Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Solved!! DJ livesets

I can find every kind of music, but I really love livesets from DJ's. Is it possible for you to add that in the spotify library? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to use it! I hope so!

• I can find every kind of music, but I really love livesets from DJ's. Is it possible for you to add that in the spotify library? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to use it! I hope so!
  • bpw123
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missing Album

Hello, It seems I can't play the 'Highly Suspect - Spotify Sessions' album. I googled it, found the official spotify link and when it directs me to my spotify app, I get the 'This song is not available. If you have it on your computer...'.Is it just ...

• Hello,   It seems I can't play the 'Highly Suspect - Spotify Sessions' album.    I googled it, found the official spotify link and when it directs me to my spotify app, I get the '...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Music
    Playlist
    Post-Rock
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist followers

PLEASE can we have the ability to see who is following our playlist on spotify? Ive seen a few threads about this topic! I would love to be able to

• PLEASE can we have the ability to see who is following our playlist on spotify? Ive seen a few threads about this topic! I would love to be able to
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! tracks not available

Guys, Why here in my country some tracks(like Milky Chance) does not available? Im from Brazil... Thanks a lot There is something that I sould do?example

Sem título.png
  • Guys,   Why here in my country some tracks(like Milky Chance) does not available? Im from Brazil...   Thanks a lot   There is something that I sould do? example
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • available
    MilkyChance
    Not Available
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Specific songs of an artist's album just didn't appear again

HiI used to listen the artist Kiko loureiro and it's solo albums... there is a specific album which actualluy shows only one song: sounds of innocence. in my android app appears only "reflective - backing track"... What happened with the other songs?...

• Hi I used to listen the artist Kiko loureiro and it's solo albums... there is a specific album which actualluy shows only one song: sounds of innocence. in my android app appears only "reflective - ...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music add request

I've got a request for some niche music. Would love to see these added if possible:Big Spender (ft. A$AP Rocky) by Theophilus London [Single]Sivaji by A. R. Rahman [Album]

• Regular
  • I've got a request for some niche music. Would love to see these added if possible: Big Spender (ft. A$AP Rocky) by Theophilus London [Single] Sivaji by A. R. Rahman [Album]
  • emerykier
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Request
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! This is my life - Eartha Kitt

I can't find this song on Spotify (the original version), how can this be added on Spotify?This is my life by Eartha Kitt.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find this song on Spotify (the original version), how can this be added on Spotify? This is my life by Eartha Kitt.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 80s
    Music
    Request
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add TURA SATANA please.I love that band

• Casual Listener
  • Please add TURA SATANA please. I love that band
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Neil Young

Neil Young is back on Spotify, and Trump wins the presidency. The world is a better place to live in again! Now let's get Seger, Def Leppard, Prince and Peter Gabriel on here!

• Roadie
  • Neil Young is back on Spotify, and Trump wins the presidency. The world is a better place to live in again! Now let's get Seger, Def Leppard, Prince and Peter Gabriel on here!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Rock
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Add an album

Dear spotify can you please add the album count your blessings by bring me the horizon?

• Dear spotify can you please add the album count your blessings by bring me the horizon?
  • Stringtickler
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

can you plz add Don't Worry/ Molly ~ by Bryson Tiller

• Casual Listener
  • can you plz add Don't Worry/ Molly ~ by Bryson Tiller
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why do the default people under the Find Friends tab never change?

Such as the names: Julia Eger, Ben Khan, Sean Aquilina, Maddie Stocker, ect. I understand that when you have at least one friend that friend or friends show up under that tab instead of the examples, but I was just wondering why those people are alwa...

• Such as the names: Julia Eger, Ben Khan, Sean Aquilina, Maddie Stocker, ect.   I understand that when you have at least one friend that friend or friends show up under that tab instead of the ...
  • Troplo
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Song Request

Dear Spotify,Can you please add 'Easy Street' by The Collapsable Hearts Club? TYSM.

• Dear Spotify, Can you please add 'Easy Street' by The Collapsable Hearts Club? TYSM.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! zuma neil young

Great to see Neil Young back on Spotify, but what happened to the album Zuma?All the other albums seem to be there, but not this one.

• Gig Goer
  • Great to see Neil Young back on Spotify, but what happened to the album Zuma? All the other albums seem to be there, but not this one.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Musique chaîne francophone / Playlist not in French

50% des chansons dans la catégorie « francophone » ne sont pas en français. J'aimerais bien que toutes les chansons sous cette catégorie soit en fait « francophone ». Est-ce une erreur de catégorisation? Suis-je la seule à qui ceci arrive? Is it just...

• Casual Listener
  • 50% des chansons dans la catégorie « francophone » ne sont pas en français. J'aimerais bien que toutes les chansons sous cette catégorie soit en fait « francophone ». Est-ce une erreur de catégorisat...
  • cadexcfm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • francophone
    Playlist Organization
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey! Is there any chance you gyes can add thextra Circle of Life LUCiD remix? Thanks a lot!

• Hey! Is there any chance you gyes can add thextra Circle of Life LUCiD remix? Thanks a lot!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

broken audio

in the album "not your kind of people" by garbage, many tracks are constantly skipping, making the album impossible to listen.

• in the album "not your kind of people" by garbage, many tracks are constantly skipping, making the album impossible to listen.
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding New Music

There is only one Jamila Woods song on Spotify--her entire album, Heavn needs to be here!

• There is only one Jamila Woods song on Spotify--her entire album, Heavn needs to be here!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Las Pastillas del Abuelo - Acustico

Hi, im writing this letter here because I dont know how to get in contact with Spotify. 2 years ago I made my account Premiun, which I think is the best way to spend my money, but I am having a problem.I really need the acustic songs of the band Las ...

• Hi, im writing this letter here because I dont know how to get in contact with Spotify. 2 years ago I made my account Premiun, which I think is the best way to spend my money, but I am having a probl...
  • Quico2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes