Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Artist: Myslovitz Song: Dlugosc Dzwieku Samotnosci

Dear Spotify,This is a major oversight - I noticed you do not have this song available on your content. There is an album however called "The Best Of" by Myslovitz from 2003, but the song is greyed out and unavailable. Can you please fix this? Best,A...

• Dear Spotify, This is a major oversight - I noticed you do not have this song available on your content.  There is an album however called "The Best Of" by Myslovitz from 2003, but the s...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is “It’s So Easy” missing??

So I go to play the album Appetite For Destruction by Guns N’ Roses, and the 2nd track on the album, “It’s So Easy” isn’t available....... can someone lemme know what the problem is like why can’t I listen to some good GnR??? I attached some pics sho...

• So I go to play the album Appetite For Destruction by Guns N’ Roses, and the 2nd track on the album, “It’s So Easy” isn’t available....... can someone lemme know what the problem is like why can’t I ...
  • Jasonbhearn
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Marketing survey on Spotify

Ciao Ragazzi, siamo un gruppo di 3 studenti di marketing presso l’università Bocconi di Milano e stiamo svolgendo una ricerca sui contenuti musicali online, in particolare su Spotify nella sua versione premium. Vi andrebbe di rispondere a questo sond...

• Ciao Ragazzi, siamo un gruppo di 3 studenti di marketing presso l’università Bocconi di Milano e stiamo svolgendo una ricerca sui contenuti musicali online, in particolare su Spotify nella sua versio...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Block an Artist from Release Radar/Everywhere

Your Release Radar playlist is easily gameable by artists who "release" something every week and this is a problem you need to fix. I don't want what little money you *do* pay musicians I respect and enjoy going to scam artists instead. There's nothi...

• Casual Listener
  • Your Release Radar playlist is easily gameable by artists who "release" something every week and this is a problem you need to fix.  I don't want what little money you *do* pay musicians I respe...
  • narsk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ban
    Block
    Release Radar
    scam artists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Hulu Ads even in premium

I subscribe, and am logged in to premium. Haven't had issues until this new Hulu promotion thing started. When trying to browse the app (go to song libraries, discover weekly, etc.) I will sometimes be blocked by a huge interstitial ad asking me to s...

• I subscribe, and am logged in to premium.  Haven't had issues until this new Hulu promotion thing started.   When trying to browse the app (go to song libraries, discover weekly, etc.) I ...
  • brittanee
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billy Currington - Missing "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" & "People are Crazy"

SPOTIFY - Please bring back Billy Currington's: "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" & "People are Crazy" Two of his best tracks, as a Premium subscriber, I really want these songs available!!

• SPOTIFY - Please bring back Billy Currington's: "Pretty Good at Drinking Beer" & "People are Crazy"  Two of his best tracks, as a Premium subscriber, I really want these songs available...
  • brian_mansfield
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Sick Puppies Albums

Hey, I think it would be awesome if you could add the album Dressed up As Life by Sick Puppies onto Spotify. One of my favourite albums and it would be great to be able to hear on the service. Also, to add the Deluxe edition of Tri-Polar and Connect!

• Hey, I think it would be awesome if you could add the album Dressed up As Life by Sick Puppies onto Spotify. One of my favourite albums and it would be great to be able to hear on the service. Also, ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Incomplete tracks?

I noticed tracks from BoA's BEST&USA album is incomplete. Her english tracks are missing. Best&USA wiki page - link

• I noticed tracks from BoA's BEST&USA album is incomplete. Her english tracks are missing.     Best&USA wiki page - link
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

false band information

the album cover of never ever by got7 says"colorful kpop various artists", not the actual art.

• Regular
  • the album cover of never ever by got7 says"colorful kpop various artists", not the actual art.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Title Error

Lil Kim's The Naked Truth album is titled The Naked Truth (Explicit Online Music 6-83887). The part in the parentheses does not belong, please remove.https://open.spotify.com/album/0f0p5YbL8yy5aFtCNGlmvg

• Casual Listener
  • Lil Kim's The Naked Truth album is titled The Naked Truth (Explicit Online Music 6-83887). The part in the parentheses does not belong, please remove. https://open.spotify.com/album/0f0p5YbL8yy...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Groove Coverage - You (wrong song)

This song in Spotify is not the same one in the album. Am I missing something or just Spotify picked wrong song?

• Casual Listener
  • This song in Spotify is not the same one in the album. Am I missing something or just Spotify picked wrong song?
  • Nicholai35
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Hoodoo Gurus?

Does anyone know what happened to Hoodoo Gurus catalogue? It used to be there, I even made a playlist from some of it but a couple of months ago it all disappeared Any clues?

• Does anyone know what happened to Hoodoo Gurus catalogue?  It used to be there, I even made a playlist from some of it but a couple of months ago it all disappeared   Any clues?
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Country Music Playlists

https://open.spotify.com/user/brianluong00/playlist/43cK9oid8IehJorSicC58B?si=UKWgwApGQPetLqt4f2wxPw

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/brianluong00/playlist/43cK9oid8IehJorSicC58B?si=UKWgwApGQPetLqt4f2wxPw
  • 12349pete
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Add The Underdogs a rapper group from Nepal

The Underdogs are a group of four rappers from Nepal. They have a good 24552 suscribers on YouTube and I believe they deserve to be on Spotify being one of my new favorite aritsts and a an amazing group. Please listen to their songs on youYouT. You c...

• The Underdogs are a group of four rappers from Nepal. They have a good 24552 suscribers on YouTube and I believe they deserve to be on Spotify being one of my new favorite aritsts and a an amazing gr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! lack of Kpop, Jpop music and language options

there are lack of Kpop songs, not just for those new released and those which like more 5 years ago (BEG, KARA, TVXQ and more)Same goes to Jpop, espeacially for Anime OP & ED song which is my favourite. I also notice that Spotify didn't poiant out th...

• Casual Listener
  • there are lack of Kpop songs, not just for those new released and those which like more 5 years ago (BEG, KARA, TVXQ and more) Same goes to Jpop, espeacially for Anime OP & ED song which is my f...
  • hughbetcha86
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Extra Bonobo 2018 presale code

Hi my Dear Spotify,I'm a huge fan of Bonobo and pre-sale tickets went on sale today for the NYC(Brooklyn) show. However, I didn't receive a pre-sale code... I had it last year but unfortunatelly not in this one. Is there anyone out there not using a ...

• Hi my Dear Spotify, I'm a huge fan of Bonobo and pre-sale tickets went on sale today for the NYC(Brooklyn) show. However, I didn't receive a pre-sale code... I had it last year but unfortunatel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Korean version of Kpop are not found

Why some SNSD songs are available in Japanese version only? Where are the original version, Korean one?

• Why some SNSD songs are available in Japanese version only? Where are the original version, Korean one?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fallo de Spotify con Imac 5K

Buenos días, hace una semana que me compre un Imac 5K, he instalado el spotify y se vuelve un poco loco. Para las canciones, las pasa, vuelve a pararlas... sin que toque nada. He comprobado que no es que alguien me lo este haciendo porque comparta la...

• Buenos días, hace una semana que me compre un Imac 5K, he instalado el spotify y se vuelve un poco loco. Para las canciones, las pasa, vuelve a pararlas... sin que toque nada. He comprobado que no es...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Day6 incorrect title tracks!

Day6's album Every Day6 April has 2 songs "i'm serious" and "say wow" but the titles are incorrectly switched!!! Please fix!!!

• Day6's album Every Day6 April has 2 songs "i'm serious" and "say wow" but the titles are incorrectly switched!!! Please fix!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes