Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY

Why do you reduce the streams of No Tears left to Cry???We want Ariana to be on #1 but although he gets less streams Mr Drake constantly is #1. Fix it or i delete Spotify...๐Ÿ™„

2 Replies

Hello @ArionaGrunde and welcome to the community,

It's very nice to support, an artist, as apparently you do it. ๐Ÿ™‚

But it's the responsibility of fans to listen more and more to get an artist #1.

I suggest you push a campaign towards your friends and other fans, to multiply playing of this song.

I am sure, if you get deeply at it, you can succeed.

Good Luck ๐Ÿ™‚

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Iโ€™m on board with you and I completely agree. If sheโ€™s not number 1 on Tuesday I will be ending my subscription of Spotify because I believe streams arenโ€™t being counted towards her and drake gets less but seems to always be in the number 1 spot. Same thing with the Dangerous Woman album which stayed at number 2 Bc Drake was in the way at number 1 as usual. So 2 1/2 days if no Tears Left To Cry is not at number 1 I will ABSOLUTELY be cancelling my membership Bc we had streaming parties for hours everyday and Iโ€™ve been streaming it alongside hundreds of other people for days. It really does not make sense how the numbers are always so close and heโ€™s always ahead by just a little. Hereโ€™s a week worth of snapshots itโ€™s ridiculous it doesnโ€™t add up nor make any sense mean while I know for a fact itโ€™s getting way more streams than drake Bc is ariana fans are holding steaming parties at the same time Iโ€™ve been myself streaming it all day everyday since the song came out and still continuing to do so today. Itโ€™s got over 65 Million music video views and is almost vevo certified in a week the video and song has been in the number one spot on iTunes for 8 days now radio stations are constantly playing it so I donโ€™t get how heโ€™s always ahead. Blows my mind. Guess they will be losing 2 customers as of Tuesday and most likely many more because something shady is going on!!

27F09CCF-AEEC-4B46-9BC8-E070AC8AD618.png
06F45526-AD42-46B4-8BC1-EDEDDF02D30B.png

Suggested posts