Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Solved!! Change name of playlist owner from user to artist

Hello, i wanna know how to change the playlist owner (user) with artist name when I link the spotify playlist to artist. Eg. when i click on Axwell the link bring me to this with my artist profile (verified) i can't do this. The artist owner is my pe...

Schermata%202018-05-21%20alle%2020.59.49 Schermata%202018-05-21%20alle%2021.00.41
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, i wanna know how to change the playlist owner (user) with artist name when I link the spotify playlist to artist.   Eg.   when i click on Axwell the link bring me to this&nbs...
  • Lowshape
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    owner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple classical composers no longer available?

Multiple classical composers no longer available? I see Mozart, Beethoven, etcetera. still in the playlist but the titles are no longer streamed. How is this possible?

• Multiple classical composers no longer available? I see Mozart, Beethoven, etcetera. still in the playlist but the titles are no longer streamed. How is this possible?
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hammer Smashed Face - Evisceration Plague - Cannibal Corpse

Anyone know why this particular song is not available on Spotify? Is it a licensing issue, or censorship? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why this particular song is not available on Spotify? Is it a licensing issue, or censorship?   Thanks
  • ParanoidARG
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Cannibal Corpse
    missing content
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Bobby Darin....

Hi Spotify,Are you able to get the following albums to stream all of the songs on them? A few tracks are available but mostly not. Late 60's Bobby Darin is very hard to find but really wonderful stuff late in his career. I noticed you recently got ho...

• Hi Spotify, Are you able to get the following albums to stream all of the songs on them? A few tracks are available but mostly not. Late 60's Bobby Darin is very hard to find but really wonderful st...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Nuclear Blast removing albums in Australian Spotify.

I've noticed Nuclear Blast is pulling alot of their albums from Australian spotify. Whats going on?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed Nuclear Blast is pulling alot of their albums from Australian spotify. Whats going on?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I really need Ghibli's song cover by Eri Takenaka

I want to listen while i'm working or reading. How can I do.Sample:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDLHolysXYw

• I want to listen while i'm working or reading. How can I do. Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDLHolysXYw
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Greyed Out Songs

Spotify **bleep**!!!!I've been a premium member for a few months now, and one of my favorite albums (Wish You Were Here), now doesn't let me play the last 3 songs of the album cause they're not f*&ing available, and they're greyed out. I've had simil...

• Spotify **bleep**!!!! I've been a premium member for a few months now, and one of my favorite albums (Wish You Were Here), now doesn't let me play the last 3 songs of the album cause they're not f*&...
  • c_o337-3bl8ol
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Aldum request

Is it possible to get a few albums in spotify 1. Three dog night with the london symphony orchestra2. Super hits live three dog night3. Three dog night greatest hits live4. Three dog night icon5. Joy to the world three dog night their greatest hits6....

• Is it possible to get a few albums in spotify  1. Three dog night with the london symphony orchestra 2. Super hits live three dog night 3. Three dog night greatest hits live 4. Three dog nig...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are 2 of my favorite albums off of spotify (Tomb of the mutilated and butchered at birth)

2 of my favorite death metal albums have just been removed on spotify anyone know why?https://open.spotify.com/album/0JuQm6O4YBzXb1M3Ln8eWzhttps://open.spotify.com/album/2yPAe2RJCfrfV97c8FKKjb

• Casual Listener
  • 2 of my favorite death metal albums have just been removed on spotify anyone know why? https://open.spotify.com/album/0JuQm6O4YBzXb1M3Ln8eWz https://open.spotify.com/album/2yPAe2RJCfrfV97c8FKKjb
  • Kuhn72
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • metal
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Listen to songs that's dowloaded but unable to play

I've already signed up for American Spotify. I did this because 1) It's where I'm from 2) I find it has a bit more content. Also, I'm not able to listen to a few songs that I've already downloaded. Can anyone suggest how I'm able to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I've already signed up for American Spotify. I did this because 1) It's where I'm from 2) I find it has a bit more content. Also, I'm not able to listen to a few songs that I've already downloaded. C...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add these?

Hi! I was wondering why Logic's song "Spotlight" and Mac Miller's song "The Spins" isn't on spotify! If these songs are on there somewhere would someone let me know? I always have to swap to youtube to listen to them.

• Hi! I was wondering why Logic's song "Spotlight" and Mac Miller's song "The Spins" isn't on spotify! If these songs are on there somewhere would someone let me know? I always have to swap to youtube ...
  • Matt-H5
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Don’t censor music!

I am greatly disappointed that you have decided to censor music, using the left wing SPLC as your advisor. I have deleted the Spotify app and will not use Spotify again.

• I am greatly disappointed that you have decided to censor music, using the left wing SPLC as your advisor.  I have deleted the Spotify app and will not use Spotify again.
  • Mathematics
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Real talk: Anyone concerned about Spotify's lack of protection of artist?

Spotify's PR language lately has been hasn't shown much protection for artist, artistic integrity, and artistic diversity. They seem to be more into trying to ban artist and censor music. When their goal should be to make tools where users can be mor...

• Regular
  • ...rtist personal opinions while supporting their rights of artistic integrity and supply fans that are spotify consumers with the artist content.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony/Century Media Buyout!

Since there was some content that ended up removed for a short period of time. I thought I would post this thread, and community members can of course add to this list as well. This Saturday saw an upload of content that was temporarily missing due t...

• Visitor
  • Since there was some content that ended up removed for a short period of time. I thought I would post this thread, and community members can of course add to this list as well.   This S...
  • vipkry
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

neneh cherry - i've got you under my skin

why this massive hit of the singer is not here neneh cherry - i've got you under my skin

• Casual Listener
  • why this massive hit of the singer is not here   neneh cherry - i've got you under my skin
  • raul76
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version from the So album?

• Roadie
  • I know I'm going to be kicking myself for asking this because I already know the answer. You have a couple of live versions of "In Your Eyes" on Spotify." What are the chances of getting the version ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add peter gabriel

Hi! Is it possible to add My body is a cage - Peter Gabriel, to spotify?? I know its from Arcade Fire, but its so amazing what Gabriel did with that song Thabk you

• Hi! Is it possible to add My body is a cage - Peter Gabriel, to spotify?? I know its from Arcade Fire, but its so amazing what Gabriel did with that song   Thabk you
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline use

Whenntracks or content are downloaded can i use it with out internet as where i work has none.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenntracks or content are downloaded can i use it with out internet as where i work has none.
  • Jabie570
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes