Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing album (you have other albums from that artist, and you have a contract with that label)

Solved!

Missing album (you have other albums from that artist, and you have a contract with that label)

Hey guys. For the Argentinian band Almafuerte, you are missing "A Fondo Blanco" (601215707724), but you have other albums from that band, and you do have "Piedra Libre", which is the following album, and both were distributed by Universal. Would it be possible to add it? I'm thinking since you have the deal, and have added the band, it was more of an "oops, we missed this one" rather than "we can't legally upload this" kind of scenario. 

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gnualmafuerte

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label. Music cannot be published on Spotify unless the label sends it to Spotify.

Just because one album by an artist is available, doesn't necessarily mean there is a deal for another album that is missing.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @gnualmafuerte

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label. Music cannot be published on Spotify unless the label sends it to Spotify.

Just because one album by an artist is available, doesn't necessarily mean there is a deal for another album that is missing.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star

Alright, thanks. 

You're welcome!
MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts