Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Roderick Falconer, what happened to his music on Spotify?

Roderick Falconer's music seems to have been dropped from Spotify???What happened, because I found him fine on I Heart Radio... Lenny B.

• Roderick Falconer's music seems to have been dropped from Spotify??? What happened, because I found him fine on I Heart Radio...   Lenny B.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album removed...?

Hi there Spotify community.I would like to know, if possible, why "Il Mondo Nuovo" by "Il Teatro Degli Orrori" has been removed from Spotify. Also a lot of Pink Floyd songs have been removed... I mean... c'mon... Why? Thanks.Bye.

• Music Fan
  • Hi there Spotify community. I would like to know, if possible, why "Il Mondo Nuovo" by "Il Teatro Degli Orrori" has been removed from Spotify.   Also a lot of Pink Floyd songs have been remov...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New issue report
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Spotify doesn’t have the song I want

I keep searching, but it’s not there. Stand Up by Love Tribe (Narcotic Edit)

• I keep searching, but it’s not there.  Stand Up by Love Tribe (Narcotic Edit)
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ANTI POP

Hello,I was wondering if anyone remembers the name of a spanish song that was on the spotify playlist Anti Pop late last year. I really liked tht song and I forgot the name and artist, can anyone help?

• Hello, I was wondering if anyone remembers the name of a spanish song that was on the spotify playlist Anti Pop late last year. I really liked tht song and I forgot the name and artist, can any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IT IS 2018! WHERE IS LEMONADE?

Put Beyonce's album Lemonade on Spotify! NOWWW!Everything is Love is on it -.-

• Put Beyonce's album Lemonade on Spotify! NOWWW! Everything is Love is on it -.- 
  • michi_palaceone
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Amos Lee

Why can't I access most of the Amos Lee albums? Is he no longer working with Spotify?

• Why can't I access most of the Amos Lee albums?  Is he no longer working with Spotify?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WOMEN IN MUSIC

Hi Spotify! You sent out an email for International Music Day and I discovered great music on those playlists, but there is no PIANO WOMEN playlist and I think that would be a great addition. This is a genre that has been dominated by men for a long ...

• Hi Spotify! You sent out an email for International Music Day and I discovered great music on those playlists, but there is no PIANO WOMEN playlist and I think that would be a great addition. This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Error - songs bugged

Hello.I'd like to let you know that the songs "Enter the circus" and the following one "welcome" from the album Basic to Basics (Christina Aguilera) has showned some kind of error the cuts the song straight to end after 15 seconds.Hope the problem ca...

• Hello. I'd like to let you know that the songs "Enter the circus" and the following one "welcome" from the album Basic to Basics (Christina Aguilera) has showned some kind of error the cuts the song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Censored Songs?

So have this song saved, Steppin by Supa **bleep** Humble. This is the EXPLICIT version. Within the song, he mentions Isis. Today I listen and the mention is removed. I can not find another version that plays the song as it did before. What happened?

• Casual Listener
  • So have this song saved, Steppin by Supa **bleep** Humble. This is the EXPLICIT version. Within the song, he mentions Isis. Today I listen and the mention is removed. I can not find another version t...
  • ciandunleavy66
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Jank

Is Versace Summer supposed to be missing from Jank's album's

• Is Versace Summer supposed to be missing from Jank's album's
  • Ouroboros777
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Title track missing from album on spotify

For some reason, the title track is missing from George Strait's album Troubadour. The rest of the album is present just not the song Troubadour. Is this a glitch or intentional? Why?

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, the title track is missing from George Strait's album Troubadour. The rest of the album is present just not the song Troubadour. Is this a glitch or intentional?  Why?
  • Osxanalyst
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

My whole fav album REMOVED?

band: Lao Che. album: Gospel.Had it, for over a year, in my offline downloads mode. Now all songs are classed unplayable. I would love to hear why, and if its comming back. I can only think of this as political or IP problem. Later I accept, former I...

• band: Lao Che. album: Gospel. Had it, for over a year, in my offline downloads mode. Now all songs are classed unplayable. I would love to hear why, and if its comming back. I can only think of thi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
    Removed Music.
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phats and small Turn around

I just listened it and the vocal sounds so different from the original (i know...). Is that the original version, for sure?

• I just listened it and the vocal sounds so different from the original (i know...).   Is that the original version, for sure?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Welcome to NightVale

Why is Welcome to NightVale on mobile versions and not consoles? The music for the weather is on PS4 spotify,but not the actual episodes. Any way to get it added?

• Why is Welcome to NightVale on mobile versions and not consoles? The music for the weather is on PS4 spotify,but not the actual episodes. Any way to get it added?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist update

I just updated Spotify and the songs ran is completely gone and all I can make are playlists, is there something won't work my phone or is this just the update?

• Casual Listener
  • I just updated Spotify and the songs ran is completely gone and all I can make are playlists, is there something won't work my phone or is this just the update?
  • Chocolateknight
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in INDIA

Hi, I'm big fan of spotify. There's no app like this. I have just one request. Can you please enable this app in INDIA? I will be very humbled for this kind act. I hope you will do this because alot of people here in INDIA need this app.

• Hi, I'm big fan of spotify. There's no app like this. I have just one request. Can you please enable this app in INDIA? I will be very humbled for this kind act. I hope you will do this because alot ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Slayer presale code?

Does anyone know what the Spotify Slayer presale code is for tomorrow? I have a premium account and have not heard anythign about this.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what the Spotify Slayer presale code is for tomorrow?  I have a premium account and have not heard anythign about this.
  • DB40
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • presale code
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting my music taken off Spotify

Hi,Some of my music is on Spotify and I would like it taken off.How can I contact the appropriate dept to do this?

• Regular
  • Hi, Some of my music is on Spotify and I would like it taken off. How can I contact the appropriate dept to do this?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lamb of God presale help

I'm wondering when presale codes get sent out.. presale for the particular show i am trying to buy tickets for Lamb of God start today for spotify.. I've been streaming LoG since I started using spotify years ago. Maybe i am just impatient and my ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm wondering when presale codes get sent out.. presale for the particular show i am trying to buy tickets for Lamb of God start today for spotify.. I've been streaming LoG since I started using spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes