Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Local files

Local files

(before I start is this the right place to ask (I'm new here)(sorry for next to no punctuation)) Ok so I figured out how to add songs to my phone and all was well until yesterday I connected my ipod touch which is on ios 5.1.1 to spotify (its old) and on my mac the songs my ipod hasn't downloaded out of my local files was greyed out and at when I clicked on them the top of the screen said 'spotify can't play this right now. if you have this downloaded on your computer you can import it.' even though i'm on my mac. I tried all sorts of things like force-quitting spotify and turning Local-files.bnk to Local-files.bnk.backup. but that didnt work then I force-quit spotify again and got rid of both local-files.bnk and local-files.bnk.backup and that didnt work. I tried moving the file location in advanced settings and that didnt work and then I tried moving all my music to a different folder but they still didnt appear (I did add the new folder to the preferences) whats also weird is that the files still work on my iphone w

3 Replies

I forgot to say my wifi isn't amazing

(from where the post leaves off) hich prior I had downloaded local files from my mac onto. I have redownloaded spotify, re-signed in and have restarted my mac multiple times (sorry if that was hard to read)

your MAC reached its E.O.L (end of life )sorry too break the news i apologize!

Suggested posts