Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY

Why do you reduce the streams of No Tears left to Cry???We want Ariana to be on #1 but although he gets less streams Mr Drake constantly is #1. Fix it or i delete Spotify...๐Ÿ™„

2 Replies

Hello @ArionaGrunde and welcome to the community,

It's very nice to support, an artist, as apparently you do it. ๐Ÿ™‚

But it's the responsibility of fans to listen more and more to get an artist #1.

I suggest you push a campaign towards your friends and other fans, to multiply playing of this song.

I am sure, if you get deeply at it, you can succeed.

Good Luck ๐Ÿ™‚

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Iโ€™m on board with you and I completely agree. If sheโ€™s not number 1 on Tuesday I will be ending my subscription of Spotify because I believe streams arenโ€™t being counted towards her and drake gets less but seems to always be in the number 1 spot. Same thing with the Dangerous Woman album which stayed at number 2 Bc Drake was in the way at number 1 as usual. So 2 1/2 days if no Tears Left To Cry is not at number 1 I will ABSOLUTELY be cancelling my membership Bc we had streaming parties for hours everyday and Iโ€™ve been streaming it alongside hundreds of other people for days. It really does not make sense how the numbers are always so close and heโ€™s always ahead by just a little. Hereโ€™s a week worth of snapshots itโ€™s ridiculous it doesnโ€™t add up nor make any sense mean while I know for a fact itโ€™s getting way more streams than drake Bc is ariana fans are holding steaming parties at the same time Iโ€™ve been myself streaming it all day everyday since the song came out and still continuing to do so today. Itโ€™s got over 65 Million music video views and is almost vevo certified in a week the video and song has been in the number one spot on iTunes for 8 days now radio stations are constantly playing it so I donโ€™t get how heโ€™s always ahead. Blows my mind. Guess they will be losing 2 customers as of Tuesday and most likely many more because something shady is going on!!

27F09CCF-AEEC-4B46-9BC8-E070AC8AD618.png
06F45526-AD42-46B4-8BC1-EDEDDF02D30B.png

Suggested posts