! What is the deadline for release of new music for holidays?

• Regular
  • Hello! What is the deadline for release of new music for holidays?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Party it up with epic trance songs!

Here is my take on the ultimate trance songs. Let me know what you think.spotify:playlist:2EUdfAitf7ZzGi9tsMs18s

• Music Fan
  • Here is my take on the ultimate trance songs. Let me know what you think.spotify:playlist:2EUdfAitf7ZzGi9tsMs18s
  • ellienats
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

From Uruguay with love

https://open.spotify.com/user/12131211071/playlist/4rUG6ZEIyidpcVzebuOn6o

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/12131211071/playlist/4rUG6ZEIyidpcVzebuOn6o
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Caribbean
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist pic

Hi, this is my first post, sorry if this is the wrong area, I didn't find where could I do that.I just noticed that the kpop boygroup named SPEED has the artist profile picture of the japanese band with the same name (speed) instead of theirs

• Visitor
  • Hi, this is my first post, sorry if this is the wrong area, I didn't find where could I do that. I just noticed that the kpop boygroup named SPEED has the artist profile picture of the japanese band...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist profile pictures
    Kpop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Felt - Poem of the river

Hello. Regarding the album Poem of the river from the band Felt, Spotify says is a single or EP. It is wrong, is an album of the band. Can you correct it?

• Roadie
  • Hello.   Regarding the album Poem of the river from the band Felt, Spotify says is a single or EP. It is wrong, is an album of the band.   Can you correct it?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking if a song is available in your country

Can somebody in the USA please check if following song is available on Spotify USA: Yellow Belly - Single Version band : Black Box Revelation. Released today! Thanks for your help

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody in the USA please check if following song is available on Spotify USA:  Yellow Belly - Single Version band : Black Box Revelation. Released today! Thanks for your help  
  • axemanjazz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • rock
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! add magic by one direction

i know moments, stand up, na na na, i should've kissed you and another world were recently added, so hopefully so will magic, irresistible and truly, madly, deeply.

• Visitor
  • i know moments, stand up, na na na, i should've kissed you and another world were recently added, so hopefully so will magic, irresistible and truly, madly, deeply. 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any help please...? Why my playlist URI not valid?

I need help.. anybody please? My problem is I cannot submit my playlist due to URI not valid?This playlist is my all time favorite back @ 20's. spotify:playlist:5DEBxnESKxKz5L8wr60DFP Thanks for the respond.

• Music Fan
  • I need help.. anybody please? My problem is I cannot submit my playlist due to URI not valid? This playlist is my all time favorite back @ 20's.    spotify:playlist:5DEBxnESKxKz5L8wr60DF...
  • Getro_a
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Query

Hey folks, I'm an artist based in Jamaica and I'm curious as to why my page doesn't hold my debut album (released in 2017) it 'Imar Shephard - Unleashed' is available across all the usual digital dist. platforms. So I am wondering if there is there s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks,    I'm an artist based in Jamaica and I'm curious as to why my page doesn't hold my debut album (released in 2017) it 'Imar Shephard - Unleashed' is available across all the us...
  • ImarShep
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

Hi! Could you add the song "Wherever I Go" from Hannah Montana's Forever Album? You have pretty much all the other songs from this album, but the only "Wherever I Go" you have doesn't play. Thank you so much!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Could you add the song "Wherever I Go" from Hannah Montana's Forever Album? You have pretty much all the other songs from this album, but the only "Wherever I Go" you have doesn't play. Thank you...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

Hi! Could you add the song "Wherever I Go" from Hannah Montana's Forever Album? You have pretty much all the other songs from this album, but the only "Wherever I Go" you have doesn't play or even preview when you click on it. Thank you SO MUCH!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Could you add the song "Wherever I Go" from Hannah Montana's Forever Album? You have pretty much all the other songs from this album, but the only "Wherever I Go" you have doesn't play or even pr...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You

Why is this one song missing from Spotify? It should be part of the MisEducation of Lauryn Hill album... Please advise. Thanks

• Why is this one song missing from Spotify?   It should be part of the MisEducation of Lauryn Hill album...   Please advise.  Thanks
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 36 replies
  • 21 likes
  • R&B
  • 36 replies
  • 21 likes

How is music playing on another device when using a premium account?

From time to time I will be playing music at the gym on an iPhone using a premium account. All of a sudden someone at the house will play music at home and change the song on my iphone at the gym. We cannot figure out how or why it is happening. Any ...

• Visitor
  • From time to time I will be playing music at the gym on an iPhone using a premium account.  All of a sudden someone at the house will play music at home and change the song on my iphone at the g...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep shuffle songs problem [PC]

Hi wanna know why my spotify on PC recently keep "shuffle" on it own even its disable? Does anyone having this issue?I also turn on the "repeat" on that one song and still its will shuffle out it own.

• Visitor
  • Hi wanna know why my spotify on PC recently keep "shuffle" on it own even its disable? Does anyone having this issue? I also turn on the "repeat" on that one song and still its will shuffle out it o...
  • annemgv
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in Mint promo.

Hi all, I'm trying to find the song Spotify's mint promo - https://open.spotify.com/track/1WGJcUaJaB2HWVeWjv4Yfz?si=p9BYu6BwTROyv8ruVJr3JA Unfortunately Shazam hasn't been to useful. I appreciate anyone's help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm trying to find the song Spotify's mint promo - https://open.spotify.com/track/1WGJcUaJaB2HWVeWjv4Yfz?si=p9BYu6BwTROyv8ruVJr3JA   Unfortunately Shazam hasn't been to useful. &...
  • camxza2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes