Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Removing artists from Spotify because of butthurt

So yeah, I'm hoping it's not true, but I just read some news about a certain band being removed from Spotify because someone got offended. Please let this not be true. I had never heard of the band, nor had i ever seen their lyrics. But from their na...

• So yeah, I'm hoping it's not true, but I just read some news about a certain band being removed from Spotify because someone got offended. Please let this not be true. I had never heard of the band, ...
  • Aker3k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Still no Peter Gabriel?

darn!! I have been waiting for his solo works on Spotify for a year!!! Such a great artist and wonderful music.. Welll, crap

• Casual Listener
  • darn!! I have been waiting for his solo works on Spotify for a year!!! Such a great artist and wonderful music.. Welll, crap    
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 4 likes

Boccherini record by La Ritirata has become unavailable if album label still exists

Hi,this record with Boccherini music by La Ritirata stopped working months ago:https://open.spotify.com/album/5Y8JsWxdAWgHsjPUdIH6FNAlbum can still be seen in my music. When I press, play, nothing is playedThanksMiguel

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this record with Boccherini music by La Ritirata stopped working months ago: https://open.spotify.com/album/5Y8JsWxdAWgHsjPUdIH6FN Album can still be seen in my music. When I press, play, noth...
  • gorulfo
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs disappeared on phone, but not on PC!

I recently opened up my Spotify on my phone and noticed that my playlist was lacking some songs. So I went on my PC to check if status was the same there, but all my songs are on the playlist on my PC.So I went on my phone as if to add the songs back...

• I recently opened up my Spotify on my phone and noticed that my playlist was lacking some songs. So I went on my PC to check if status was the same there, but all my songs are on the playlist on my P...
  • Avery_is_lost
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

<1000 plays but not for long....

Lets start a list of songs from up and coming artists of all genres on the cusp of stardommy submission: LLLancehttps://open.spotify.com/track/4sKh2GWu5DIZJabjXhyfTE

• Lets start a list of songs from up and coming artists of all genres on the cusp of stardom my submission: LLLance https://open.spotify.com/track/4sKh2GWu5DIZJabjXhyfTE
  • mystery137
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are you guys targeting only black artists?

There have been countless artists in all races convicted or accused of crimes but you guys are only targeting black artists. When did Spotify turn racist?? Fair treatment for all!!

• There have been countless artists in all races convicted or accused of crimes but you guys are only targeting black artists. When did Spotify turn racist?? Fair treatment for all!!
  • IssaTDOTthang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily mixes

can someone help me with daily mixes and explain to me how it works and the features it includes.

• Gig Goer
  • can someone help me with daily mixes and explain to me how it works and the features it includes.
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Playlist

Hi community!I need your help. With the update of "indiespensables" spotify playlist i can't find a song that was in it. I don't recall the song or band's name. Where can I get the 2017 version of that playlist?

• Hi community! I need your help. With the update of "indiespensables" spotify playlist i can't find a song that was in it. I don't recall the song or band's name. Where can I get the 2017 version of ...
  • Leoistsunami
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfair treatment.

We are boycotting you guys for taking off Rkelly.this man is innocent until proven guilty by court of law.ease gather all fact,wait u till criminal charges have been made. These group just have no facts at all,until you guys bring him back,we will bo...

• We are boycotting  you guys for taking off Rkelly.this man is innocent until proven guilty by court of law.ease gather all fact,wait u till criminal charges  have been made. These  gro...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why is it deleted

why isn't John Legend's cover of the city of stars medley, from la la land, on spotify anymore? It is very depressing.

• why isn't John Legend's cover of the city of stars medley, from la la land, on spotify anymore? It is very depressing.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Tool not on spotify?

I've looked everywhere and cannot find one of the greatest bands of all time... I'd like to encourage that it be added to spotify and thank you for at least humoring me. Please add Tool

• I've looked everywhere and cannot find one of the greatest bands of all time... I'd like to encourage that it be added to spotify and thank you for at least humoring me.   Please add Tool 🙂
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Deleted songs

go back up the songs eliminated from anuel aa

• go back up the songs eliminated from anuel aa
  • Theking11
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Twenty One Pilots

Can we please get Regional at Best on spotify

• Can we please get Regional at Best on spotify
  • slippyboi
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes

l cannot find my song in spotify list.

dear all, recenlty i use browser command to find my song list, but l can't find it. my song title is 海草舞, it is the chinese song, and very famous too. can spotity add the song ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6uEUwkGqcthe view is 4.8Mthank you, be...

• dear all,  recenlty i use browser command to find my song list, but l can't find it. my song title is 海草舞, it is the chinese song, and very famous too. can spotity add the song ?   h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I request a track to be available?

London Grammar/Hey Now/Tensnake Remix used to be available and now is not.Gutted as one of my favourite tracks.What's the deal? Any ideas? Anyone know?

• London Grammar/Hey Now/Tensnake Remix used to be available and now is not. Gutted as one of my favourite tracks. What's the deal? Any ideas? Anyone know?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Rory Gallagher and music keeps deleting

I've been having trouble with music that I once had disappearing, music I've downloaded being deleted and now I notice my favorite artist Rory Gallagher only has a handful of songs I can listen to even though you claim to have over a hundred? Used to...

• I've been having trouble with music that I once had disappearing, music I've downloaded being deleted and now I notice my favorite artist Rory Gallagher only has a handful of songs I can listen to ev...
  • tamtitam
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Bye bye spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 13 likes

Solved!! Missing Album: Metallica Death Magnetic

Hello everyone, I can't listen to Metallica's Death Matgnetic album because it does not show up on artist page on my Windows desktop app (see attachment). The album shows up on the web player when I make a search but not at the desktop app, it is jus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I can't listen to Metallica's Death Matgnetic album because it does not show up on artist page on my Windows desktop app (see attachment). The album shows up on the web playe...
  • MuhsinFatih
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album

So a group,VIXX, is becoming a favorite of mine and you have their newest songs, but you don't have the older ones like Voodoo Doll, Rock Your Body, or On and On. Why is that? Thank you.

• So a group,VIXX, is becoming a favorite of mine and you have their newest songs, but you don't have the older ones like Voodoo Doll, Rock Your Body, or On and On. Why is that? Thank you.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes